[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where would you put them?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

Raw or Smackdown
>>
Jeff on RAW
Broken Matt on Smackdown
>>
>>2445873
I wouldn't put my worst enemy on Raw, let alone people I actually like
>>
Both on SmackDown.
>>
They could have cool programs with guys from either brand. I'd say book it that they're free agents looking for a contract for a month or two so they can do stuff with the guys on the brand they eventually don't sign with.
>>
>>2445873
>not having them unify the tag belts
Both tag divisions are pretty thin, merge them
>>
File: 2017-03-29-09-13-30.jpg (141KB, 900x552px) Image search: [Google]
2017-03-29-09-13-30.jpg
141KB, 900x552px
>>2445873
The A Show
>>
>>2446116
Based Matt working the marks
>>
probably raw to save the ratings
>>
Obviously raw how is he supposed to job to Roman on smack down. Can't wait for Roman to spear vanguard 1
>>
>>2445873
Smackdown to feud with Bray
>>
>>2445873
Smackdown desu

>tag division in desperate need of relevancy
>Wyatt and Harper waiting to be broken
>Literally the Hardy Ministry in the works
>>
>>2445873
finna raw so they finna bury finna new day
>>
>>2445873
RAW
>>
raw becuase i don't watch raw and i don't want to have this cringeworthy delete gimmick shoved in my face on WWE tv.
>>
>>2445873
Back to TNA where they belong. Broken Hardy is fucking tedious crap. Absolute joke. Hope his drug-addled brother kills himself in his meth lab again.
>>
File: IMG_1305.jpg (35KB, 640x392px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1305.jpg
35KB, 640x392px
NxT to teach the kids how to take unnecessary bumps and become drug addicts/losers.
>>
>>2446367
>kills himself
>again
>>
>>2446315
Cringe.
>>
File: 1490218888311.jpg (124KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1490218888311.jpg
124KB, 600x600px
Based Jeff can come to the A+ show Raw. Fatt Hardy can take his leddit core gimmick back to TNGAY.
>>
>>2446467
God damn the rock just makes you wanna try steroids.
>>
THEY JUST DROPPED THE ROH BELTS, THEY'RE COMING HOME
>>
>>2447302
DELETE!
DELETE!
>>
>>2446467
>implying Brother Nero isn't the most over Jeff has been in years
Face it, Matt's the breadwinner now.
>>
Anyone have a clip of the delete chants when Kurt thanked House Hardy at the WWE HoF?
>>
>>2446467
Who photoshopped Dwayne Johnson on a picture of The Wahab?
>>
>>2446207
This should happen, if they keep the Broken gimmick.

But if they keep the Broken gimmick, then what WILL happen is they'll end up on Raw in a pointless feud with New Day.
>>
>implying that they're not going to NXT to work AoP when DIY and Revival get called up
>>
Smackdown for sure. The Hardus would make a program with the Vaudevillians interesting. Plus maybe we could finally see some Broken Brother Bray stuff

I have a feeling tho they will be put on RAM because of le A show meme. I just cant see broken hardys with enzo and cass, or shesaro. SD would be the far better choice
>>
>wanting Bray vs Broken Matt
have sex you fat fucks
>>
>>2446367
>Bitter redditor mad that /ourguy/ is a huge success
>>
>implying they'll be taking their TNA meme character

They'll just be regular Juff and Mutt with smarks trying hard to chant DELETE and force them to break character.
>>
>>2445873
It'll be Raw.

Raw gets every new signing, call up, legacy return, etc.

What has SDL ever gotten? Jack Swagger...? Taker and Edge for 20 minutes?

Meanwhile on Raw...
>Balor
>Goldberg
>Carder
>Michaels
>Bayley
Etc. And they're still tanking the ratings.
>>
>>2445873
NXT, unless they can get part-time contracts. If Jeff goes full time he's going to burn out and OD.
>>
Raw - the club vs new day vs the hardys at summerslam

Wwe printing money at that point.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.