[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Someone redpill me on Vince's push towards Roman Reigns

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 10

Someone redpill me on Vince's push towards Roman Reigns
>>
That's the closest to having a man between her disgusting, fat thighs that she is ever going to get.
>>
>>2447706
worked
>>
vince wanted a superstar who would appeal to all races but he forgot that john cena has been getting booed for 10+ years straight with the same type of push.
>>
Vince pushed a draw that people could like for years instead of turning on them within a month of them winning the title like a smark flavor of the month

He's also booked strong

Naturally, this pisses off the smarks
>>
>>2447723
They are also triggered that Roman looks like a wrestler and isn't a manlet.
>>
Roman has videos of Vince fucking Steph.
>>
>>2447699
Vince has a 4 foot boner over Boreman Lames, despite everyone hating and booing him.
>>
>>2447741
>Boreman Lames

cringe
>>
>>2447741
>4 foot boner
His boner be bigger than ya whole finna self
>>
>>2447747
KEK
>>
>>2447747
BASED DEANGOD
>>
File: CotagChz_05.jpg (15KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
CotagChz_05.jpg
15KB, 400x300px
>>
If the WWE were smart and wanted a better product, they would push someone like Joe, Balor or Nakamura instead of Boreman. He should be literally fired since he is a cancer to the fucking industry.
>>
>>2447699
He thinks it's funny when he gets booed
>>
>If WWE were smart and wanted a better product they would push MY FUCKING INDIE DARLINGS AAAAAHH FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU WWE FIRE ROMAN REIGNS
>>
He'd rather make a dime off of his own idea than a million off of someone else's, so in defiance of fan response, attendance figures, merchandise sales, and common sense, he'll push a guy he personally wants to succeed over someone others want to succeed.

Roman isn't the first, or even worst, example of this. Tom Magee, Lex Luger, Ultimate Warrior, Kevin Nash, Great Khali, Bobby Lashley, etc. I even think Roman is pretty good, along with about half the names on this list, but if he's not getting over after years of trying, maybe pump the breaks on him. If that means the smarks win one, so be it.
>>
>>2447747
BBCWTS
>>
File: 1490148244784.jpg (22KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1490148244784.jpg
22KB, 360x360px
>If the WWE were smart and wanted a better product, they would push someone like Joe, Balor or Nakamura instead of Boreman. He should be literally fired since he is a cancer to the fucking industry.
>>
>>2447840
Sami Zayn is more likable and over than Reigns
>>
>>2447747
>>2447747
>>2447747
kek based
>>
>>2447772
Balor
>>
Vince recognized that Roman is a great talent with a great look, but:

1) He has no idea how to get a main event babyface anymore
2) He got into a dick measuring contest with the fans partway through the push and he's in too deep for his pride to let him admit he fucked up at this point.
>>
Reigns has a masonic contract, just like cena, there's a reason why they pushed Cena for a decade despite fans hating him.
>>
>>2447928
I always thought it was because their characters are as bland and inoffensive as possible to the PG audience, making them a shareholder's wet dream and easy to sell to children.
>>
>>2447699
Cena is on his way out and Vince realizes that he can't keep Cena as the face of his company for another decade.

Reigns becomes Vince's Golden Boy because a) he's handsome with a very marketable and exotic look, b) he's related to the Rock, and c) he is entirety homegrown.

Trust, if not for Lesnar's leave scaring Vince from doing so, Reigns would've very likely gotten a push similar to Lesnar and won the title in his rookie year.
>>
Ready for the red pill? He's pushed less than Seth Rollins
>>
>>2447942
That could be true, a lot of stuff is controlled by sponsors and outsiders in major brands like wwe and ufc.
>>
File: reigns.jpg (46KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
reigns.jpg
46KB, 600x600px
>McMahons bow to Samoans
>In contact with The Rock
>Possesses psychic-like drawing abilities
>Controls RAW with an iron but fair fist
>Draws in arenas & venues globally
>Direct descendant of the ancient Samoan blood line
>Will headline the first wrestling promotion on Mars
>Owns 99% of smark tears on Earth
>First designer robot wrestlers will in all likelihood be Roman replicas
>has 215+ wrestling IQ, such intelligence in the squared circle has only existed deep in the Hart Dungeon & Texas
>Ancient WWWF scriptures tell of a superstar who will descend upon WWE and will bring an era of entertainment and unprecedented merch sales with them
>has inseminated thousands of ringrats around the world. You likely have Roman Semen inside you right now
>The Samoans are in regular communication with the Authority Haitch and Steph, forwarding the word of Vince to Roman. Who do you think set up the meeting between Bischoff & McMahon (First meeting between rival promotions in over 1000 years) and arranged the WCW leader's first trip to RAW in history literally a few days later to the Samoan bunker in San Francisco?
>learned fluent smark terminology in under a week -Dirtsheets entrust their rumours with him
>Roman is about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, he is a timeless being existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the WWE universe. We don't know his ultimate angle yet. We hope he is a benevolent sports entertainer.
>>
>>2447699
Vince thinks he's hot
>>
>>2448045
This is the most autistic fanfiction I've ever read.

