[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Disappointed by the WWE? Follow me, anon....

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 9

File: Screenshot_20170403-001618.jpg (621KB, 1075x1056px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170403-001618.jpg
621KB, 1075x1056px
> 6 Star Matches
> Protected finishers
> 50-50 booking doesn't exist here!
> Booking that doesn't insult your intelligence
> No force fed verbiage and buzzwords to be seen here!
> Your ability in the ring is rewarded. If you suck ass like Yoshitatsu, your ass belongs in the lower card
> Wins and losses matter, and even the losers come out of their matches looking strong!
> loveable characters that have a connection with the fanbase
> Sold out the first ever G1 International show within 30 minutes with ZERO advertising!
> We make wrestling fun again!
>>
Learn to cut a promo. As a bonus, do it without swearing.
>>
>>2467686
Omega can cut a promo better than 95% of the WWE roster, why do think they want him so bad?
>>
>BEGGING FOR AN AUDIENCE

THE STATE OF NEW JAKEK
>>
>26,000 (packed)
>>
>>>/a/
>>
File: rip.png (21KB, 1233x237px) Image search: [Google]
rip.png
21KB, 1233x237px
>>2467403
>Disappointed by the WWE?
pic related, hot off the presses. not my post but I agreer 100%
>>
>>2467748
Actually /jp/.
>>
>>2467709
Links? I've never seen him cut a good promo.
>>
File: okada.jpg (60KB, 525x547px) Image search: [Google]
okada.jpg
60KB, 525x547px
>>2467778

Rainmaker is here to save the day!
>>
>>2467789

It's all the same. Weebs get out.
>>
>>2467816
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FS3a_BVkZt4
His promo after kicking AJ out of the bullet club was pretty damn good. Omega was a literal WHO in the JR division before this
>>
>>2467789
/jp/ and /a/ actually Omega is a weeb wrestler
>>
File: iuyhgf.jpg (104KB, 700x393px) Image search: [Google]
iuyhgf.jpg
104KB, 700x393px
>>2467840
No.
>>
>>2467403
Hi Kenny
>>
>Can barely pack 20,000 people for "their" Wrestlemania
>Matches consist of guys hitting each other really hard over and over again
>Finisher spam started in this promotion

>NJPW
>Good

They should stay in Japan before based VInce crushes them
>>
Okada, Ishii, Omega, Naito, Shibata > Anyone on the WWE roster not named AJ Styles.
>>
>>2467878
cringe
>>
>>2467403
If WWE is still WOAT by Summerslam, I will.
>>
>>2467920
>never actually seen a gook match

is this what you want OP? dumb droney niggers like this shitting up our world?
>>
>>2467920
Even if what you said was true and not extreme hyperbole, it's still light years better than the trash the E churns out.
>>
>>2467967
Based Kidani will can and will make a believer out of E Drones.

This is a proven fact
>>
>>2467944
Tanahashi
>>
>>2467967
>watching wrestling for the """"""""""""""""""""""""matches""""""""""""""""""""""""
rofl
>>
>>2467850
Bro. I like Kennys in ring work, but that stunk.
>>
Where do I start if I want to get into NJPW? I can't take anymore of Vince's kiddie shit
>>
Way ahead of you, OP. Just subbed to NJPW. Not even watching the Raw after Mania. I'm done with this hokey bullshit hollywood Disney piece of shit company.
Looking forward to Sakura Genesis.
>>
>ziggy, broken anonymous, dacreaner
All pale in comparison to Tripsaviour
>>
File: cdtug.png (51KB, 407x268px) Image search: [Google]
cdtug.png
51KB, 407x268px
>>2467959
Give Pop Team Epic a chance. You'll love it.
>>
>>2468040
>not giving a shit about match quality
Congrats, you're WWE's target audience. Have fun watching the New Day get inducted into the Hall of Fame next year while Roman buries Lesnar and Tom Brady taps out AJ Styles before Bayley main events Mania.
>>
>>2467403
>literally no english, unless it's at wrestle kingdom, so you can't even understand storylines

