[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He put on a 5 star match tonight admit it.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: bigdog.jpg (22KB, 288x512px) Image search: [Google]
bigdog.jpg
22KB, 288x512px
He put on a 5 star match tonight admit it.
>>
>>2467446
I could have had a better match.
>>
5 outta what?
>>
>>2467446
Worst match of the day night easily.
Neither of them can't wrestle.

Thanks god the Hardyz are back to save the WWE.
>>
>>2467541
Have sex ya finna fool
>>
5 out of 1 million.

I'm all for shitting on the smarks and Based Big Dog posting, but that was the shittiest wrestlemania main event ever and a complete botch fest.

If that really is Undertaker's last match, I feel sorry for him.

Jesus Roman was a mistake.
>>
>>2467446
I would have rather watched two hobos fight
>>
>>2467446
It will be a 5 Star Botchamania main event. Boy maffew got works to do.
>>
5/1000
he is supposed to be a strong wrestler but cant pick up the undertaker after trying 2 times. Cesaro/John/Brock woulda picked him up easy.
>>
DUD
>>
File: C8dYSz6VwAAIZdE.jpg (44KB, 646x538px)
C8dYSz6VwAAIZdE.jpg
44KB, 646x538px
>>2467446
It was a 4 star match at best. He doesn't acknowledge the Star of David
>>
Shit match not his fault though, taker was way too old
>>
MINUS FIVE STARS
>>
>>2467603
Cringe. Go back to Squared Circle ya finna fucking sperg fuck.
>>
2 star match, BUT it wasn't Roman's fault.

Taker can't go any more and he should have retired years ago.
>>
>>2467446
for a match with a 300+ lb corpse, it was a 5 star match. for a regular match, it was a 1 star match
>>
He gave a good effort, taker was done and just couldn't go
>>
>>2467717
>he doesn't know that SquaredCircle turned into actual Roman marks unlike /asp/ who like Roman ironically

Please have consensual encounters with the opposite sex my friend
>>
>>2467728
>that depressing last ride
>it really was the last one
>>
>>2467446
big dog worked the marks into a rumble 2015 tier frenzy. loving every laugh
>>
Maybe Styles could have got a 4 * match out of carder. He knows how to world with elder people and is much lighter than the pooch.
>>
>>2467717
It was a botchfest after that tombstone reversal. You want to deny it?
>>
>Botches reverse tombstone
Shitposters gotta shitpost, I guess
>>
Jesus Christ even a skinny fat dweeb like Phil and a gay twink like HBK can lift the Undertaker.

Hopefully Undertaker can use his leverage in the company to tell Vince to finally bury the guy.
>>
>>2467775
I didn't even know that was the last ride until it was pointed out.
>>
Not gonna lie. Roman desperately tried carrying that old corpse the entire match. Taker should have retired a long time ago. Watching this was pretty embarassing.
>>
>>2468089
I thought I didn't know what the last ride was. That was just a powerbomb.
>>
>>2467446
>Botched picking up taker after the tombstone reversal
>thrice

O iym laffin
>>
File: 1491170989266.jpg (469KB, 668x950px)
1491170989266.jpg
469KB, 668x950px
>Roman's career rn
>>
>>2467885
This so much. Putting AJ with Shane was a waste. They should have done AJ vs Taker and do something else with Roman. Like vs Braun again or even make Lesnar Goldberg a triple threat so there could be an actual match.
>>
>>2467567
>>2467717
Shut it, kike.
>>
>>2468181
Oh hey, Roman.
>>
>>2468177
AJ vs Shane is a posteriori not a waste as it is one of the best match
>>
Taker shouldve retired after the cm punk match, everything after that has been fucking terrible.
>>
>>2467446
Lol no. A 1.5 at best
>>
>>2468372
>give nobody the change to watch him lose it
>retires undefeated with his last match heroicly avenging paul bearer
might have been cool.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.