[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did WWE bury him?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

Why did WWE bury him?
>>
>>2448832

One last fuck you to Ted Turner
>>
They probably knew that even if they got a decent run out of him, he was so advanced in years that he would never be able to equal his successes in WWE that he had elsewhere. He would always be "The WCW Guy". But they wanted the HoF spot, the Legends contracts out of him, etc etc. He's still a strong brand. So they gave him a couple of token matches and let him sit out the rest. He actually deserved it.
>>
some combination of being introduced facing Triple H and "WCW must lose".
>>
>>2449535
>They probably knew that even if they got a decent run out of him

>Still parade Undertaker's broken corpse out every year, who despite being 7 years younger, is in much worse state
>>
>>2449551
Like I said though, even a decent run of 5+ years of inexplicably prime Sting would have been unable to nullify the greatness of WCW Sting, so why bother? A few good years, beating top WWE guys but ultimately being remembered as the WCW Guy anyway, they probably thought spare the matches and our superstars and put him out to stud after a couple of token appearances.

Taker is basically a WWE man through and through. They will drain every last drop of wrestling blood from his cadaver before they are done with him.
>>
Vince and Paul are insecure faggots who can't admit that they won Monday Night Wars not because they were wrestling geniuses, but because opposition was even more inept, and the biggest star in history jumped ship early.
>>
they didn't expect seth to kill him
>>
>>2449642

or did they tell him to
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.