[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would /asp/ book the 3MB reunion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1491098932847s.jpg (5KB, 250x140px) Image search: [Google]
1491098932847s.jpg
5KB, 250x140px
How would /asp/ book the 3MB reunion
>>
I wouldn't
>>
>>2448076
BASED
>>
>>2448076
this, heath is cringe and drew is shit and jinder is appropriate in his current spot. no need to bring back 3 man cringe
>>
>>2448090
They're not bringing 3mb back together you Mongol, he's going solo
>>
>>2448090
>Heath is cringe
If you didn't mark for Slater and Rhyno when they first started I don't imagine you have any fun watching wrestling.
>>
>>2448072

In London, England

>Paul Heyman is in the ring with Bork droning on about how great his client is. Issues an open challenge to anyone in the locker room.

>This theme hits
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JX5XlNv29Y

>Crowd loses their shit as The Union Jacks reunite for one night as they stroll out rocking out and working the crowd.

>Bork laughs as they get into the ring. Heath Slater goes into his spiel about how great the Union Jacks are.

>Borks grabs Heath Slater and murders him with an F-5.

>Jindal then tries to fight Bork who murders him with an F-5.

>Drew MacIntyre comes up behind Brock and levels him with a vicious chair shot. And gives him a second one as Bork struggles to get to one knee.

>Jindal, Heath crawl to cover him with Drew jumping on top 1-2-3

>Theme hits again as the Union Jacks scurry up the ramp and Bork doesn't know where he is

Get out the umbrella because its going to be raining dimes.
>>
>>2448597
Did you even see the fucking thread before you clicked into it you dumb cunt
>>
>>2448605
i marked for rhyno becuase he's a great and very underrated talent. slater is an unfunny faggot that needs to go away forever.
>>
>>2448666
I apologise
>>
They'll meet each other at the rumble
>Slater for smack
>Jinder for RAM
>Drew as a """"""surprise"""""" entrant from NXT
>>
>>2449160
why would wwe in one fell swoop ruin 3 characters by immediately reminding viewers that they were mega jobbers
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.