[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jannety of WM33 card?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 138
Thread images: 18

>still no final promo at jewtube
>horrible props used during the feud
>no one seems to care as to who wins
>>
>bray wyatt
*yawn* next
>>
File: mfw.png (346KB, 400x440px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
346KB, 400x440px
>>2448688
>mfw crusix
>>
They're way too late on trying to make Bray Wyatt matter. He's been a joke for too long.
>>
Bray is just a transitional champ and there was no one else that he could go over besides Orton. He'll retain and lose it to Nakamura in a couple months.
>>
>>2448688
2bh it's unironically the best WM feud WWE have put together in years.

And it's not even that goodm
>>
>>2448688
>no one seems to care as to who wins
I honestly don't give a shit. even though it's for the real championship, I hope it doesn't go on last because I might just fall asleep
>>
>>2448699
0.0000001% chance of it going last.
>>
>>2448694
bray wyatt could have been booked like a fucking monster from day one, and he'd still be a fat balding manlet that wore a fedora and spewed his pseudo intellectual 10th grade poetry for promos
>>
>>2448711

The problem with booking Wyatt as a monster is he's just not good in the ring.
>>
>bray wins
normies goes full retard because orton le deserved it
>orton wins
neckbeards goes full retard because they are screwing Bray again

kek they have no escape on the hate
>>
>>2448711
>manlet

Literally same billed height as Lesnar
>>
>>2448721
Marks getting mad at the heel winning? What's the problem?
>>
>>2448720
Even if that was true (and it's not) since when did monster heels need to be good in-ring?
>>
>>2448688
If Oldberg/Lazyner doesn't main event, this match will.

Taker/Reigns can't and won't close out the show
>>
File: ]1(9T]QB)U[V6{W)24)LXPD.jpg (170KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
]1(9T]QB)U[V6{W)24)LXPD.jpg
170KB, 1280x720px
>>2448720
to be fair you don't have to be good in the ring to be a monster, it's pretty much done for you by your opponents selling anything you do like you just ripped into them

the problem with bray is that he doesn't look like a monster he looks like a neckbeard, he's not as believable as a monster like braun is or rusev was when he first got called up

>>2448721
>normies goes full retard because orton le deserved it
its not 2004, the smarks are the majority now. thats why they build heels by pushing them like cena instead of conventional ways (just wait for reigns to turn tomorrow)
>>2448728
cant trust billed heights my man
>>
>>2448740
it will if taker is retiring, and it double will if reigns is turning heel. smarks have pretty much forced their hand, he's going to get the loudest boos in history closing out mania standing over a broken undertaker who can't come back.

i wish people would learn to sit on their hands if they don't like what they see, but it is what it is.
>>
This is the most nothing title match in WM history. May as well have had Shane win the Rumble and challenge a Styles who never dropped the title to Cena for no reason.
>>
>>2448740
lol Taker/Reigns is will be the closer just wait. Taker will win and Orton will win this match
>>
>>2448755
>new era of wwe
>its always the old guys who wins
kek
>>
>>2448757
Orton winning the Rumble shows you where the company is, I don't like it either I'm just telling you what is going to happen
>>
>>2448747
>intentionally picking an old, obscure shot where Husky is further away from the camera than Cody
>>
File: (44SYZI4FPJ[~YNL]E{3GFR.jpg (196KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
(44SYZI4FPJ[~YNL]E{3GFR.jpg
196KB, 1280x720px
>>2448750
>This is the most nothing title match in WM histo-
>>
>>2448755
taker isn't gonna win if this is his last match
>>2448757
why do you act like you're involved in the business or the booking? who gives a fuck about their age? you're not involved in the show running, mark. sit down and watch. if you don't like it, turn it off (you won't though, you'll keep paying while the old guys keep winning, and you'll keep bitching about it)
>>
>>2448840
the point is if they ever want to survive they should make new stars instead of killing their momentum. You can't use the old guys in the future since they can barely move or dead.
I just want the best for the business.
>>
File: 9HDNBDN}UW91F{83GN4PN]6.jpg (90KB, 933x606px) Image search: [Google]
9HDNBDN}UW91F{83GN4PN]6.jpg
90KB, 933x606px
>>2448815
i picked an old shot on google for when his gimmick wasn't "spooky swamp man with inserts in his boots to make him look taller" and when he was just "fatass with tribal tattoos whose only here because of nepotism that no one gives a shit about whether he looks tall or not" but okay
>>
>>2448840
i don't think it's Taker's last match.. it's shocking enough that no one is paying attention to Big Show announcing his retirement... it will be a huge deal when Taker retires....... next year
>>
>>2448852
>the point is if they ever want to survive
again
why do you care? you don't work at WWE. if you don't like it stop watching. the reason wwe has been shit for years and the reason they keep pushing roman and others that the fans reject is that even if they bitch and moan about it in the crowd or online they're still watching.
>>2448857
they aren't going to announce taker's retirement ahead of time. what's the point?
>>
>>2448855
>Husky Harris didn't wear lifts

