[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Really makes you think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: wwe.png (74KB, 1180x696px) Image search: [Google]
wwe.png
74KB, 1180x696px
Really makes you think
>>
It was a great match but I'm still a bit surprised it got 6 stars. Didn't even expect 5. Again, it was great, but I think New Japan has done a lot better than it, even more recently.
>>
>>2451681
so many *s, so few dimes
>>
>>2451681
How does NJPW have more 5* matches this year than WWE has had in the past 6 years?
>>
I'm immediately reminded of the match between Ishii and Shibata during the G1. It was so out of nowhere and the crowd was losing its shit so fucking hard. Legitimately in my top 10 best matches ever.
>>
>"""""""highly""""""""" """"""""""""respected""""""""""""""
>>
>>2451736
WWE don't run the Tokyo Dome
>>
>get a billion stars, not one dime

Really gets the neurons firing
>>
>>2451736
no tokyo domeu
>>
>>2451736
WWE has a much more punishing schedule and worse booking. Way harder to have a five star match when you only get 10 minutes to get your shit before they put in a retarded overbooked finish in and you spent the last two weeks working your ass off in house shows, driving and flying throughout the world and wasting your time in meet and greets.

Also, New Japan invested a lot in training great talent since the 80s and it eventually paid off big time.
>>
Also
>>2451764
>>2451774
These guys also have a bit of a point, too. The truth is that another aspect that determines the quality of a match is the quality of the crowd. Tokyo Dome isn't that special in this regard, but Budokan Hall definitely adds half a snowflake due to the crowd factor.
>>
>>2451773
>have to give away the biggest year of the show for free just to get network subscribers up

Really tickles the gray matter
>>
>le dome meme
only 5 have happened since 2000 drones
>>
>>2451833
New Jap couldn't sell out the stadium to their biggest show of the year.
>>
>>2451764
>>2451774

Only two of those 5* matches were at the Tokyo Dome. Try again marks
>>
>>2451887
If WWE only sold tickets to Wrestlemania to Americans, it wouldn't sell out either.
>>
>>2451897
3 of them, my bad. Forgot about Nakamura/Ibushi from WK9
>>
>>2451924
New Jap don't stop weeb fags going
>>
>>2451941
Language barrier and the insane cost of travel does. It's easier for europoors to make the trip to Orlando than it is for anyone else to travel to Tokyo.

Besides, there were still 1,500 tickets available for WM as of this morning.
>>
>>2452001
Travel costs? It's $380k to fly to Orlando from Europe. $400 to fly to Tokyo from Orlando

>1,500 tickets available
26,000 tickets unsold in NewJap
>>
>>2452132
>It's $380k to fly to Orlando from Europe. $400 to fly to Tokyo from Orlando

Just...literally making things up
>>
>>2452132
Try $1500 to fly to Tokyo from Orlando
>>
>>2452165
>>2452207
One google proves you both wrong
>>
>>2452001
>Language barrier
What language do you think Europeans speak? You fucking tard
>>
File: wwemarks.png (20KB, 684x243px) Image search: [Google]
wwemarks.png
20KB, 684x243px
>>2452244
Please, show me where you can get a flight from Orlando to Tokyo for under $400

>>2452261
Do you think more europeans speak english or more americans speak japanese? Think for once you fucking retard
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.