[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bingo Hall feds

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

I heard all the Bingo Hall feds throw their biggest shows of the year at where ever WrestleMania is being held. Anything to watch this weekend? What are the best cards? I'm bored so link me.
>>
File: based.png (459KB, 645x370px) Image search: [Google]
based.png
459KB, 645x370px
Shit's gonna be lit.
>>
Joey Janella Spring Break if you want something fun and weird and shitty at places and awesome at other places.

Dunno what show was Keith Lee/Lio Rus (that match fucking rocked... NEVERMIND, find anything with Keith Lee, he is awesome)

Soon there will be Supercard of Honor, with Bucks and Hardys.
>>
>>2444154
DELET
>>
>>2444154
That's not a bingo hall event, ROH isn't even indie

they're having their biggest crowd ever for that
>>
>>2444154
How do I watch
>>
>>2444184
If you want to pay ROH go for http://www.rohwrestling.com/ippv

If you don't want to pay them - google it dude, not that hard...
>>
I think New Japan is doing something.
>>
>>2444192
30 bucks for a bingo hall event? Damn. And I was willing to throw them 10 like I do the E every month.
>>
>>2444154
>>2444184

http://taima.tv/r/wooo2 at 6:30 PM EST. Also, the rest of the card is pretty amazing as well, be sure to check it out and support alternative wrestling.
>>
>>2444198
That's ROH for you, you know, they have TV!, they are worth more... whatever.
>>
>>2444154
If the Hardys drop the titles does that confirm WWE rumors?
>>
>>2444156
Okay I googled this. Marty fucking Jannetty on the card? How the hell do I watch? Why isn't asp all over this?
>>
>>2444250
>Based Marty working on WM weekend
>Shawn too broken down to have a match with the safest guy in the world

Who's the Janetty now?
>>
>>2444250
Because asp is shithole and I don't want to talk about bingo halls that have awesome things happening in them, cause my posts are useless and drowned in shitposting.

Joey Janella Spring Break was on Floslam and tehre were several others. And if you pay for one month, go and watch some OTT and other stuff. And Evolve lately has been really good (I hate Thatchar).
>>
>>2444250
By the way dude, I hope you drop back here to tell me how you liked it or if you find something other on FloSlam you liked, I am curious, if I helped you find something you can enjoy.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.