OK bud

>not being as tall as Undertaker makes somebody a manlet

you size queens are legit 'tarded
>>
>>2448857
no one cares about Beeg like legit no one cares about him
>>
>>2448861
why don't you think they will announce it? he'll be written out like Shawn Michaels, there's no way they don't involve his retirement into a storyline
>>
>>2448865
>OK bud
so then he was wearing lifts? and he still looked that short? i mean, i'm not really sure i understand your arugment here lol. if there was ever a time that they wouldn't give a fuck about him or his character or padding his height, it was when he looked like the fucking kid from 2 and a half men.

>you size queens are legit 'tarded
it's for comparison, ya mark. taker's hunched over there. taker's tall but he's not his fucking billed 7'0, and even hunched like that he's a solid half foot above bray.
>>
>>2448880
>a guy billed at 7' is half-a-foot taller than a guy billed at 6'3"

REALLY
MAKES
YOU
THINK
>>
I care that Bray wins.

But I think the belt is going to Randy cause he needs to have as much title wins as John.
>>
>>2448869
because it takes away from the mystique. taker himself is enough for people to watch, they don't need to ruin the surprise of his retirement by saying "if he loses he'll retire"

though i guess to your point, they should have made that the stip for the roman match, win lose or draw, because a lot of people i've seen talk about it have little interest in this one.
>>
>>2448885
billed heights are nonsense, my whole point is that taker isn't 7 feet and bray isn't 6'3, realistically, taker's maybe 6'5-6'7. bray's probably 5'10 or so.
>>
>>2448887
I get what you are saying bro but idk, the only match I really want to see more than Taker/Reigns is Haitch/Rollins... the rest of Mania basically writes itself but these two matches can go anywhere
>>
>>2448688
how shitty is this wrestlemania going to be?
>>
>>2448916
it's actually going to be really good
>>
>>2448886
Why would they want him to have as many? That makes the accomplishment so much less special.
>>
>>2448920
what matches have potential? lesner vs goldberg yet agian sounds boring as shit
>>
>>2448920
On paper it looks terrible but it has the potential to be good.
>>
>>2448894
Billed heights don't add nearly half a foot you stupid fuck
>>
>>2448928
Styles and Shane are going to kill themselves to steal the show, Rollins will do the same versus HHH, Lesnar and Goldberg will be a dud if it's just a reverse of Survivor Series, it HAS TO GO at least 8 minutes, Reigns will turn heel to end the night but he loses to Undertaker, Orton will beat Wyatt and it'll be a good match but Orton doesn't deserve it, Cena puts Miz over, Sasha takes Bayley's title, Beeeeeg Show puts Braun over, no Hulk, no Sting, no Kurt Angle, MAYBE Broken Matt Hardy but probably not

