[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why dont fans throw trash in the ring anymore? After tonight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: vgnbic.jpg (29KB, 511x381px) Image search: [Google]
vgnbic.jpg
29KB, 511x381px
Why dont fans throw trash in the ring anymore? After tonight i was sure the ring was gonna be full
>>
>>2468521
Because they're too pussy
>>
Because back then they had no way of finding out who you are, where you live, and ban you for life. At most you would have been kicked out for that one night.
>>
When? When Taker was still in the ring and Roman already fucked off?
>>
>>2468593
maybe undercarder could have finally draw something, trash
>>
Only pussy rich kids have front row seats that cost like thousands of dollars.

Plus it was 12 o'clock midnight, those people were seated since 5 PM. That's 7 hours. They were tired.
>>
Because the fans aren't really into it anymore.

Look at the guys who watch, who buy the tshirts. They're all grown men who are still with it because they loved Hogan or Stone Cold. They know it's awful now and not even worth getting that upset about.
>>
>>2468584
This. Pussy Numales are too afraid of confrontation from rent-a-cops.
>>
>>2468584
100% percent this. FPBP. I saw people suggest that there would be trash but I fucking KNEW that the pussy fans that payed to boo Reigns didn't have the balls or the brains to throw shit into the ring while WWE was fucking them before their eyes. Pathetic.
>>
>>2468521
Unironically, too "bitch nigga" to do something like that anymore. They aren't into wrestling as much as they think they are and too scared to throw some trash into the ring of a show that's over and will be cleaning up anyways.
>>
Because kayfabe is dead
>>
>>2468584
This. FPBP
>>
>>2468521
9/11 changed everything. You can get sent to Gitmo if you do it these days.
>>
I legit miss the trash. Hogan turning heel and NWO forming would be a moment to remember regardless but the fact that the ring was covered in trash and Hall (I think? Mighta been Nash) was kicking the shit outta some fan that tried to run it made it a true 11/10 moment.
>>
>>2468521
The 90s,was one of the most edgy and pissed of eras and people were a lot more ballsy back then and in the 80s also.

It was also the last decade people were really,really,really fucking into it and were passionate when a face became a heel.
>>2468689
>>2468584
>>2468625
>>2468633
>>2468651
>>2468680
>>2468689
These
>>2468714
And maybe this,i didn't even think of that.
>>
>>2468714
>9/11 changed everything
I'm trying to figure how everything change from that time
>>
The fans don't care and the ones that do are too afraid of getting kicked out/named and shamed.

Like, sure people pay to go to a match just to boo reigns, but they do it more out of a sense of obligation or a desire to be in a group or something. It isn't out of genuine hate anymore, it's apathy. If they truly hated him they'd be full on rioting and taking over the entire show like daniel bryan fans did back at 28.
>>
>>2468521
Because the trash is already in the ring nowadays.
>>
You do not see ROH?
>>
>>2468521
Vince Doesnt like it, he kicks people out if they do. WCW kept doing it because there whole shtick was being a grungy alternative
>>
>>2468829

You're probably having a hard time because you weren't even born then you underage retarded fuck.
>>
>>2468829
That's when people who are afraid started to claim they're not yet running away from every instance proving that they are.

Which is a principle WWE is built upon now, and incidentally a theme of the main event.
>>
>>2468584
/thread
>>
>>2468521
fuck the trash, a couple people rushed the ring when that happened.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.