[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

After tonight, can we officially say he's the Jannetty?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

After tonight, can we officially say he's the Jannetty?
>>
File: 1424231086467.gif (3MB, 199x190px) Image search: [Google]
1424231086467.gif
3MB, 199x190px
Imagine being Renee, having to give Deano a pity fuck after his awful match was moved to the preshow.
>>
Corbin definitely should have won. Deanetty kills the prestige of every belt he holds,
>>
>>2468115
>most over member of the Shield
Nope. I'd say Seth is the jannety. At least Roman gets a reaction.
>>
Yes. Roman had a terrible match and Seth's match was underwhelming but at least they made it to the main card
>>
>>2468115
What happened?
>>
File: Deanetty.jpg (13KB, 175x174px) Image search: [Google]
Deanetty.jpg
13KB, 175x174px
>>2468115
CUT MY LIFE UNTO PIECES
>>
>>2468115
>Worst S.H.I.E.L.D. Guy match
>Pre-show despite being for a title

Yeah. It was clear before tonight, but I guess this was an official confirmation
>>
>Deanetty mad Brock Lesnar didn't want to work a match
>Deanetty gets mad about being on the preshow and puts on a bad match

Pottery
>>
>>2468793
His match with Corbin sucked and was demoted to pre-show. Likely in exchange for the SD women's match.
>>
File: the ambros of the rockers.jpg (19KB, 288x361px) Image search: [Google]
the ambros of the rockers.jpg
19KB, 288x361px
>>
>>2468115
he's a good wrestler who just does not give a shit. He probably figures he's always going to be a solid midcarder/upper carder and he's totally ok with that. no extra effort. I realized this after that stone cold podcast where he talked about not really having more ambition to stay at the top. was the worst interview he could have given
>>
>>2468821
>Dean calls Brock lazy
>Brock just does a finisher spam fest with Jewberg and it's still better than Dean's match with Corbin
>>
>call brock lazy
>get demoted to the pre show while Brock is the new champion

KEK
>>
File: lose weight.jpg (246KB, 620x895px) Image search: [Google]
lose weight.jpg
246KB, 620x895px
>>2468115
>After tonight

Nigga, he has been the jannetty for 3 years now
>>
>>2468115

The Spike Dudley of shield. Doomed to a life of being the lowest grunt of the "Shield" stable because Rollins and Reigns had such a great feud.

I'd put him more as the Razor Ramon of the trio.
>>
File: Deanetty.jpg (491KB, 622x1145px) Image search: [Google]
Deanetty.jpg
491KB, 622x1145px
This image I made in 2015 will literally never stop being relevant
>>
>>2468969
That's a huge insult to razor
>>
>>2468969
Don't you dare sully the good name of Razor Ramon by associating him with Deanetty.
>>
>>2469004
>>2469021

Razor never actually won the big belt. He just squashed jobbers, and jobbed to the bigger guys
>>
>>2468768
imagine how turned on she got watching The Big Dog perform in the main event, knowing Deano could never make it there
>>
>>2468115
Maybe. Out of the Two Man Power Trip, only Trips was able to have a Wrestlemania match tonight while Austin had to watch and cry alone over his broken neck.
>>
>>2469112
Still accomplished more
>>
>>2469190
Hi Paul, how's it feel to know you've never drawn a single penny for the company?
>>
How long until he's sent back to nxt?
>>
>>2469112
Razor did it on his own volition, didn't want to get over cause he lived the good life. he was also a damn good wrestler to boot.

Meanwhile clearly Deanetty is desperate for scraps and keeps on giving mediocre performances.
>>
>>2468806

>Worst S.H.I.E.L.D. Guy match

Fuuuuuck no. It actually had a good finish and wasn't a candidate for worst wrestlemania main event of all time like Roman 'Never Ever Over' Reigns.
>>
>>2468806
>worst SHIELD guy match
That's disingenuous, there's no reason that doesn't go to Roman vs Taker.

>>2468838
>no extra effort
>has wrestled by far the most matches of anyone else the past few years by a considerable margin to the extent where the dude's hurting but still working
What are you talking about?
>>
>>2469706
>>2469720
They all had awful matches tonight.
>>
>>2468969
Razor never held the top title in his company though.

Deano did it.

Deans my fav member of The Shield. He makes me chuckle on the mike. I think every one of them are flawed in the ring. Hell - I didn't really like The Shield.
>>
File: dry.jpg (623KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
dry.jpg
623KB, 1600x1200px
>>2469177
>her pussy when Roman failed to lift the Undertaker
>>
>>2469783
it's sand because she understood that Undercarder was sandbagging, and not Roman's fault
>>
>>2468979
Except Dean had the WWE title. Hell all three of them were WWE champion at one point in one night.
>>
>>2469739
IMO Seth/HHH was a solid shield guy match. Seth is the only shield guy I still give a damn about.
>>
Dean's match tonight was the least bad. He's still the leader to me.
>>
>>2469720
and all his matches are shit. literally just trying to fulfill the quota for a fat payday.

he's like a mercenary.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.