I'm fucking pumped for tonight, it's going to be great
>>
>>2448941
http://www.celebheights.com/s/The-Undertaker-2798.html
>>
>>2448956
Reigns SHOULD turn heel but wont because Vince is a stubborn asshole
>>
>>2448956
i dont understand why people are so buttblasted about shane/styles. i can't fucking wait. if anyone can carry shane to a good match, it's AJ, and if AJ has to work with someone who isn't a wrestler, i'm fucking ecstatic it's shane who's proven time and time again that he'll go the extra mile to make his matches special. anyone bitching aj isn't fighting cesaro or sami zayn or something needs to take a fucking walk.
>>
>>2448956
There's also the potential of Cena's marriage proposal to Nikki and a massive international crowd shitting all over it, which will be fun to watch
>>
>>2448966
>7' - 6'8.5" = half

>>2448972
>anybody bitching that WWE is wasting the best wrestler on their roster on an old non-wrestler needs to walk

St8 of your taste
>>
>>2448972
no you're 100% right. Styles does things that very few people have ever been able to do in the ring, he's a god damn genius. i actually really like Shane though, i know he's not the best worker but i do like the matchup, i don't regard it as filler, it might be the best match of the night
>>
File: WLDH3@A3Z(SZIDL}8SIN_RP.jpg (9KB, 315x64px) Image search: [Google]
WLDH3@A3Z(SZIDL}8SIN_RP.jpg
9KB, 315x64px
>>2448982
>>7' - 6'8.5" = half
but that's exactly the range i gave lol. i said taker is 6'5-6'7, the height given is 6'6.5, and that's just a half inch shy of them fudging the whole half foot
>>
>>2448997
>refers to himself as 6'8"
>is obviously 6'6.5"

Uh-huh.
>>
>>2448749
Reigns isn't turning heel ever this year because they want him to be the top face of the company by WM 34 and coronate him for, hilariously enough, the second or third time.

It's obvious Reigns is getting booed.
And he's going be be booed even harder when he retires Taker.

There is no way they are letting Mania end with Taker's retirement under a shower of boos and their planned next top face capping Mania as the unquestionable single most hated man in all of WWE

It's not happening

Especially when Orton still needs a main event Mania title win in his career to help let Haitch continue to stroke his own Evolution boner.
>>
>>2448967
I really think Roman goes heel tonight. It's actually very similar to the Owens/Jericho storyline... Taker and Jericho basically can never go heel ever again they are just too over, but if you beat one of the most beloved faces in the company it adds to the heel heat even more, like gasoline on a fire.. so if WWE is smart Jericho and Taker put Owens and Roman over tonight, but I think the dead man will win because they want to end the night with cheers not jeers
>>
>>2448982
>>anybody bitching that WWE is wasting the best wrestler on their roster on an old non-wrestler needs to walk
>St8 of your taste
If he's going to wrestle why would you not put him with someone who can carry him? It's not a fucking "waste" if he could have a match with a mop and still make it 5* you retard.

What ever though, go into it hating it before you see it. Alternatively, don't watch and take a walk instead of sitting through something you've already decided you hated and just getting angry about it.
>>
File: EM@OL05J[6M}382EL8(I2$2.jpg (93KB, 482x682px) Image search: [Google]
EM@OL05J[6M}382EL8(I2$2.jpg
93KB, 482x682px
>>2449005
>people are honest about their height
ok
>>
>>2449012
why does he have to be a face when he wins the title? triple h already said he's the best heel the company has right now. all they have to do is flip him and let him coast all the way to wm34 where he'll be the heel against brock who, flip or not, will be the face just because he's fighting reigns. there's nothing left in wrestling that can get more heat then retiring, and then disrespecting the undertaker at wrestlemania. all they gotta do is flip him and they have their star. all they'd have to do is wait to flip him back.

normally i'd think they're too stupid to do that but triple h calling reigns the best heal in the business right now makes me really think they'll do it.
>>
>>2449014
wrestling smarks have become so fucking obnoxious and vocal that they really have become the new smarks, instead of building a heel by having him come out and tell you you're an idiot, they do it by getting behind him and having him beat the guys the smarks like. it's really funny to step back and look at this weird smark-mark meta state wwe is in right now. all they gotta do is push a guy as a face and he gets booed.
>>
>>2449037
they really have become the new marks*
woops
>>
in fairness to the fact there is no promo on youtube have you watched the Undertaker Reigns one?

there's like 1 minute of relevant footage rest of the time is old taker filler from past years
>>
>>2449037
i can't really disagree with you, you're free to disagree with my points but i am just offering up my point of view.. i think a lot of people that i want to win tonight aren't going to win... probably says more about me than it does about the state of wrestling though
>>
>>2449029
>triple h already said he's the best heel the company has right now.

