[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did any body else catch when he callted NXT Ring of Honor tonight?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: tmp_653-NIGEL-1322955-310281782.png (934KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_653-NIGEL-1322955-310281782.png
934KB, 1024x819px
Did any body else catch when he callted NXT Ring of Honor tonight?
>>
>>2448633

Based Nigel still has my favorite entrance of all time.
>>
>>2448633
Yes, it was hilarious. Especially the awkward silence afterwards.

Lots of botches from the production side of things tonight.
>they are the nxt champions (nxt tag team champions)
Plus the cameras constantly missed spots.
>>
>>2448633

I didn't even know Based Nigel was a commentator in NXT now. That's great. Good for him. Dude was awesome as a wrestler on the indies. Glad he finally made it.
>>
>>2448682
Yeah he knew he fucked up as soon as he said it, that was the awkward silence of a man who knew he was about to get his ass chewed.
>>
>>2448713

The silence was probably Triple H screaming at them over the headsets.
>>
>>2448717
idk Haitch doesn't really seem to be the type of manchild like vince to get pissed at an accidental misscall considering he hasn't even been around for less than half a year
>>
>>2448707
He will most likely get fired or at least suspended for this.
>>
>>2448682
>Plus the cameras constantly missed spots.

>It appears WWE producer "Road Dogg" Brian James worked with Triple H and the crew to produce tonight's Takeover event. Triple H tweeted the following before the show hit the air.
So it's fucking Road Dogg's fault this happened.
>>
>>2448717
If commentators botch they stay quiet afterwords for easier editing.
>>
>>2448741
Are you retarded?
>>
>>2448713
>>2448717
>"Goddamit Nigel we haven't finalized the deal yet"
>>
>>2448778
No. I'm not saying I agree with them, but WWE are very harsh about things like that.
>>
>>2448831
No they aren't. He'll be fine
>>
>>2448831
remind me what was Tom Phillips' punishment again?
>>
>>2448633
When did this happen? I'm amazed that they can keep it straight when these established indy guys come out with completely new names, especially for a guy like Nigel who's known them personally by their old names for years.
>>
>>2448831
Everybody is going to rib the fuck out of him and he'll be fine. Golden rule of fucking up at work: don't stress over it because it's only a matter of time before someone else fucks up a lot worse and everyone completely forgets about what you did.
>>
>>2449369
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJmJl6Vwock

Getting replaced on video
>>
>>2449369
He didn't do anything as bad as what Nigel did.
>>
I hope he'll become the next Lord Alfred Hayes.
>>
File: tve14825-6-43.gif (67KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
tve14825-6-43.gif
67KB, 320x240px
I can't be the only one that sees this man when listening to his commentary.
>>
>>2449477
Well, after that botch you can start calling him Nigel McGoneness, because you're not seeing him again.
>>
>>2449716
They don't even sound alike.

>>2449726
kek how dumb can you be?
>>
When did it happen, just watched it. Either they already edited it out or i missed it
>>
>>2450129
After the Black v Cien match, he said something like Black is "going to have a great future here in Ring of Honor".
>>
>>2450144
Maybe they edited it out already then, I didn't hear any awkward silence during the match though I wasn't exactly paying full attention to that one
>>
>>2450181
It was after the match. Can't be bothered going back to watch replays to see if they edited it though.
>>
>>2448831
NXT isn't just developmental for the wrestlers, they're not going to fire him for slipping. Probably just rib him for awhile.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.