[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Based Big Dawg drawing the dimes - Fat indie manlets BTFO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

File: BBDWTS.jpg (11KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
BBDWTS.jpg
11KB, 225x224px
http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2017/0401/624740/roman-reigns-vs-samoa-joe-attendance-at-wrestlemania-axxess/

>Samoa Joe's VIP signing at WrestleMania Axxess ended 30 minutes early due to a lack of attendees.

>The Samoa Joe area was used for the overflow for the Roman Reigns VIP signing. Fans were waiting for the Reigns and Nikki Bella VIP lines 1.5 hours early. You can check out photos below.

>We've been posting WrestleMania photos all week on our social media, if you haven't already, make sure to follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.

>Samoa Joe leaving through the crowd after his signing ended early (thanks to Wrestling Inc. reader Lyne for the photo):
>>
File: Never drew a dime.jpg (84KB, 940x601px) Image search: [Google]
Never drew a dime.jpg
84KB, 940x601px
>>2443907
>>
File: SmarkTears.0.0.jpg (84KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
SmarkTears.0.0.jpg
84KB, 1600x900px
>>2443907
BASED BIG DOG
>>
>1.5 hours
This is false

I was there along with two of my nephews for 3 hours and there was already a long line

The hilarious part is there are a ton of smarks lining up for an autograph than kids or women, you know Based Big Dog's target audience

What a bunch of fucking hypocrites
>>
>>2443912
Classic heel reaction. I love it.
>>
>>2444172
That's so they can sell the autograph on ebay to kids and women after the event and make top bank. Good business move tbch.
>>
Kek Sloppy Joe will cry himself to sleep tonight
>>
By all means, take this as a win for the pro-Roman side of /asp/. There's no way to spin this against him.

But in defense of Joe, he's not even on the Wrestlemania card. Who the hell would go to Wrestlemania Axxess to meet a wrestler who hasn't been advertised to be appearing at Wrestlemania?
>>
>>2444243
Yeah divide the sale price by the spent hours in line and you have a rational rate higher than all of /ASP/ earn on the dole. The big hound is profitable to his marks.
>>
>>2444260
>the pro-Roman side of /asp/.

Doesn't exist. Fake news.
>>
Based echo chamber making the smarks work themselves
>>
>>2443907
well what joe did on the roster in that amount of time

>botched his kckcockcina clutch
>beat roman by distraction
>beat sami because it's sami

why would people care, I'm shocked that smarks didn't want to meet Joey as much as I thought. I'm jealous as well.
>>
File: HES FAT.jpg (8KB, 480x360px)
HES FAT.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
Steiner was right. No one likes a half bred fat bastard.
>>
>>2443907
>implying the crowd for Reigns were planted actors
>>
Big Dog is a such massive draw, he drew and banned Samoa Joe right out of that building to due enormous demand.
>>
Do you think Roman is cool enough to let you doing a booing pose while in a picture with him?
Or would he get booty hurt?
>>
FAKE FANS
PAID TO SHOW UP

Roman Reigns is the Hillary Clinton of professional wrestling.
>>
>>2444364
He's also injured two people, nearly killing one of them.
>>
>>2444422
Yes

He even held a piece of paper that says BOOOOO and signed it
>>
File: 1323123516269.jpg (51KB, 600x600px)
1323123516269.jpg
51KB, 600x600px
>>2443907
>Fans were waiting for the Reigns
>and Nikki Bella VIP lines
>1.5 hours early
>>
>>2444483
Really? Show picture?
>>
File: MACRO.png (48KB, 201x196px) Image search: [Google]
MACRO.png
48KB, 201x196px
>>2444455
>>
>>2444522
I don't take pictures of random fans doing stupid shit
>>
File: 1309671487849.jpg (73KB, 500x540px)
1309671487849.jpg
73KB, 500x540px
>>2444172
>MFW I had him autograph my World Champion Diesel picture.
>>
>>2444260
>By all means, take this as a win for Carter
FTFY
>>
>>2443907
WHAT? You mean a talent that's been pushed to the moon in the last 4 years on one of the most watched shows on cable had a longer queue than a guy from TNA/NXT? Say it isn't so.
>>
>>2443907
1.5 hours line is not a novelty. Fucking Bayley on her NXT days edged 2 hours line.
>>
>>2443907
All of those people lining up are obviously WWE plants. It is a shame, since Samoa Joe is way more over than Boreman Lames.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.