[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Warning:Feels Alert

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: cena.png (350KB, 473x652px) Image search: [Google]
cena.png
350KB, 473x652px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BE0LP9KfcuQ
>>
>>2467792
>giving a fuck about a staged proposal

how gay are you
>>
>>2467820
Check it out again when Cena puts the ring on her. He's fucking shaking like a mother fucker, he was scared. It was pretty genuine.
>>
Imagine being such a mark that you boo a marriage proposal
>>
>>2468534
>implying they will last 5 years
>>
>Mixracing
>>
I dont get this, what so special about a marriage.. is this some kind of american thing?
>>
File: 1484840396128.png (726KB, 1080x1057px) Image search: [Google]
1484840396128.png
726KB, 1080x1057px
>>2468597
>mixracing
>not racemixing

Pathetic.
>>
>>2468731
its a contract that lets a woman fuck you over whenever she gets bored of you

other than that its nothing
>>
>>2468534

>mfw that ring probably cost more than what I've earned in the last five years

Fawg...
>>
>>2468764
Implying it wasn't a paid ad for Tiffany
>>
>>2468754
It's more like a contract that says a man cannot have sex with anyone else.

Girls fuck more often the less deep into a relationship they are. Marriage = no more sex, bub.
>>
>>2468754
*tips fedora*
>>
>>2468731
>>2468754
Comes full circle why you spergs are so triggered by women now.
>>
>>2468597
She's half Italian though.
>>
I'm so happy for Nicole and John. They are a super couple and I hope they are happy. John is a great guy and deserves a woman as lovely as Nicole, and Nicole deserves a man to look after her. Really hoping they have kids. They'd make great parents. Wishing the best of luck to both of you :')
>>
Are they getting married irl or just for wrasslan purposes?

I don't watch wrasslan, I'm just here for the memes
>>
>>2468734
>macerixing
>>
>>2468597
its cool shes half mexi and italian
>>
Can't wait for this wedding to end like every wedding aired on WWE, with someone getting an ass beating or Kane raping the bride.
>>
>>2468856
tax and vaginal purposes
>>
>>2468918

>The Miz drugs and kidnaps Bella on her honeymoon
>makes a sex tape with her and calls it his next Hollywood blockbuster
>whenever John Cena's music kicks in, the crowd chants "CENA'S A KEK" instead of "JOHN CENA SUCKS"

Make it happen, Vince.
>>
>>2468557
Didn't they already?
>>
>>2468597
Isn't Cena part Albanian or something?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.