[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: We predict what happens to the WWE in 5 years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1491143972163.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1491143972163.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
Shareholders start backing out and more WWE backstage shit gets exposed in mainstream media (JBL bullying, unfair talent treatment, etc)

UNIVERSAL doesn't renew their TV deal and Raw and Smackdown are Network exclusives which gets minimal views
>>
RAKESHMANIA BROTHER
>>
File: 25_thumb.jpg (34KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
25_thumb.jpg
34KB, 400x300px
jbl being a shithead has been public knowledge since forever now.

If you are a big enough mark to buy stock in WWE you absolutely deserve every scam that you get.
>>
>>2449967
They'd probably stream it on youtube
>>
WWE drops the price of the Network, puts RAW and SmackDown on the network exclusively and banks 100% of the corresponding ad revenue.

Once per month, they do a special on NBC, which is basically an hour long ad for the network

Profits go through the roof and they become the leaders in the entertainment industry and ultimately kill cable television as we know it in the united states
>>
File: okada4head.jpg (9KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
okada4head.jpg
9KB, 128x128px
>>2450006

lmao @ this delusional E Drone
>>
File: Laughing - Mami.jpg (93KB, 724x653px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing - Mami.jpg
93KB, 724x653px
>>2450006
>wwe puts raw ans smackdown on the network
>network numbers dont move at all since the last people who still give half a shit about the product are already subbed
>lose all their television deals where they actually make all their money
>>
The only thing I can guarantee is that their TV rights fees severely collapse from Romanetty bringing in record low ratings.
>>
Lose their TV contract.
Become a penny stock.
Cut the roster down for just one show on their network.
They operate out of their bingo hall in Florida.
They become a glorified youtube channel.
>>
>>2450428
gaytch is dying for indy cred so i wouldnt be surprised if this happens tbqh
>>
>>2450376

>gooks

cringe

>>2450399

>anime

cringe
>>
>>2450435
>Pajeet E Drone

Go back to fixing my aunt Donna's computer.
>>
Rawley/Riddle are groomed to be the next 'guy'
>>
>>2449967
Vince dies, H realizes wrestling's dead, sells wwe wrestling dies.
>>
A massive wrestling tragedy will happen.
>>
Vince dies and his funeral is like jim hensons except instead of muppets there area bunch of wrestlers cutting promos over his casket. The whole thing is live streamed and a part of a 10 hour long tribute raw.

Haitch and steph keep pushing muh wimmens wrestling and steph sounds like she watched some youtube videos of TED conferences where corporate CEO's talk about how philanthropy is the future of brands in an attempt to make you forget wrestling is carny as fuck and she got railed by MACHOOOOOOO MAN OHHHHHH YEAHHHH

Any wrestling fan who isnt a mark or some dumb bitch who found about wrestling through total divas knows wrestling is a horrifying business filled with terrible people and funny stories no matter how exposed wwe gets.

TNA somehow is still alive and owned by dewy from malcom in the middle for some reason, dont ask questions

everything is pretty much the same
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.