In case you haven't noticed this is Triple H desperately covering the company's ass for the shit booking of Reigns.

If they were truly making him out to be the best Heel in the biz, they wouldn't have had to digitally alter signs that portrayed him negatively, they wouldn't have to mute crowds or try to remove boos and they wouldn't have had to edit the crowd reaction for broadcast, but these are things that have all literally been done because Vince wants him to be the next Cena.
>>
>>2449051
the best promo for Mania 33 is this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwU4bxVOyVI
>>
>>2449051
because the feud is based around the fact that taker is the old guard and has been here forever and the new kid is disrespecting him and trying to take his place.. of course it's full of old footage you clod. they've only been in the same ring for about 25 seconds total
>>
>>2449072
that was my point brah, it's not a good promo video full of footage we've seen before

>>2449070
agreed.
>>
>>2449061
>In case you haven't noticed this is Triple H desperately covering the company's ass for the shit booking of Reigns.
he isn't wrong though, in this age of wrestling the role of good guy and bad guy switched. people like heels. cena gets booed for being the same character for 15 years and always just smiling and towing the company line. if he flipped and started calling the crowd idiots they'd all stand on their feet and applaud. it's just the way wrestling works now. they're working the fans through booking decisions and not on air characters, because that's what the fans are paying attention to now, dirtsheets and "insider" podcasts.
>If they were truly making him out to be the best Heel in the biz, they wouldn't have had to digitally alter signs that portrayed him negatively,
no fucking way, link? i haven't heard of this before, I know they used canned applause for him but that's hilarious.

>hey wouldn't have to mute crowds or try to remove boos and they wouldn't have had to edit the crowd reaction for broadcast, but these are things that have all literally been done because Vince wants him to be the next Cena.
They've tried that and they've failed, I think putting him in a match with taker is a pretty strong sign they don't expect him to get cheered anymore. They're inept but they're not fucking retarded.
>>
>>2449082
>that was my point brah, it's not a good promo video full of footage we've seen before
because the point of the match is that taker is the old and respected veteran and roman is the new kid that thinks he's hot shit
i don't get why you're complaining about old footage in the promo when the whole point of the match is that old footage of taker exists because he's been there for 25 years
>>
>>2449037
>heel has better motivations, is more interesting as a character and is actually entertaining in the ring
>WAAAHHH WHY ARE PEOPLE CHEERING HIM WAHHHH
>>
>>2449082
>>2449089
>>2449094
>>2449116
i would love to have a conversation with someone as bright as whoever was behind these posts. i think i am going to start posting wrestling videos even though i only have 40 youtube subscribers lol
>>
>>2449116
you're not supposed to be thinking about workrate and booking when you watch wrestling if you don't work at the company or make a living off of preaching about it to (s)marks, mark. they are working you through the booking because you think you're a "smart"mark, and obviously its working.

no one is crying about you cheering heels. that's just how it works now. heels are the new faces, faces are the new heels.
>>
>>2449137
what did he mean by this
>>
>>2449142
you're pretty good
>>
>>2449137
Post link
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-04-01-21-17-02.png (593KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-01-21-17-02.png
593KB, 540x960px
WWE cares so much that they used pic related in their latest instagramvid
>>
>>2449170
KEK no matter what way you read it they're in a shit position top to bottom or bottom to top
>>
>>2449174
Using the womens matches to promote the event is laughable, especially when one got tossed to the preshow then brought back up due to complaints.

Take a look at the names for the Wyatt orton match
>>
File: 1410812262998.jpg (490KB, 1200x1379px) Image search: [Google]
1410812262998.jpg
490KB, 1200x1379px
>>2449154
i unironically don't want to shill but would anyone want to film a skype wrestlemania recap on like Tuesday or Wednesday?
>>
>>2449017
I've seen AJ wrestle shitters before. Zero desire to see him wrestle an older, less-trained guy with no cardio.

