[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bailey, Sasha, and Charlotte get huge pops from the crowd. Nia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4467.jpg (63KB, 540x593px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4467.jpg
63KB, 540x593px
Bailey, Sasha, and Charlotte get huge pops from the crowd. Nia Fat enters to a quiet crowd. Lol, why does Vince keep her around?
>>
>>2457449
Because she's actually convincing when she's laying into the other female "wrestlers."
>>
the ass was fat
>>
Nia and her Lane Bryant gear can fuck off. Boring as fuck my dude
>>
>>2457449
I'd hit it
>>
>>2457484
She would be if they didn't give her that fucking stupid popstar theme
what an awful theme for a monster
>>
>>2457484
>when she's laying into the other female "wrestlers"
Lol, that's why she loses most of her 1 on 1 matches against non local wrestlers. Also, that's why she predictably was the first woman eliminated tonight.
>>
File: mma weight classes.png (12KB, 281x303px) Image search: [Google]
mma weight classes.png
12KB, 281x303px
she needs a division with larger women
>>
>>2457695
Kek.
>>
HEARING REPORTS OF BAYLEY TIT POPPING OUT

PLEASE CONFIRM
>>
>>2458046
not tit but tits, her top undid itself and they plopped all over Charlotte's face.
>>
>>2458082
HOLY FUCK NEED SCREENCAP OR VIDO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
>>
>>2457449
She is related or "related" to The Rock
>>
>>2458046

Holy shit how much of a virgin are you
>>
>>2458206
>tripfaget on 4chan calling someone a virgin
>>
>>2458206
>tripshit projecting this hard
SEETHING
>>
>>2458116
You wont get one. Didn't happen. Move on with your life
>>
>>2457449

Samoan nepotism
>>
>>2458824
NO I SAW PICTURE OF HER NIPPEL SO ALL IS GOOD MANY THANKS TO THREAD

PICTURE IS SHIT QUALITY BUT LEGITIMATE
>>
I don't mind the concept behind Nia, and it could be good, but my god she's terrible carrying it. Seriously, they tried to push her like femgoldberg, but she's femkhali.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.