[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>this is on the preshow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

>this is on the preshow
>>
>bumping womens wrestling over a neville match

honestly disgusting

womens wrestling shouldnt even be on the show no less the preshow
>>
>>2450090
Yeah it's a bit shit, it's the biggest CW match so far and they're dumping it on the pre-show.
>>
File: qt3.14.jpg (20KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
qt3.14.jpg
20KB, 620x413px
I just want him to have a proper wrestlemania moment. Is that too much to ask, Vince??
>>
>>2450090
is aries really that small, holy fuck kek!
>>
>>2450090
>more than likely match of the night
>It's on the pre-show
>2 diva matches are on the main card

Wew lad.
>>
>>2450090
Should switch it with the IC title snoozefest. That match is gonna be rough.
>>
>>2450135
I've just realised I don't even know who the IC champion is right now.
>>
>aires and nevile starts to pick up
>WELL BE BACK AS THE PRE SHOW ROLLS ON HAHA!
>Come back and get replays of what happened during the commercial.
>Replays end
>maybe 3 more minutes of action
>HA HA MAGGLE THIS IS GREAT, WERE TAKING ANOTHER BREAK HAHA
>kfc shilling
>come back during the middle of the aires go home spots

SUPER BOWL OF WRESTLING HAHAHA!
>>
>>2450142
Dean's reign is pretty much pointless and boring, that title gives him NOTHING.
>>
File: arthur-fist-with-gun.jpg (26KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
arthur-fist-with-gun.jpg
26KB, 600x600px
>>2450096
>twitter and reddit bitches and moans about smackdown womens match being on preshow
>wwe responds and puts it on main card
>no fuck was given on social media about the cruiserweight championship match
>>
>>2450149
Oh damn, I forgot all about the IC match, which is funny, because I'm one of Baron's few fans, can't wait for Steinerlite to take the strap
>>
Yeah well AJ Styles is wrestling fucking Shane McMahon, Miz is being given a 30+ minute high profile match and Ramen Ringo is going over The Undertaker. The whole show is going to be a series of injustices.
>>
has the preshow started yet? did neville win?
>>
File: C3DeqeBWIAAORsq.jpg (78KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
C3DeqeBWIAAORsq.jpg
78KB, 640x640px
>>2450199
Not yet.

How many bongs till the pre-show, lads?
>>
>>2450206
5ish
>>
>>2450096
My best female friend is a bit of a sjw, and even she agrees with you. She's a huge Neville mark, tho, so that's probably why.
>>
>>2450227
how does it feel
>>
>>2450134
>more than likely match of the night
And that's exactly the reason why they put it to pre-show. So they can't overshadow Romanetty and Oldberg.
>>
>>2450324
Owens and Jerich oare still on the main card tho
>>
>>2450288
How does what feel?
>>
This is better off on the preshow. The women's match that got moved to the main show is getting it's time cut. Neville and Aries are going to get a full match.
>>
>>2450128
It's so fucking sad. He's GOAT at everything except that fucking shit tier height.
>>
>>2450336
IT
>>
Still think that they should have make it a multi-man ladder match and let them go nuts. The problem with CW division is that you have bunch of vanilla midgets who should go over through work rate, but WWE safe-style limits them to the point where they are not different from regular guys like Rollins or Zayn.
>>
>>2450342
If they were both half a foot taller, this would be for the WWE belt.
>>
>>2450090
>Indy midget
>Allowed to compete in wrestlemania at all

Sad
>>
>>2450090
Ironically this is one of the only matches with a big fight feel to me (you have to admit Neville really brings the attitude to this feud and makes it feel like its over fucking something) so naturally of course they would fuck it all up.
>>
>>2450163
They didn't move it because of fans, they moved it because of time. They figured out the time and put that match back on the main card.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.