>getting angry

Bitch, please.
>>
File: IMG_0997.jpg (91KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0997.jpg
91KB, 960x540px
>>2449089
There are still good guys and bad guys. bad guys getting cheered and good guys getting booed has absolutely everything to do with terrible booking and how well or how terribly the actor plays his or her character. This is storytelling and nothing more.

A good Face?
Sami
A bad Face?
Reigns

A good Heel?
Miz
A bad heel?
Neville

Also pic related comes form a sign where the bottom half originally read "it bores"
>>
>>2449186
>got tossed to the preshow then brought back up due to complaints.
actually it was because of them timing out the main card matches and realizing they needed way more padding in there, i dont even think there was a major back lash they just said "we listened to the fans on this one!" so when they keep pushing reigns as a face after he gets booed out of the building tonight no one can say they don't listen
>>
>>2449020
>random gossip site is because it enables my delusions

Sure palski.
>>
>>2449037
Smart crowds have booed lame WWE shitfaces in favour of charismatic, entertaining heels for longer than you've been alive.
>>
>>2449202
untill you give me a source outside of WWE that tells me taker is 7 feet tall i'm gonna go with the website dedicated to figuring out celebrity heights on this one
>>
>>2449212
Not saying Taker is 7 feet tall.

Pointing out you're a dumbshit for calling Bray a manlet when he clearly isn't.
>>
>>2449197
>bad heel
>Neville

u w0t?
>>
>>2449208
First of all I'm 47 so don't come at me with that trash. I've been watching wrestling since before your mother even met your father. Dolph Ziggler is an example of someone that got cheered because the fans thought he was being "held back" and "buried". 'Smart' fans need to realize that wrestling is supposed to be portrayed as a real sport and sometimes (or even a lot of times) that means the guys you like lose. Dolph was charismatic and honestly he's nothing special in the ring unless he's selling for a monster. He is the prime example of the current mentality of booing/cheering based on booking when, when you watch WWE TV booking isn't supposed to be a thing. It's supposed to be fights. The fans who don't have a first hand vested interest in the company or its booking need to stop reading 3rd hand information on wrestlinginc and rajah and watch wrestling when they're entertained by it, and changing the channel when they aren't. Cheering a heel doesn't get him a push. Booing a face you don't like doesn't dampen the push he has. The "smart" fans want to pretend they're bookers, so the WWE started working them through booking choices and they made the most prolific heel of this generation out of roman reigns doing just that. Even the things like the edited signs and the canned pops. They're all a part of this meta-kayfabe where Roman is this guy that they'll edit history to protect. If they were serious about it triple h wouldn't be calling him a heel and they wouldn't acknowledge the boos, like they haven't for the first 5 years of Cena getting boos.
>>
>>2449231
It's hard to get people to boo you when you wind up one of if not the single most interesting aspect of a division saturated with dull directionless characters.

Additionally, you can't really get people to hate you when you're constantly pulling out moves that flashy.
>>
>>2449222
Taker is 6'6.
Bray, as you can see plain as day in that picture, is at least 5-6 inches shorter than taker is when he's hunched over.

He's 5'11 at BEST with the lifts mark, face it, he's a manlet
>>
>>2449247
Austin Aries will beat Neville tonight... the only reason the cruiserweight division is "bad" is because WWE chooses not to build it up correctly
>>
>>2449242
>on /asp/
>age 47

Yikes

>watchwrestling

kek that isn't even a dirtsheets site you dumbfuck

Cena's boos were getting acknowledged as early as WrestleMania 22.

18+
>>
>>2449249
Size literally doesn't matter in wrestling anymore, Seth Rollins and AJ Styles have proven that talent overrides that..... there will always be the "unbeatable strongman" gimmick though
>>
>>2449247
>you can't really get people to hate you when you're constantly pulling out moves that flashy.

