[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was he a draw? I ususually skip his matches and promos when I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 2017-04-01-08-51-43--773272805.jpg (11KB, 198x245px) Image search: [Google]
2017-04-01-08-51-43--773272805.jpg
11KB, 198x245px
Was he a draw? I ususually skip his matches and promos when I watch ECW shows on the WWE Network. Why was he champion for so long?
>>
>>2443429
>I ususually skip his matches and promos
You have made a grave mistake.
>>
>>2443464
Oh he says fuck a lot. such mic skills.
>>
he was great
>>
ECW, the brand, was the draw. I've always liked Douglas, he was a very old school heel.
>>
He was pretty based, knew how to work a crowd and had some classic promos. I never really cared for his move set much, but he was ok in the ring. Miz right now reminds me alot of Douglas actually.
>>
When was Triple H ECW Champion?
>>
Out of everyone in the locker room he was the best at cutting a promo, had a good look and was a good heel. He was the franchise player of a small brand so that's why he was champion for so long.
>>
File: dudeswhoaredynamic.jpg (13KB, 300x281px) Image search: [Google]
dudeswhoaredynamic.jpg
13KB, 300x281px
Nevar forget.
>>
Has Triple H ever outright admitted he took a lot of influence from Douglas?
>>
Well he literally started the Attitude Era so I guess he was good for something, but he sucked.
>>
>>2444239
Nope. Never will either cause of Flair.
>>
Because he was The Franchise its in his name. One of thr best Promos in wrestling. If only he was half as good as his talking.
>>
one of the most boring wrestlers ever in the ring
>>
>>2444073
Shawn!
>>
Saw him and dreamer put on a match in I wanna say 1998. He was a better mic man than wrestler. I don't see why he hasn't killed Paul Herman for all that money he apparently owes him.
>>
Drew the biggest crowd in ECW history IIRC

>>2444073
His promo style was good enough for Cena to rip off.
>>
>One of the best promos

>Couldn't cut a promo without shit talking Flair, WCW, or WWF to get cheap pops from the ECW marks

Yeah such talent on the mic
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.