[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rollins fans gather in here to avoid Roman threads, get comfy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: Acomfort.webm (805KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
Acomfort.webm
805KB, 600x338px
Rollins fans gather in here to avoid Roman threads, get comfy and start celebrating /ourguy/ beating HHH later tonight
>>
>>2450614
>Rollins fans

cringe
>>
Already bet my shekels on HHH going over against injured Rollins

Literally free money.
>>
File: laughing hunter.gif (1MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
laughing hunter.gif
1MB, 200x150px
>Rollins fans
This thread's gonna look awkward when Jasethy gets his ass handed to him by Gaytch
>>
legit cringe
>>
>>2450625
There's no possibility of Seff losing tonight nice job losing money
>>2450626
Hows your samefagging circlejerk thread going Cranehammer? When the Senior Citizen Taker buries your boyfriend to the biggest pop of the year ill send you the number to the Suicide Hotline
>>
>>2450641
Your BTFOing will be fun to watch
>>
>>2450641
>There's no possibility of Sting losing tonight nice job losing money
>Triple H losing when Seth already has the built in injury angle for coming up short
>>
File: smug.jpg (23KB, 670x447px) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
23KB, 670x447px
Rollins is the Janetty
>>
File: tenor[1].gif (750KB, 244x200px) Image search: [Google]
tenor[1].gif
750KB, 244x200px
>>2450625
Worked.
>>
>>2450641
>Implying Gaytch is laying down for a guy who's leg is fucked up and has kayfabe pneumonia

Smo Jo will cost Jasethy the match and they'll drag this shit feud until SummerSlam.
>>
>>2450658
this is Seth's big moment theyre building him like an Underdog so he can get a huge pop when he wins while injured
>>
>>2450678
>this is Seth's big moment

No you're thinking of 2 years ago where he closed the show as champion.
>>
>>2450699
Oh you're right, they finally got around to giving him another one, a Face moment as opposed to his "Heist of the Century" sort of heelish moment.
>>
In all seriousness Seth needs a new finisher. The pedigree does not fit his style at all. The curb stomp was great.
>>
>>2450705
I think you underestimate how much HHH won't like losing to an underpowered Seth Rollins using his own move.

Besides already too many faces winning on this show desu, Heel Hunter win rounds the card out
>>
>>2450726
Brocks winning, Miz is winning, possibly Roman. I think the winner of the Seth match is pretty tough to decide but i have a pretty good feeling theyll go with Seth. Maybe he'll bring back the curbstomp or the flipping ddt neckbreaker he used to do
>>
File: localseff.jpg (35KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
localseff.jpg
35KB, 540x304px
>>
>>2450614
>being a fan of a soon to be crippled failure
Seth failed at WWE same for Ambrose.
>>
Y'know, for all that Seth claims this feud part of his quest for redemption, has this fucker even ONCE apologized to Roman and Dean? You'd think that would be an important step.
>>
>>2450614
>raman """Fans"""
>supporting a literal 21st century Nash

have sex
>>
Marking out for Seff lads
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.