[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was he not at the Hall of fame? I thought he loved wrestling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: Y7wSUIo.jpg (755KB, 1640x2129px) Image search: [Google]
Y7wSUIo.jpg
755KB, 1640x2129px
Why was he not at the Hall of fame? I thought he loved wrestling
>>
He mentioned on his podcast that he was busy tending to his house or something.
>>
>>2442641
I think him and WWE are not on good terms after the Deanetty podcast
>>
>>2442641
Austin is anti-social and that was a big excuse

Plus he likes to pretend that he's on Dwayne Johnson's level and he's "above it all"
>>
>>2442648
well Dwayne only used wrestling to make it in hollywood, hes never denied that

Austin only wanted to be a wrestler
>>
>>2442639
Based Big Money Austin BTFOing bums and the lower class.
>>
File: 1489872760751.jpg (173KB, 513x703px) Image search: [Google]
1489872760751.jpg
173KB, 513x703px
>>2442648
>>
>>2442648
>anti-social
Austin is just fed up living in Commiefornia he always complains about people not knowing how to drive and shit, he just needs to sell his shit on Cali and stay on Texas
>>
>>2442651
>>2442650
>>2442649
>Austin fans damage controlling this bad
>>
>>2442649
Sure he only used wrestling to break into Hollywood before there was a good example of someone doing that
>>
>>2442664
Rock used every second of spare time he had sucking cock in hollywood while he was wrestling
>>
>>2442646
I think you're an idiot cause he was there last year at wrestlemania and the podcast had already come out by then.
>>
>>2442685
the podcast came out in August..
>>
Austin is absolutely above it all and better than the HoF. I'm even surprised guys like Nash and HBK are there honestly. I guess some no-dimes can't say no to an open bar.
>>
>>2442658
Do you know why no one in California can drive? Because all you fucks from flyover states move here in droves and can't drive. It's like you walk into a room all by yourself and you start to wonder "why is everyone in this room a faggot?"
>>
>>2442693
Austin isn't a team player

Ever since he beat the dogshit out of a woman, he's not gone out into public very often.
>>
>>2442689
So he's not on good terms with WWE cause deanetty is a charisma vacuum?
>>
>>2442646
>>2442703
hes on fine terms with WWE.

He had KO on his podcast like 2 weeks ago.

I wouldnt be surprised it he doesnt want to do anymore network shows though
>>
>>2442700
lol no one cares, not even the cops.
>>
>>2442700
Details?
>>
>>2442639
I don't think he likes "fancy" events.
>>
>>2442720

This Austin is on good terms with WWE still.

People forget he seriously injured his shoulder earlier this year and has been rehabbing from surgery, that's the reason he stopped doing the podcast for WWE it's nothing political. He still hasn't got the strength back in his shoulder yet.

The fact he interviewed KO also says he's on good terms.

Stone Cold will be back I wouldn't be surprised if he makes an appearance at Mania as a one off.
>>
>>2443062
never knew his shoulder was that bad

got a source?
>>
>>2442639
women's "acting" btfo
>>
>>2442639
>If I could've done it differently, I would've been born without a heart
lol
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.