[spoiler]I'll take 12[/spoiler]
>>
>>2447799
>Roman isn't the first, or even worst, example of this. Tom Magee, Lex Luger, Ultimate Warrior, Kevin Nash, Great Khali, Bobby Lashley, etc
Except Vince stopped after realizing those guys were failures but he has been pushing Roman for years.
>>
File: 1490669393753.png (158KB, 452x468px) Image search: [Google]
1490669393753.png
158KB, 452x468px
>>2448045
Are you autistic or were you just born that way?
>>
>>2447953
Rollins did more clean singles jobs as WWE World Champion than Reigns has in his entire career.
>>
>>2448169
absolutely this.

he IS the worst example.

Whats been done with Reigns surpasses any of those examples.
>>
>>2447730
>outdated archetype of what a wrestler "should" look like

welcome to 2017
>>
File: basedlargesamoan.png (222KB, 496x492px) Image search: [Google]
basedlargesamoan.png
222KB, 496x492px
>>2447772

UPBOATED GOOD SIR!!!!!!!!!!!

TIPS TO YOU!!!

>mfw the only people who genuinely hate Roman are obese redditors who are jealous that he is everything they arent
>>
>>2448169
That's true, and he may finally relent on Roman as well. Bobby Lashley's push lasted longer than Roman's. Granted, he didn't main event a Wrestlemania, but who knows what the future holds.
>>
>>2448209
>outdated
>not understanding that big guys and true mastodons will always draw dimes over indy manlets
>>
>>2448209
>actually buying into that tumblr garbage
>>
File: 1485588262101.jpg (56KB, 485x534px) Image search: [Google]
1485588262101.jpg
56KB, 485x534px
>>2447953

this
>>
File: aguy.jpg (75KB, 460x722px) Image search: [Google]
aguy.jpg
75KB, 460x722px
>>
>>2448216
>Reigns
>big guy
>true mastodon

Do you also get worked by padded bras?
>>
>>2448216
Then why can't they replicate it? Why is Braun an anti-draw?

Why are people like Conor McGregor and Floyd Mayweather the biggest draws in their respective sports despite being small?
>>
>>2448230
I said big guys AND true mastodons. He's big but not he's really a mastodon... which would be understood if you weren't a retard
>>
>>2448236
But he's not really that big either, he's just a curlbro in a corset.

>if you weren't a retard

Says the guy claiming Roman "Extra Medium" Reigns is big
>>
>>2447699
>Someone redpill me
Do you know how autistic you sound even online when you say this?
>>
>>2447772
>If the WWE were smart and wanted a better product, they would push someone like Joe, Balor or Nakamura instead of Boreman. He should be literally fired since he is a cancer to the fucking industry.

No way you're over the age of 17
>>
>>2447699
Vince saw a guy with a good look and discovered that he was related to the Rock. Despite being mediocre in the ring, terrible on the mic, and with about as much charisma as Rock has in a fingernail, Vince pushed him to the moon. This made a lot of smarks very angry, but Vince gave them the finger and kept pushing. Soon Reigns was getting booed out of every building he set foot in, so Vince had the Rock endorse him. The fans booed the Rock, too. So Vince gave the crowd the finger again and kept pushing. Then Reigns violated the wellness policy, and Vince suspended him and had him lose a single match cleanly. Then Vince kept pushing him. The smarks still hated him, though, so Vince decided Reigns should retire Undertaker. And here we are.

On a slightly related note, will someone please tell me that's a lighting bolt striking Roman's head on that fat bitch's leg? Because if it's a varicose vein I might throw up.
>>
>>2448286
To the left, yeah it's a vein.
>>
>>2448096
>>2448185
see
>>>/pol/
>>
>>2448045
this is possibly the best copypasta I've ever read on /asp/
>>
>>2448263
You got worked.
>>
>>2448286
>he was related to the Rock
The Rock had many relatives in the WWE, both blood related and tribal family

Other than himself and Yokozuna none of them ever mattered long-term in the business until Roman showed up

The Rock does not care about his distant cousin's wrestling career

Because if the Rock really did they would showcase it publicly or in a documentary in the network

The Rock is a social media queer, if he actually ever hit up with Roman the whole world will know
>>
>>2448530
None of the rocks relatives in the e looked like him, just typical heavy samoans
>>
>>2447699

They could have saved Roman if they fixed a couple things.

