[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HARDY BOYS CELEBRATION THREAD: SWANTON BOMB EDITION

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 9

File: 3527623452.jpg (59KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
3527623452.jpg
59KB, 1280x720px
HARDY BOYZ EARLY CELEBRATION THREAD GET THE FUCK IN HERE BOYS WE FUCKING DID IT
>>
APOLOGIZE
>>
AND

NEW

UNDISPUTED

TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS OF THE WORLD

BROKEN MATT

BROTHER NERO

DELET!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>2458739
DELETE
>>
Now us Smacklads have to watch RAM
>>
>that cut away right as Matt tried to lead a delete chant

We won't be broken, will we?
>>
Delete
>>
File: IMG_20170125_155612.jpg (43KB, 850x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170125_155612.jpg
43KB, 850x480px
>this means Jeff has finally (at least temporarily) kicked his drug addiction
>childhood hero on the up&up for the first time in like ten fuckin years
>>
>>2458739
AHAHAHA WONDERFUL!
>>
Broken Hardys>>>>>>>>>>>>Classic Hardys

this comeback is shit
>>
LITERALLY APOLOGISE NOW
HE WAS STILL DELETING
>>
Where was Senor Benjamin?
>>
File: 3473543.jpg (77KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
3473543.jpg
77KB, 800x400px
DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE DELETE
>>
File: 5338776554433.png (479KB, 852x433px) Image search: [Google]
5338776554433.png
479KB, 852x433px
Will they lose the belts quickly on the next regular house show?
>>
>>2459259
Classic Hardys were miles better than Broken cringe. Fuck off
>>
They are gonna do the delete thing r-r-r-ight guys...
>>
File: 1304938223524.jpg (47KB, 369x368px) Image search: [Google]
1304938223524.jpg
47KB, 369x368px
>mfw Cesaro died for this
>>
>>2459328
delete yourself faggot
>>
My nut after staring at Bayley's ass for 10 minutes: messy shorts

My nut after seeing the Hardy Boyz become tag champs: a literal hole in my ceiling
>>
>>2459259
Did you not see Matt? Broken as fuck. McMahon didn't resign the Hardys to kill the most over gimmick in tag wrestling, and Matt simply refuses to let the broken universe go.

Good luck suing WWE, TNA.
>>
>TNAwful thinks they need the "broken" gimmick for the crowd to chant "delete!" and "brother nero!"
>>
I knew theyd come
>>
>>2459496
Top kek
>>
Did they came back as classic or broken?
>>
>>2458739
GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT
>>
>>2459554
Both.
>>
>>2459554
Matt was clearly doing the broken gimmick
>>
oh wow 50 year old grandpa wrestlers

Get with the times, oldfux
>>
>>2459259
edgy as fuck, i bet you have a bad relationship with your father
>>
File: 247256234.jpg (112KB, 629x594px) Image search: [Google]
247256234.jpg
112KB, 629x594px
>>2459688
>>2459328

APOLOGIZE RIGHT FUCKING NOW
>>
>>2459647
>>2459598
Based.
>>
>>2459330
They did during the replay.
>>
>>2459554
Jeff is classic, Matt is still using some Broken mannerisms. We'll really know when they get an Interview on the WWE YouTube page
>>
>>2459259

Jeff didn't need to Broken, all it takes is for Matt to keep the gimmick
>>
I only just tuned it, what happened after they walked out?
>>
>>2459890
This.

WWEdrones want 2009 Jeff back, and Brother Nero was little more than a henchman. We're basically getting the best iteration of both.
>>
They used OBSOLETE and DELETE in WWE's Snapchat
>>
Did they return as the Broken Hardyz or regular?
>>
>>2460046
Matt was Broken. Brother Nero is back to being a queer, but without the makeup
>>
>>2460192
>Brother Nero is back to being a queer, but without the makeup

At least it's not Willow.
>>
>>2459328
DELETE
>>
as someone who doesn't watch promotions other than wwe

can someone give me a quick rundown on the broken gimmick? what is it and why is it so over
>>
How many dimes they end up being The Dudleys 3.0?
>>
>>2459235
I believe Jeff got clean after the Bound For Glory incident.
>>
>>2460338
DELETE

