[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>3 worst matches of the night all came from the Shieldetties

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

>3 worst matches of the night all came from the Shieldetties

REALLY fires up the ole neurons
>>
>47 year old Shane McMahon that isn't even a full-time wrestler put on a better match than all 3 members of the shield
Makes you think, doesn't it
>>
File: Deanetty.jpg (13KB, 175x174px) Image search: [Google]
Deanetty.jpg
13KB, 175x174px
Jasethy's match wasn't bad.
>>
I hate Reigns as much as anybody else but let's not act like that travesty of a match was his fault

Only major fuck-up he had was botching the Tombstone attempt, and that was part Taker's fault for being too weak to assist him with the lift
>>
>>2468600
t. Colby Lopez
>>
>>2468600
t. Colby Lopez
>>
I really hope Dean gets sent to lower card to make way for Drew Galloway if not for the fact that Drew has a better version of the underhook DDT.
>>
Man, for an injured/sick guy, Rollins did way better than expected - although HHH was as boring as always.
>>
>>2468601
Id definitely say it was partly his fault. Reigns can't tell a story, and hasn't got the charisma to carry a match like that. Reigns is more a spot guy.
>>
>>2468600
It was fucking shit

> MUH BAD LEG
>>
>>2468601
While true, Roman should stop doing spots like that since he doesn't seem to have the core strength to pull them off, kinda like Sheamus whenever they do some kind of lifting spot it looks horrible especially when guys like Cesaro and Cena do it better.
>>
>>2468552

>both womens matches were objectively worse
>borton and eater of carbs were worse
>you being a contrarian obese mark

Really gets the electricity flowing in the noggin
>>
>>2468601
No, he fucked up the Hell's Gate too, treated he was getting armbarred. Taker kept grabbing at his head to pull it into his leg for the choke and Roman kept acting like he was trying to escape the arm bar. He hit the wrong ropes BEFORE the last spear and had to throw an awkward looking punch. Roman was cringe bad tonight.The only thing Taker did that was bad was a shitty looking Last Ride.
>>
>>2468552
Rollins was fine, he sold his leg really well but still was spot on for all his spots. I slept through the preshow so I didn't see Dean's match.
>>
>>2468992
Undertaker cleared off two tables like an idiot and fucked up the first rope exchange. He was terrible.
>>
>>2468600
It was
>>
>>2468981
The RAW women's match was good though /r9k/
>>
>>2468600
>THE BAD KNEE, TRIPLE H GOING AFTER THE BAD KNEE

not even seth's first actual executed phoenix splash in wwe could save that shit
>>
>>2469012
>he sold his leg really well
That was what made the match awful.
>>
>MY BAD KNEE
does *flippy shit*

Either sell the whole bad knee angle or don't you fucking cunt.
>>
At least now we wont have literal retards claiming Ramen is some supremely great worker who can carry people. AJ with gimmick shit had a fucking fantastic match against shane mcmahon. The big dog can stop getting praise heaped onto him for AJ's carry jobs now.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.