[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PSA For fans attending Wrestlemania

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: 57620_NET_PROMO_WM33_Desktop2.jpg (338KB, 1920x1154px) Image search: [Google]
57620_NET_PROMO_WM33_Desktop2.jpg
338KB, 1920x1154px
I was at Takeover tonight and I was next to that obnoxiously stupid section that wouldn't stop chanting for themselves. After being annoyed by those dumbasses all night, I have this to say:
It is awesome to be excited about wrestling. It is great to show up to a show all jacked up and excited, because you're in a place where it's socially acceptable to scream without inhibition about something you love! So yell your heart out and chant in unison with the few people in the world who love the same thing as you. But holy shit, yell about the wrestling and stop being overly proud of yourself for being informed about it. You're not ECW fans in 1995. It's 2017, everyone is smart to this shit. You drag the people around you down and make yourself look like asses.
In conclusion, I would rather be surrounded by 100,000 fans cheering for Roman Reigns than 20 people cheering for themselves. Seriously, be a fan. If you want the attention of being a heel and pissing off other audience members, lace up a pair of boots and take bumps for a living. Until then, watch the show and have a good time. Or hell, have a bad time and boo it. Just don't yell about yourselves for two hours. It's bad enough when wrestlers are marks for themselves, when it's fans, it's just pathetic.
>>
cringe
>>
File: 1490551737984.jpg (71KB, 600x656px) Image search: [Google]
1490551737984.jpg
71KB, 600x656px
>>2448662

r/SC is downstairs kiddo.
>>
>>2448662
>implying anyone on /asp/ can afford tickets and travel to a WWE PPV
>>
>>2448662
>complaining about chants

reddit
>>
Now wait for the RAM after WM, cringe wil truly have a manifestation
>>
>>2448767
based wwe booking mania at open dome venues so the crowd chants go right through the ceiling and you barely hear them on tv
>>
File: yFf2FEj.gif (4MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
yFf2FEj.gif
4MB, 300x225px
>>2448662

This was such obnoxious faggotry that I joked you should go to r/SC.I just went on r/SC for lels because of how obnoxious this post was wondering what those faggots reaction was to the crowd. Sure enough this is a copy pasta from there.

Well meme'd friend. You worked a worker.
>>
seek sunlight
>>
This is literally the worst place you could post something like this OP, you're 100% right but the aspies will hivemind against you, just like people chanting CM Punk
>>
>>2448662
The English football fans were a bit annoying tonight but were only really a big distraction in the Cien v Gothlord match, which was a bit of a nothing match anyway.
>>
>>2448770
>.I just went on r/SC for lels
you keep telling yourself that, redditor
>>
>>2448770
> i just went to r/SC for lels
Sure you did

> Well meme'd friend. You worked a worker.
Cringe
Confirmed reddditfag
>>
>>2448662
I agree, fuck the nxt fags. also since when did asp start defending smarks?
>>
>>2448957
/asp/ isn't one person. there's at least 3 more of us besides carter.
>>
>>2448957
When redddit and wew came over during the leaks

>>2448962
Carter's new gimmick is smark defender
>>
>>2448977
But I thought neo/woo/asp had been here for months now Bretkek ;^P
>>
/wooo/ killed wrestling discussion
>>
>>2448991
Now its even more concentrated
>>
>>2449027
What is neowooaspie?
>>
>>2448993
cringe
>>
>>2449033
>got rid of the slashes
you have to go back
>>
>>2448662
Nobody chants about themselves for that long.
Fuck you I paid 800 dollars to watch wrestling and say whatever the fuck i want.
Why should i be considerate to your wants and needs when you cant be bothered with mine?
>>
>>2449979
>paying 800 dollars to ruin the show

wew lad
>>
>>2448759
>implying anyone wouldn't be relentlessly made fun of no matter what show they went to
>>
File: 1264545506244.png (52KB, 206x215px) Image search: [Google]
1264545506244.png
52KB, 206x215px
>>2448662
>I would rather be surrounded by 100,000 fans cheering for Roman Reigns
>>
Been waiting for a new copypasta to spam
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.