No thanks.
>>
>>2467403
I'm actually pleased with the event, but also too shocked to even think
>>
>>2468148
the storylines are literally "I don't like/respect you", "I want belt" or "I won tournament for title shot"
>>
>>2467748
>>>/spa/
>>
>>2468130
Based.
All of that sounds very entertaining.
>>
>>2467403

>caring so much about the quality of fake fighting that you're willing to completely forgo the storytelling aspect of it since all of it is in gook speak
>>
>>2468170
This. It's simple, there's no convoluted plots and nothing is overbooked. The jap fans only care about the rasslin', and so the rasslin takes center stage.
>>
>>2468254

How to book 101 without convoluted bullshit

This is why WWE is trash
>>
>>2468237
This is the main reason I was hesitant to start watching it. Finally I gave in and started watching the G1 Climax last year, specifically Omega and Naito. Heard of Omega because he'd wrestled a 9 year old girl, a blow up doll, and himself at different points, had no idea who Naito was. From what I could gather, they had no feud or any real contact before the match. It was strictly a tournament and they were nearing the end.
Halfway through that match, I didn't care anymore. I was out of my seat like I haven't been for WWE since maybe 2011. One of the greatest matches I've ever seen.
So yeah, I'm willing to forego the WWE, where one storyline out of 30 at any given time is good. NJPW made me mark for a jap I'd never heard of and a guy I only knew from wrestling a small child. I'll take that over being bored and frustrated with the WWE any day.
>>
>>2468066
WK11 and early Bullet Club (since they speak English it's easier to follow) is a pretty good start. then watch based on what you like for me that was Okada and Ishii.
>>
>>2467816
His promo after kicking AJ Styles and the one after winning G1 Climax. I remember also a goat interview when he was feuding with Nakamura's Intercontinental IWGP title
>>
>>2467920
...And even that's still better than WWE, really makes you think
>>
>>2467403
Fuck off weaboo fag
>>
>>2467403
The six star match felt like a drawn out three star one.
>>
>>2467850

Always wondered how this works. Are most of the people in the audience wondering what the fuck this white piggu is saying?
>>
>>2468915
Japs learn english in school.
They're not fluent or anything but they get the gist which is why they mark hard as fuck when he says SHINSUKE NAKAMURA because they understand he's challenging Nakamura Who was the IC champion at the time although Nakamura ended up vacating the belt and leaving with AJ to WWE and with challenging for the IC belt, He's declaring himself as not being a Junior anymore
>>
File: Kzy.gif (4MB, 240x135px) Image search: [Google]
Kzy.gif
4MB, 240x135px
>DDT with its based comedy that's actually funny
>Dragon Gate for the lucharesu, awesome tag matches, consistent and well written characters, & long term storylines that actually matter
>NJPW with the likes of Tanahashi, Based Naito, Ishii, Okada
>BJW for THICC men beating the shit out of each other, as well as deathmatches
>AJPW along with all of the above promotions having some of the best wrestling in the world

Where were you when you realize that puro is all you need for your wrestling? Every promotion has something for every type of wrestling fan.
>>
>>2467836
Do you reckon he showed Mila his rainmaker?
>>
>>2468512
>and the one after winning G1 Climax
Are we talking about the won where he'd just won the annual tournament to cement himself as a top heel then cut a face promo in Japanese about how he'd never got to evil hwhaito piggu WWE? Because that sucked
>>
>>2469006
Meant to add: The best part about it is that it's pretty easy to get into Japanese wrestling.
>>
>>2468915
His whole gimmick is that the fans have known him on the indies and even newja for a while as he did promos in Japanese fluently. Now that he's a heel, he's intentionally doing promos in english as a heel move. It's like when Del Rio did promos in spanish to the WWE crowd even though he was fluent in English.