You thing I'm being funny, but that's literally it. Matt "hit his head" and became some evil genius looking guy who wants to DELETE things. That's the whole story.
>>
>>2460338
Matt went full kayfabe. It was refreshing. You really need to YouTube it.
>>
>>2460467
They won't. They aren't entitled fat fucks.
>>
>>2460338
look up Final Deletion on the youtubes and watch it
>>
>>2460497
Is that when he wrestled Sting while high?
>>
>>2460604
Yep
>>
>>2460497
It was Victory Road
>>
>>2460560
>They aren't entitled fat fucks.
But they are. Especially the "fat fucks" part.
>>
>>2458739
wait, so what happened with them and tna? they were literally the only good thing about it, why would they be released?
>>
>>2459328
cringe
>>
The Hardys have faced "The Bullet Club" in 2 Ladder matches 2 nights in a row, in 2 different promotions for 2 different championships.
>>
>>2458739
Not watching the show. Are they broken?
>>
>>2462683
TNA was on board with re-signing but then when the new Jarret Regime came in they dragged there heels on contract discussion, wanted a % of their bookings outside of Impact and also claiming they owned the Broken Gimmick and no giving Matt a larger creative role as initially promised.

tl;dr :they just fucked it up like always
>>
What does this delete mean?
>>
>>2459190
https://www.instagram.com/p/BSaA9tpFNma/

BROKEN CONFIRMED
BROKEN CONFIRMED
BROKEN CONFIRMED
>>
>>2462683
TNA went full jew on the hardy's contracts and the whole Broken gimmick, hardy's said fuck you we literally can go to any other promotion, still draw, and get paid better.

TNA tried to call their bluff, threatened to sue if they used the Broken gimmick, so Hardy's went to WWE and said lol good luck trying to sue me behind all these WWE lawyers
>>
>>2463415
Anyone who thought they'd go back to classic are retarded.

Literally the only other gimmick besides the bullet club that is so over that it can bleed into the WWE despite not being in the WWE. People were literally chanting delete at the raw after Final Deletion
>>
File: wedge.png (522KB, 394x717px) Image search: [Google]
wedge.png
522KB, 394x717px
>be excited for hardys in WWE
>implying they won't spiral into irrelevance just like the Dudleys

Get a clue guys c'mon
>>
>>2463777
Dudleys careers were over and they knew it, they were there to help the tag division thats it. Hardys got still got more to give thanks to matts genius
>>
>>2459496
Underrated
>>
>>2462951

see

>>2463415
>>
>>2458739
>No broken gimmick
>just the same old boring Hardys

So how long until they get the Dudley Boy treatment, and fans lose interest in them, and Vince buries them to the Earth's core?
I give it 3 months.
>>
Any video of the match out yet?
>>
But will they let them create wrestlekino?
>>
>>2458739
I'LL FADE AWAY AND
>>
>>2459259
>this comeback is shit

This tbqh. Don't get me wrong, I LOVED the classic Hardys....10+ years ago. It's not 2000 any more people and nostalgia only lasts so long.

The whole reason the Hardys have gotten over in the last year is due to the Broken gimmick. Before Matt came up with that, they were both just a bunch of has-beens that were riding a stale gimmick from 10+ years ago. Matt Hardy was wrestling church auditoriums last year. I know. Cause I saw him at one and he looked like he had lost his love of wrestling. He was so miserable.

Without their revamped gimmick, it's just going to be a bunch of has-beens once again trying to get over.

>>2459462
>Did you not see Matt? Broken as fuck.

Just making a few hand gestures isn't "Broken."

If the gimmick wasn't gone, then why didn't they come out with their Broken attire? Why didn't we see Reby? They didn't have to use their old music but they did. The Broken mannerisms were all gone except for when Matt made a few gestures after the match.