>Why does he still wear the Shield stuff? It makes him look fat and retarded. Especially when Ambrose and Rollins completely changed up afterwards. Roman looks like a fat little league catcher in his gear now. Plus it doesn't show off his body. Looks stupid as hell.

>Why does he still have the Shield theme? The other two got cool themes that fit them. But now it's like someone playing Credence Clear Water at a black wedding. Yeah it was cool awhile ago but wrong time and wrong place.

>The guy's cardio is shit. It's impossible to respect him as the top guy when the booking of his matches goes out of its way to deliberately hide his shortcomings.

>He's just not cool in anyway. He's not good on the mic. He's not interesting. He's not charismatic. Just OOOOOOOOOOOO AHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Who gives a fuck? I don't even know what this guy's catch phrases are. That's how generic he is.

It's like booking a fat kid to be a 60 home run hitter in Major League Baseball. So much of him makes no fucking sense.
>>
>>2448561
You forgot:

>he's not actually very physically strong

There are literally guys on 205 Live with more impressive upper-body strength.
>>
I don't think anyone understands the term big guys and mastodons. The only mastodon who ever drew was Andre and Hogan. Hell, Austin was only 6'1
>>
>>2448571
I will stand by Roman needs his finisher to be the black tiger bomb, and he needs to hit the fucking weights to be able to pick everyone up for it.
>>
>>2447712

I'm posting to tell you that your post doesn't make any sense, and that you're Internet retarded.
>>
>>2448561
Booking him as a silent (or mostly silent) badass would hide the mic problem, like with Brock. But they've given him so much promo time and had him say so much stupid shit that it's not gonna fly unless he also leaves and then comes back after a few years.

And, you know, maybe if they went with the US title reign before catapulting him to the title picture, ahead of the guy who fans wanted to see in that spot.
>>
>>2448561
If they wanted to keep the Shield gear/theme on him, they should've changed his gimmick to be some kind of enforcer. People even liked Diesel when he was an enforcer to someone smaller that could go and talk.
>>
>>2448642
He was literally the enforcer in The Shield
>>
File: ramen rains really.webm (782KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
ramen rains really.webm
782KB, 640x360px
vince is a literal garbage person who got lucky.
He has been trying to create the success of hulk hogan over and over his whole life to the point of insanity.
>>
Roman is turning heel at WM and he will be the best heel WWE has had since Edge.
>>
>>2448700
>He has been trying to create the success of hulk hogan over and over his whole life to the point of insanity.

Austin made Vince more of a profit in a shorter period of time than Hogan did.
>>
>>2448727

But Austin doesn't have the muscle mass like Hulk or GAAARRRRYYYY STTRRRRYYYYDOM, WOOOOOOOOWWWWWW
>>
>>2448727
Austin was neither a Vince creation nor somebody he wanted to push, either, which is the juiciest part.
>>
There is alwasy going to be the top main guy, the face of the company.
Like cena.
Cena is getting old and leaving, he will leave one day.

I think the 90's were a fluke, you had so many stars like stone cold, the rock, mankind.

Now you have one top guy who vince tries to brute force into popularity

>implying vince doesnt asp post and forced based big dog
>>
>>2448761
it was going to be bryan, but....
>>
>>2448719

Even if he does turn heel, I think Roman is too dumb and egotistic to make it work in the long term.
>>
>>2448761
The 90s were a fluke because it was literally the only time multiple guys could make themselves stars instead of having to do exactly what Vince says.
>>
>>2448045
jej
>>
>>2448232
Two completely different cultures there, mate. Combat sports and pro wrestling aren't the same thing.
>>
>>2449341
Yeah: combat sports actually draw.
>>
>>2447877
>liking sami
>>
>>2449358
Based Zayn triggering the Trumpetty snowflakes
>>
>>2449368
Based Vince making liberal degenerates job out
>>
>>2449397
>Zayn jobbing out is a work
>Zayn triggering (you) is a shoot
>>
>>2449412
>triggered
>having a chuckle at shillary drone
pick one m8
>>
>>2449534
>everybody who doesn't like Trump supports Hillary

He's not even American you dumb /pol/ fuck.
>>
>>2448830

>implying he isn't a natural heel the way he attracts boos
>>
>>2447747
fuck
>>
>>2447744
>saying something is cringe
cringe
Thread posts: 84
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.