Oh, look, it's a "high-flyers can't be heels" poster.
>>
>>2449266
>Yikes
you brought up age not me
>kek that isn't even a dirtsheets site you dumbfuck
i didn't say watchwrestling. what?
>>
>>2449269
>Size literally doesn't matter in wrestling anymore, Seth Rollins and AJ Styles have proven that talent overrides that..... there will always be the "unbeatable strongman" gimmick though
now you're just moving the goal posts, my original point was that booking isn't why bray is a joke. he's a joke because he's a short, fat manlet with a straggly neck beard, fedora and garbage 10th grade poetry promos that wouldn't be taken seriously regardless of booking

you're the one that started sperging out about height my man
>>
>>2449271
>Be heel
>one job is to make people boo
>Does moves that make people get out of their seat and cheer.
>>
File: giphy-facebook_s.jpg (42KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
giphy-facebook_s.jpg
42KB, 480x270px
>>2449249
>I desperately need to prove Bray's a manlet

For what purpose, you demented whackjob?
>>
>>2449279
>he's a joke because he's a short
>you're the one that started sperging out about height my man
>>
>>2449271
They can but they have to be really fucking good at what they do and make sure that they edit their movesets so that they arent specifically targeting at making people stand up and cheer. Whether that means doing one less taunt or tightening up the moves and making them hit faster so they don't have a chance, they have to edit something or they're just gonna be cheered for high spots
>>
>>2449280
>cheering for MOVEZ instead of character
>>
>>2449279
he's one of the best in the company on mic, if you don't like his gimmick or look (shallow btw) that's fine but his delivery is 9/10
>>
File: 1462910810439.png (50KB, 747x443px) Image search: [Google]
1462910810439.png
50KB, 747x443px
>>2449284
he was the fucking one that went retarded over it

you manlets are CRAZY insecure
>>
>>2449138
>you're not supposed to be thinking about workrate and booking when you watch wrestling

I think about characters and matches more and when it comes to WWE in general, heels are way more entertaining.
>>
>>2449290
His promos are nonsensical garbage. If you can be entertained by him saying a bunch of words that equate to irrelevant nothingness then that's fine but he's not a good promo and his promos don't sell the matches he's in. You are allowed to like it if that appeals to you but he's not good on the mic
>>
>>2449291
not that guy but i'm 6'2" and really don't like the manlet convo, it just makes you look bad for spouting it... there are so many things to dissect and you're overanalyzing one of the few unchangeable attributes
>>
>>2449285
he's a joke because he's fat, short, unintimidating, and bad at promos*

You seem to be ignoring most of what I say and focus on that one part
>>
File: 1462820176353.jpg (13KB, 358x332px) Image search: [Google]
1462820176353.jpg
13KB, 358x332px
>>2449299
>spouting it
Holy fuck he's the one that isolated it and focused on it all I did was retort

If he says I'm wrong about something that I'm not wrong about of course I'm going to post a link that supports what I said, I'm not the one that started the focus on the manlet thing. All I said was bray isn't intimidating. Short, fat, neckbeard were supporting that argument.

Jesus christ you guys
>>
>>2449291
I'm the guy you've been responding to, dumbass.

P.S. 6'5"
>>
File: 1485666424823.jpg (785KB, 2320x2637px) Image search: [Google]
1485666424823.jpg
785KB, 2320x2637px
>>2449297
i actually sort of agree with the selling part but i know who is good on mic and who isn't.... he's selling what's he booked to sell, if the gimmick doesn't sell it's not always the person cutting the promo's fault. honestly randy orton is one of the most lifeless heels this millennium, bray has literally carried the entire story
>>
>not being 8' tall

fucking manlets
>>
>>2449311
based jesus
>>
>>2449297
>literally too simple to "get" Wyatt promos
>>
File: {[D_JU1)%XFEPJ7UH)836RN.jpg (61KB, 410x600px) Image search: [Google]
{[D_JU1)%XFEPJ7UH)836RN.jpg
61KB, 410x600px
>>2449308
ok, then YOU'RE the one that brought it up and drilled on it

>6'5

Whatever you say buddy
>>
>>2449319
>obsessed with height
>enters denial when I state mine

