[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THE CHOSEN ONE IS BACK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_4795.jpg (113KB, 609x812px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4795.jpg
113KB, 609x812px
THE CHOSEN ONE IS BACK
>>
we've already had this thread
drew mcintyre is shit
smarks only rallied behind him because he wasn't getting a push
fuck off
>>
>chosen one
>is in the developmental
hehehe
>>
>>2448773
>we've already had this thread
This is really not a board to post that
>>
>>2448773
You know that he's gonna get a massive NXT push just to spite WCPW right?
>>
>>2448782
>just to spite WCPW right?

What? WCPW isn't even a fucking competitor to WWE or NXT. Get off this board, Adam.
>>
>>2448782
>spiting a meme promotion
Trips truly is based
>>
WHATS THAT METRONOME I HEAR
>>
I
DREAM
BROOOOKEN DREAMS
>>
>>2448773
>nami complaining about repeated threads

K. Y. S.
>>
>>2448782
Spiting them would be having him job on the developmental brand.

Oh wait
>>
>>2448773
>Nami
Fuck off and kill yourself, you retarded faggot.
>>
>>2448765
>Drew will never appear in ICW again

Suffering
>>
>>2448782
They hired him as a good faith signal to ICW, who WWE are buying their tape library from
>>
>>2448917
>>2448805
what the fuck is a nami you faggots
>>
> NXT

Christ.
>>
>>2449106
Better than RAM
>>
31 year old who's paid his dues, repeatedly, and is a former WWE employee, put back to developmental.

Really makes me think
>>
>>2449276
More like
>boring cunt brought back to NXT to appease smarks and keep him from working elsewhere while preventing him from shitting up the main product
>>
>>2449318
>boring
>Drew
>>
>>2449276
>31 year old who never got over, and got fired because he was no longer worth they money they were paying him, gets sent back to developmental to learn how to get over
>>
WHAT WAS YOURS
>>
>>2449350
NOW IS MINE
>>
File: O6YQD5@_12{)M9VZF~CSPWN.jpg (98KB, 581x1024px) Image search: [Google]
O6YQD5@_12{)M9VZF~CSPWN.jpg
98KB, 581x1024px
>>2449337
lol fuck off you only like him because you read on the IWC that big bad vince was holding him back

he had one of the worst looks in pro wrestling history and he wasn't anything to write home about in the ring.
>>
My nigga Kaval needs to come back.
>>
>>2449350
I FUCKING HATED HEARING THAT SONG IN SVR2011 ALL THE FUCKING TIME
>>
>>2449364
But this is GOAT theme song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouX0Bz5DTe4

Actually I hope he'll return with the unused one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ax154gK6Ok
>>
>>2449354
Yeah that photo you posted is a TERRIBLE look.

>literally had the gimmick of "Vince's Chosen One"
>U ONLY LYK HIM BECOZ HE HELD BACK

Dumb-as-fuck
>>
>>2449413
not sure if you're being sarcastic but that look is really fucking bad
>>
>>2449355
Low Ki is notoriously difficult to work with
>>
>>2449413
>>literally had the gimmick of "Vince's Chosen One"
>>U ONLY LYK HIM BECOZ HE HELD BACK
>Dumb-as-fuck
lol how new are you faggot? everyone was bitching about how he wasn't being treated fairly and how they needed to push him and he was being held back. gimmicks aren't real my man
>>
>>2449419
what's he like in real life
>>
>>2449347
>booked as Orton minus personality
>didn't get over

No shit.
>>
>>2449421
Been around long enough to remember people bitching about his stranglehold over the IC Title.
>>
>>2449424
>w-waaaahhhh i-it's the bookers fault i'm not over
reminder that the rock was rocky miavia and austin was the ringmaster and triple h was the Connecticut blueblood and the undertaker was a fucking zombie man
>>
>>2449429
>gimmicks bookers gave them and didn't get over

You just played yourself dipshit
>>
File: kyrpä seisoo.jpg (37KB, 472x645px) Image search: [Google]
kyrpä seisoo.jpg
37KB, 472x645px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BY0PxoilxzM
>>
>>2449424
>Orton minus personality
So Orton?
>>
>>2449440
>garbage that didn't get over and they turned into characters that got over

you can't play it both ways dumb ass.
>>
>>2449445
YESSSSS
>>
>>2448765
Nice, maybe NXT will be watchable now
>>
>>2448765
who?
>>
>>2448782
More likely to stop him going to World of Sport down the line. Same reason they've got Jim Ross back.
>>
>>2449276
Inevitably he'll just feud with Roode for a bit until the UK Show happens, and then he'll be a Main Eventer on there. I doubt he's going to either Raw or Smackdown any time again soon.
>>
>>2448765
Boring as shit, nothing special in the ring, horrible attire and gimmick. BUT I'm kind of glad he is back because I rather have him than the ugly midget faggots like Kevin, Neville, AJ, and Muslim CanaCuck.
>>
>>2448782

TOP 10 WAYS THAT WWE TRIED TO SPITE WCPW
>>
>>2448782
They hired him because he's based and don't want that british freeview show which will get significantly more british viewers than raw to have him WCPW are irrelevant
>>
File: Gannicus11.jpg (197KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
Gannicus11.jpg
197KB, 900x600px
>>2448765
They need make him a gladiator gimmick. Like pic related. First time I saw Drew, I saw Gannicus.
>>
Have never seen the appeal. The Sheamus of the indies
>>
>commercial breaks
JUST
>>
>>2448777

>glorious one
>is in developmental
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.