Unless Matt comes out tomorrow on RAW and starts chanting DELETE,DELETE,DELETE....it's the same old gimmick.
>>
On twitter they aren't in the gimmick, this ruins the return
>>
Not gonna lie I choked up a bit when they came out. Jeff was like my childhood hero at the time, I really hope he keeps his act together. I am also drunk, fuck yeah.
>>
>>2467807
The Hardy's are 40 years old.
The dancing old gimmick doesn't fit them anymore. Seriously what is Vince thinking. They can at least tweak the broken gimmick a bit to tone down the goofiness a bit. But that gimmick fits them more now.
>>
>>2467819
matt is like in half character

maybe they'll see if they can squish tna's challenge before going all the way or do a shitty wwe version of the backstory to justify it
>>
Literally no one thought Matt would be the bigger draw than Jeff when they returned to WWE until he came up with the Broken universe.

Seriously, up until then, people were still making fat Hardy jokes and calling him a jaded veteran.

Shit feels wonderful
>>
Jeff and Matt Hardy don't look 6'2 and 6'1. Is WWE lying to us?
>>
THIS IS HOW I WANTED THE DUDLEYS TO RETURN

NOT SOME SHITTY FUCKING NOSTALGIA TOUR THAT WOULD TURN INTO ECW-LITE, THE STABLE

FUCK
>>
>>2467937
Personally, I can honestly and truthfully say that I always preferred Matt over Jeff. That's not to say I didn't like Jeff, but for some reason I just always liked Matt more.

He'd forever been living in his younger brother's shadow, so I'm very glad he's finally eclipsed Jeff in popularity, even if only temporarily, this late into his career / life. Matt Hardy is no longer 'the other Hardy Boy'.
>>
>>2467937
Matt is Jericho smart when it comes to the business and reinventing himself. I know he's pretty smart in general when it comes to the wrestling business so I'm not too surprised he finally struck gold on another gimmick
>>
>mfw Jeffety fails his first wellness test, Matt gets broken, drafted to Smackdown and has a kino feud with Bray Wyatt all summer.

SMACKDOWN WINS AGAIN
>>
>>2468147
I thought Jeff is sober now
>>
>>2458739
I kind of wish they weren't on Raw though, feel like Raw's tag team division is just going in circles and accomplishing nothing despite the talent
>>
>>2458739
I was so happy I went ape crazy, cried a sea of joy. Worderful moment
>>
>>2468155
He is. According to him, it's all thanks to his daughter.
>>
>>2460786
They drew more dimes than the Dudleys ever did. They're only relevant because of WWE's propaganda ECW DVD and being warm bodies in the Hardys/Edge./Christian matches
>>
>>2468692
Nah, each of those tag teams drew to a large but different demographic, which is why that triangle feud was so damn good and lasted for so long
>>
>>2459688

Jeff Hardy is the same age as AJ Styles.
>>
>TFW you went to sleep thinking Wrestlemania would be a 5 hour commercial for Wrestlemania 34 with endless talking and not much wrestling and the one thing you might give a fuck about happens.

How long til the torrents pop up?
>>
>>2468710

You think Edge and Christian and The Hardy Boyz drew to different demographics? They were both edgy teenager bait/girl bait.
>>
File: deleteYourself.jpg (55KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
deleteYourself.jpg
55KB, 400x400px
All they have to say is that they used Lake Hardy to tap into the Hardy Boys to win the titles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbugMrlUAVE

Easy.
>>
File: 0c7.jpg (116KB, 837x493px) Image search: [Google]
0c7.jpg
116KB, 837x493px
>>2469070

WONDERFUL

>>2469064
I remember the emo chicks being all over Jeff's dick when I was in highschool
>>
>>2469070
Is it a mistake to bring them back and immediately give them a title? Looks like a good way to piss off the tag teams who don't get shit when 2 ex guys walk in.
>>
>>2469129
>jeff hardy
>highschool

im getting to old for this semen slurping alternative sport
>>
>>2469209
"2 ex guys" that probably every single one of the guys in that match look up to and got to have a Wrestlemania match with? Yeah, they're probably livid that "The Club" didn't retain. I see your point though, but the Hardy's seem to be filing the same role as Jericho these days and helping bring people up. None of those teams "lose" by getting to challenge the Hardy Boys for those titles and they are fluid enough that heel/face doesn't matter as much so all teams have a chance.

Also the longer it takes Enzo and Cass to get the titles, the longer Enzo stays relevant. You know Vince is chomping at the bit to have that sexy, big guy Cass go on to be champ in singles competition.
Thread posts: 94
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.