You're making it way too obvious short round.
>>
>>2449311
>i actually sort of agree with the selling part but i know who is good on mic and who isn't....
evidently not since the point of a promo is to sell an upcoming match

>he's selling what's he booked to sell, if the gimmick doesn't sell it's not always the person cutting the promo's fault.

a good promo can sell a shit match, that's an awful arument. look at fucking cena/miz 2 featuring maryse and one of the bellas. that thing has been sold on promos but everyone knows it's going to be trash, but cena and miz have been killing it with their promos lately. if bray were good on the mic he'd be, as austin says, turning chicken shit into chicken salad and getting people invested in his matches and feuds. since he's not good on the mic, all he's done is weave these nonsensical ramblings together about how the machines lyin to ya, man and people gobble it up because he's in a dark room with a spooky light when he said it. i bet if we looked at random wyatt promos most people wouldn't even be able to tell what feud each promo belonged to. he has a lame, non-specific shtick that doesn't work for wrestling.

>honestly randy orton is one of the most lifeless heels this millennium, bray has literally carried the entire story
orton burning down the shack is the only reason anyone knows that this feud is happening
>>
>>2449316
I get them. Listen to the words he says and think about them. He spends a whole lot of time saying literally nothing of relevance.
>>
File: 1473431499131.png (768KB, 1280x1172px) Image search: [Google]
1473431499131.png
768KB, 1280x1172px
>>2449326
>i'm obsessed with height
>you're the retarded nigger that picked height, out of a list of things that i wrote in argument for wyatt not working as a monster, and proceeded to obsess over it
>>
>>2449334
i get what you are saying but you're still just trashing Bray for the gimmick and not delivery or anything that is real... Taker's most recent promo is one of the worst I've ever heard but because it's Taker with a reputation and it's not popular to hate on him nobody says anything, despite the cringe... Bray has delivery, he's dealing with probably the most overrated wrestler of the last 20 years and he is carrying this rivalry... burning down a shack is not charisma
>>
>>2449336
Bamboozling is the gimmick. The whole deal with cult leaders is that they're full of shit.

>>2449339
I picked it out because it was completely detached from reality, stupid frogposter.
>>
>>2449348
>i get what you are saying but you're still just trashing Bray for the gimmick and not delivery or anything that is real...
his delivery is shit. he uses a fake accent to read poetry he wrote to himself. what do you want? his laughing to himself is cringeworthy, it's not menacing like it's supposed to be, it's just awkward.

>Taker's most recent promo is one of the worst I've ever heard but because it's Taker with a reputation and it's not popular to hate on him nobody says anything, despite the cringe...

taker's strong suit was never gimmicks but he was a 7 foot tall fucking witch with a mean looking face and a badass gimmick (at least from LoD forward). that made up for his promos being weak, along with the fact that his gimmick didn't require much talking. bray doesn't have the look or the skills to make up for shit promos.
>Bray has delivery, he's dealing with probably the most overrated wrestler of the last 20 years and he is carrying this rivalry... burning down a shack is not charisma
again, bray's delivery is shit. it reminds me of a little kid who would cut promos to his webcam when his parents weren't home. he's supposed to be menacing and mysterious but he isn't delivering that in his promos.
actually, bray reminds me of this fucking autist in all the promos he cuts, only difference is bray is doing it in a studio with dim lights. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqI1VKyxlIs
this is on par with literally every single bray promo

randy has been boring for the latter half of his career but he's more than serviceable in the ring, especially if his opponent can go better than he can (hint: the match is gonna suck because bray isn't a good wrestler). he's more than capable of keeping up. burning down a shack isn't charisma, i never said it was. all i said was that's what got people invested in the rivalry, not bray's shitty promos.
>>
>>2449349
>Bamboozling is the gimmick. The whole deal with cult leaders is that they're full of shit.
you are giving wwe way too much credit. if that's what they were going for he'd be dressed like jim fucking jones.

