[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He actually did it. He killed Wrestlemania two years in a row.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 1

File: semen stains.jpg (7KB, 498x555px) Image search: [Google]
semen stains.jpg
7KB, 498x555px
He actually did it. He killed Wrestlemania two years in a row. Not even a heel turn.

Why does Vince make his favorite wrestler lose to guys that don't deserve it?
>>
>>2466830

>Not a heel turn

>Literally pushing and torturing Taker when Taker was begging
>Acting like an asshole rolling away from Taker the whole match

Do you think thats something a face does.
>>
>>2466830
>two
Would have been three if not for based Seth.
>>
just stop
this was the best possible retirement match left for taker
he was just too old
they both tried so hard to make it good... but they just couldn't do it...
>>
>>2466929
>>Literally pushing and torturing Taker when Taker was begging

Undertaker did the same shit to Shawn Micheals, it's like pottery.
>>
>>2467015
How was this better than retiring after 28?
>>
No matter who you were rooting for......we can all agree that this match was bad and that Taker needs to retire for his own good like YESTERDAY
>>
>>2466830
What if on raw, reigns dons the taker character
>>
>>2467060
I said left, idiot
learn to read
>>
>>2466830
POST-MANIA MELTDOWN IS A-GO
TIME FOR KEKS, KEEP IT COMING, SEETHING SMARK

>>2466964
>jasethy

Cringe
>>
>>2467099
I'd fucking kill myself.
>>
>>2467125
A passing of the torch to someone else would have been better. Maybe Finn Balor.
>>
>>2467099
He wont. Bray wyatt should have obviously came out at the end and grabbed the hat, but WWE is too stupid for that either
>>
>>2467015
>this was the best possible retirement match left for taker
Bullshit, a match with Cena would've gone much better since Cena would know how to carry old ass Taker far better than Roman would and Cena's the bigger name as well.
>>
>>2467099
That'd be great. An he can say some heat shit like

>let that be the last time you get excited to hear that music since it'll never come again
>>
not his fault he's too STRONG
>>
>>2467015

This is what happens when you try to milk something until it's bone dry

Lesnar ending the streak was the perfect time for Taker to finally hang it up. That match wasn't exactly great either but it certainly wasn't this bad
>>
>>2467134
>I posted it again mom!
>>
>>2467181
sad attempt at b8
>>
>>2467099
>>2467203
If he does that he'd be a monster heel for the rest of time. Do it Vince you pussy.
>>
>>2466830
>deserve it
there's that phrase again... in a scripted tv show with grown men play fighting. grow up.
>>
>>2467239
>IN LITERAL TEARS
>>
>try to look heel
>Look like your gonna cry for finishing Taker
>>
>>2466929
>Muting the crowd to drown out the boos
>a heel
>Not wanting people to hear the boos

Roman is still a face, no matter how much Vince and HHH try to sell us he isn't. We shall see who his next feud is against. I bet it will be a legit heel like Joe and not a face.
>>
>>2467015
>this was the best possible retirement match left for taker

Best retirement match would be Cena and you know it.

Vince just wanted to give his pet samoan the rub because he's a senile old fuck who has to mute crowds with his head in the sand.
>>
what is WWE's goal? They must know that people will just hate Roman even more now, so why not make him be a heel?
>>
>>2466830
BASED BIG DOG
>>
>>2467341
>making him a heel after he draws record revenue
>>
>>2466929
he very obviously tried to look regretful and sad at the end of the match, he wasn't enjoying it at all. not a heel turn.
>>
>>2467015
He was completely humiliated by Roman.
I've never been a fan of Taker but that just wasn't the way man, not cool at all. Not after almost 30 years in the business.

I'm not telling you he should have won...but there were other ways to end it.
>>
based big dog killing wrestling from the inside, hopefully it makes us all do something better with our lives
>>
>>2467341
I think Vince likes 'controversial' stars better than straight-up heels
>>
>Everyone who has ever beaten Roman is now Undertaker tier
>>
>>2467200
Plus Cena would have been able to lift Taker up like a real man can.
>>
>>2467359
>record revenue
He's like the anti-Jew. Allergic to revenue.
>>
>>2466830
He's this generations Lex Luger. Like Diesel, but with stronger quads.
>>
>>2467933
>we have to sit through 80s era WWF again
God dammit.
>>
>>2467795
>roman confirmed for another weak fatbody samoan

just look up his body. He's fucking gross. Probably skips chest and legs constantly to keep his brown islander arms defined
>>
>>2467015
I'd rather have him retire to Braun and give him the rub.
>>
>>2468026
There's a reason he wears a giant padded vest in the ring. It's actually worse than a tank top and jeans and I'm not even a big fan of Ambrose.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.