[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shield Breakup

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1491106067262.jpg (3MB, 2000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1491106067262.jpg
3MB, 2000x3000px
What if creative decided in a moment of clarity to push Seth as the new top babyface while turning Roman heel in the Shield split up? How would've /asp/ reacted to Seth winning the 2015 Royal Rumble, Bryan vs. Seth with Bryan giving Seth his approval, and Brock vs. Seth?
>>
File: SamiJUST.jpg (22KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
SamiJUST.jpg
22KB, 360x360px
>>2448093
>Seth winning the 2015 Royal Rumble, Bryan vs. Seth with Bryan giving Seth his approval, and Brock vs. Seth?
>>
File: image.jpg (370KB, 1536x1850px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
370KB, 1536x1850px
>>2448093
>Seth winning the 2015 Royal Rumble, Bryan vs. Seth with Bryan giving Seth his approval, and Brock vs. Seth?
>>
what if dean turned and put roman out with a kayfabe injury for like a half a year or something and constantly went over seth and seth fueded with others like dean did after seth won the feud like the one we got

what would it be like
>>
>>2448093
and dean would still be dean
>>
what they should have done was listen to roman reigns booking ideas and have the shield have a lengthy super babyface run where they could flesh out their characters more for their inevitable break up. Roman Reigns is a better booker than Triple H and Vince.

source: Talk is Jericho
>>
>>2448121
But it's been nearly 3 years and Reigns still hasn't fleshed out his "character".
>>
>>2448093
Why are all smark fantasy booking stories so cringe
>>
How many boards are you going to post this on?
>>
>>2448093
Let a star grow and get over naturally. Listen to the crowd. Then push him. Not to Jupiter, not in the Cena seat. Give him the belt and go. That's it.
WWE can't do that, of course, because they need a new Cena. They need the unstoppable super hero for the kiddies and marks to worship. But it would be better television if they didn't.
>>
>>2448093
That giraffe neck tho. Still a Seth mark.
>>
WWE could have alllllllllllllll my dimes if Seth curb stomps Roman after a nasty feud.

I miss the curb stomp. :(
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.