[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How's he losing? I'll go with Heyman stun gun assist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: 1485233325457.jpg (19KB, 271x328px) Image search: [Google]
1485233325457.jpg
19KB, 271x328px
How's he losing?

I'll go with Heyman stun gun assist
>>
File: brock-lesnar-randy-orton.jpg (78KB, 650x354px) Image search: [Google]
brock-lesnar-randy-orton.jpg
78KB, 650x354px
>>2443253
Brocks gonna give him a shoot elbow special
>>
He'll miss the spear at the beginning of the match and hit the turn buckle

While dazed Brock picks him up for an F5 and drops him, then pin
>>
C L E A N
>>
>>2443253
Brock will walk around him for two minutes after the bell rings, at which point Goldberg will crumble into dust, then Lesnar will cover the pile of dust for the three.
>>
>>2443255
Would mark out if that happened.
>>
File: IMG_1323.gif (982KB, 500x235px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1323.gif
982KB, 500x235px
Either:
>Misses a spear, runs into Kimura Lock instead
or
>Spear/Jackhammer combo, Brock kicks out. Then F5's a stunned Goldberg for the win.
>>
File: 1490950416148.jpg (825KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1490950416148.jpg
825KB, 1920x1080px
BasedBerg is winning, brother.
>>
Gassed from the entrance ramp length
small package roll up.
>>
>>2443253
Goldberg needs to lose clean.
Sorry the guy is 50 years old and has never once eaten a clean pin. Brock basically jobbed to him hard more than once, time for Bill to return the favor.
>>
>>2443253
He'll hit a spear then a jackhammer straight away but Brock will kick out at 2.9 this time
>OMG THE BEAST KICKED OUT
>AND LOOK AT GOLDBERG, HE'S STUNNED
He'll set-up for another spear, Brock will dodge it, suplex city then F5
>GOLDBERG KICKS OUT
Brock will hit two more F5's and win
>>
File: 1473645586637.jpg (19KB, 154x147px) Image search: [Google]
1473645586637.jpg
19KB, 154x147px
i'd pop if heyman actually did this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHPkP2HIFio
>>
>>2443253
One of 3 possibilities:
>Bill goes for a spear, misses, hits the turnbuckle, turns around and gets hit with an F5, loses
>hits the spear/Jackhammer, Brock kicks out, F5, wins
>actual match
>>
>>2443367
>Booed to shit when unveiled
>Inaugural reign lasted one day
>Second reign spent on a comedy act that had the title handed to him by Daddy Haitch
>Third reign lasts 26 days on an old man who can't last more than a minute and a half in the ring
>Fourth reign will probably last an eternity in the hands of a part timer who shows up four times a year
WWE JUST Championship
>>
>>2443253
Originally I thought Goldberg was going over but with him getting booed now, I think Vince will change his mind and have Brock win.
>>
>>2443253
Goldberg announced he hasn't taken any bumps in training and that he's scared that Brock is gonna slaughter him

So expect "le suplex city bich ;)"
>>
>lesnar hits f5 but is too tired to pin
>oldberg gets up, spear but he is too gassed to pin
>violins hit
>nakamura runs to the ring and knee strikes both of them unconscious
>heyman gets up in the ring pissed
>smiles and raises nakamuras hand
>nakamura is now the paul heyman guy, heyman gets to be his mouth piece, all the smarks and marks are now happy
>>
Is it really going to be another 20 second match? isn't that too predictable?
>>
>>2443596
they are going minimum 3 mins max 10
>>
>>2443596
So is Cena winning a big match, but look at the last 10 years.
>>
>>2443255
>next night on RAM
>B-Bwock Wesna, y-y-ya nexxxxx
>dies
How hard would you mark?
>>
>>2443253
he was supposed to win but goldberg got pissed at the smarks and requested to lose
>>
Hopefully he gets absolutely annihilated for 5 minutes and jobs clean. It's only fair after the bullshit they pulled with Sting at WM31.
>>
>>2443253
>How's he losing?
He will try to get him up for the jackhammer but roman will counter and hit him with a spear at summerslam.
>>
>>2443253
Clean, probably. Either that or a run in of some kind if they want to give him a few more dates

I reckon he'll go out with a handshake or something.
>>
I like Jim Ross's theory.

>Goldberg puts on a competitive match, beats Brock clean
>Next night on Raw, announces he's retiring
>WWE let him keep the fruit rollup
>Unveil a better belt design
>>
>>2443591
Brock isn't exactly loved anymore either. I think they missed an opportunity to get a younger fan favorite involved as a triple threat, giving Brock something to do after mania
>>
>>2443277
I'd be ok with spear into kimura, hope the match lasts at least 5 min, another 120s match would be a fucking waste of time even for goldberg vs brock standards
>>
>>2443382
>actual match
>possible
come on anon
>>
>>2443734
Under Man will manage a well choreographed match, I'm sure a much fitter guy can m8
>>
>>2443661
What have you been watching, Brock always gets a monster cheer even though he's a heel, he's over everywhere he goes.
>>
>>2443253
Heyman put a jew curse on him on RAM remember?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.