have you ever heard bray out of character talking about his work? he thinks really, really highly of his writings and his promos.
>>
>>2449389
you got some good points there, i wish we could have a fluid convo instead of just typing back and forth! all i'm going to finish with is, i'm looking forward to this match (not as much as others, it's like 4th or 5th on my attention radar for tonight)... but the reason i am interested in the match at all is because of Bray Wyatt.. Randy Orton is holding Bray back at this point, i seriously need to reiterate the fact that Orton is the most overrated wrestler of the last 20 years. he's serviceable in the ring like you said but if you're going to go all-in on Bray's promos you are really just being dishonest by glossing over Randy's shortcomings
>>
>>2449284
>Wyatt smiling at Haitch
was this pic the rumored face wyatt?
>>
>>2449415
>ut the reason i am interested in the match at all is because of Bray Wyatt.. Randy Orton is holding Bray back at this point, i seriously need to reiterate the fact that Orton is the most overrated wrestler of the last 20 years. he's serviceable in the ring like you said but if you're going to go all-in on Bray's promos you are really just being dishonest by glossing over Randy's shortcomings
im not glossing over randy's shortcomings. im just saying that the only reason anyone cares about this match (for the most part) is the shack angle

if you are only looking forward to this because of bray, and you hate orton as much as you seem to, then it's probably fair to say you're a bray fan and would look forward to any match he's in no matter the promos/buildup then
cant really have an objective discussion if that's the case
>>
>>2449471
no i'm trying to be objective, seriously. i'm a Seth Rollins fan I just like Bray because he's fun to watch. you're more anti-Bray than I am pro-Bray
>>
>>2449487
You just said that you're only excited for the match for bray and that you think his opponent is the most overrated wrestler from the past 20 years.. If that's a match you look forward to then it's pretty safe to say you'd look forward to any bray match, yes? If you can look forward to one with someone you consider the most overrated wrestler of this generation, then what match wouldn't you look forward to with him?
>>
File: Smug - Yukino.jpg (107KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Smug - Yukino.jpg
107KB, 1280x720px
>>2448688
>aires and nevillie on the preshow when they can EASILY steal the show with this donkey butt card
>smackdown womens match got bumped up before them
>>
>>2449505
i mean i don't know what you want from me at this point. am i allowed to just be a fan? i fucking hate Orton, yes. can i have opinions? or is that incorrect too?

>>2449518
Aries is gonna beat Neville i think.. agree it's going to be better than the SDL women's match though
>>
>>2449529
All I asked was the question, I don't give a shit who you like or dislike. I'm just saying you are a bray fan, you are looking forward to a match that Bray has with someone that you "fucking hate". It's safe to say you have a bias towards bray. It's not going to be easy to accept that bray is shit.
>>
>>2449533
If you don't like him that's fine man! Orton is going to win anyways
>>
>>2449537
I know it's fine and I know orton is going to win. I'm just saying that my opinion on him being shit is founded and I've given reason after reason for him being shit. You like him, and that's fine, you're allowed to like him, but liking him doesn't make him good.
>>
>>2449541
That's super cool man. Enjoy your Mania Sunday
>>
>>2449249
Taker is 6'6? Damn now Im glad I never met him cause Im 6'5.5 and itd make me laugh my ass off
>>
>>2449643
Taker is actually 5'11 but wearing lifts
>>
>>2449197
This is correct, but you're forggeting how important the crowd is at creating a "tweener".

Due to impressive moves and being stand out characters heels like YJ2 (2016) and Neville are more tweeners. Sometimes that's okay.

The anti-smark frenzy in this thread and in the wrestling community in general is ridiculous. instead of enjoying the product people are whining at other people for how they enjoy the product.
>>
>>2449856
to be fair the smark entitlement reigns all the way through to the TV shows with the shitchants and the murder of kayfabe. they won't stop booing until every WWE event looks like ROH or PWG.
>>
Neville is a straight-up heel right now.

>>2449871
Kayfabe was dead before you were even alive.
>>
>>2449878
>Kayfabe was dead before you were even alive.
you don't even know how old i am. what's up with this weird reddit smug sense humor that isn't funny?
>>
>>2449889
Well unless you're well into your 60s I'm probably right.

>le plebbit boogeyman

Either stop mentioning them or go back.
Thread posts: 138
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.