And yes, Japanese children are taught basic english (not fluently). But like kanji, they only learn what they need and forget the rest.
>>
>>2468148
This is the only reason why I don't want to watch njpw, if there was subs i would watch it
>>
>>2469117
NJPW on AXS actually has translations for the promos.
>>
>>2468066
Wrestle Kingdom 9
>>
>>2469117
They've done that now on NJPW World since like a month or so ago
>>
>>2467403
he won't pass the tests
>>
File: 1486077174445.jpg (278KB, 1205x721px) Image search: [Google]
1486077174445.jpg
278KB, 1205x721px
every ppv, every shitty raw, you fags say the same thing. you're going nowhere. see you tonight like always
>>
File: Question mark.png (5KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Question mark.png
5KB, 512x512px
What channel is it on every monday and tuesday?

How do I watch the two PPV's a month?
>>
>>2468040

The ABSOLUTE STATE of this fucking E DRONE

how is it like not being able to think for yourself?
>>
>>2467403
are there nip letters everywhere and the majority of the roster has slanted eyes? no thanks then, i still with watching the occasional omega match here and there.
>>
>>2467709
His post match in ring promos are good. He pushes the sarcastic I'm better than you tone terribly in his backstage interviews
>>
>>2470074
On American TV? They air like 6 month old tapings with JR and Jim Kelly on commentary on Fridays on AXS TV, on the latest episode AJ Styles was still with the company
>>
>>2467403
>literally beginning for an audience

26,000 (((PACKED)))

>>2467778
>I want to cry.

LMAO NIPBABBIES CRY ABOUT WRESTLING
>>
>>2470363
>saying this while every ngaypw fan loves to eat le meltz ebin star ratings
fucking kek
>>
>>2468365
>>2469006
absolutely apex cringe
>>
File: The_Ultimate_Thrill_Ride.jpg (46KB, 531x411px) Image search: [Google]
The_Ultimate_Thrill_Ride.jpg
46KB, 531x411px
>>2472291

Another E Drone Detected!
>>
*puts on my WWE brand unicorn dildo* Old Day rocks! Old Day rocks!
>>
>>2472324
>got him AGAIN

2EZ
>>
>>2472324
why did you change your name DaCRANE
>>
i just can't get into wrestling if the guys wrestling look like guys i can kick the shit out of myself
>>
For all the "muh promos/storylines" guys, do realize that NJPW understands what the professional wrestling medium is capable of. What makes wrestling a unique medium of art is how it does storytelling through fight choreography. Wasting time on promos (shit, The Rock being the greatest promo yet such a mediocre actor is a testament to why too much focus on then waters down the product) or other totally random non-wrestling segments made for non-fans will lead to an inferior quality product.

It's a "do what you're good at instead of wasting time doing other stuff just so more people will more easily digest your stuff" thing. Wrestling's fight choreography style is what makes it stand up to the likes of film and Broadway that do all the other aspects much better. A pro wrestling show thus that's more segment/promo focused is a waste of time because you can be watching tv shows or movies or plays that are better at that.
>>
>>2472368
I know that feel. That's why I couldn't get behind Punk.
>>
>>2472377
>
Anonymous 04/03/17(Mon)18:03:51 No.2472377
For all the "muh promos/storylines" guys, do realize that NJPW understands what the professional wrestling medium is capable of. What makes wrestling a unique medium of art is how it does storytelling through fight choreography

goat cringe
>>
>>2472368
>current WWE Champion is a guy who got put out for nearly a year by a garbagebag
>>
>>2472389
Do you mean the former UFC heavy weight champion and NCAA college champion?
>>
>promoting outlaw wrestling

Fuck off, that shit is illegal.
>>
>>2472397
No I don't mean the Universal Champion. Don't you know how to read?
>>
>>2472384
>watching pro wrestling for worse than soap opera tier acting and story segments
>>
>>2472468
cringing
>>
>>2472472
>I'll spam "cringe" over and over, that'll work

You can go back to the cuckshed Discord now Bretkek.
>>
>>2472509
who dat
>>
>>2467944
>gooks
>unironically believe these manlets can can draw dimes
>>
>>2467850
That promo wasn't good lol
Thread posts: 83
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.