[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wrap it up beth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: WB6_G$J5%OOJ7}(IFW`QZ`8.jpg (122KB, 914x450px) Image search: [Google]
WB6_G$J5%OOJ7}(IFW`QZ`8.jpg
122KB, 914x450px
wrap it up beth
>>
It's too long (read: every HoF speech ever) but this is still the best thing any wwe diva has ever done. I'm thoroughly entertained. One of the best speeches of the night.
>>
>>2440520
the only good part was based big bucks tony chimmel coming out
>>
>>2440460
What has she done to be HOF worthy? You know besides being a woman in 2017
>>
>>2440532
Marry Edge and have his kids
>>
>>2440545
/post
>>
>>2440532
Such an odd induction. There are so many other mroe worthy women. Victoria, Ivory and Molly would have all been more fitting. Shit even Torrie would have been more fitting.
>>
>>2440545
/thread
>>
>>2440460

maybe that's just a poor angle, but her face isn't aging gracefully
>>
>>2440560
But what if hunters kids Google Victoria or Nora 'Stank Ass' Greenwald
>>
>>2440606
i mean they're still a part of wwe tv and network shows so does it matter
>>
>>2440606
Kek. At some time, that "arrest Molly" blogger was everywhere on any molly YouTube videos. Not sure about now.
>>
HOLLA HOLLA

If he says "ONE ON ONE WIT DA UNDATAKAH" and "TAG TEAM" this will be GOAT ceremony
>>
please teddy say "one on one wit da UNDATAKA!!!"
>>
She is so fucking based for bringing out Tony
>>
>>2440460
She was usually told that 30 seconds into her matches.
>>
>>2440560
In fairness Beth done more than all 4 of them in the ring.
>>
>>2440532
WWE HoF doesnt mean anything and they apparently need an obligatory female every year now.

I would have waited a little longer, but she did fill the role of a believable powerful womens wrestler there for awhile when she was surrounded by a bunch of models.

Atleast she had Edge there to save her speech
>>
>>2441044
>>2441054
Cringe
>>
Madusa still has the best diva hoh speech
>>
>>2440532
They literally inducted her because they wanted Edge to show up and they're trying to get Edge to do more stuff for the WWE Network
>>
>>2440545
having white kids in this day and age is a rare accomplishment though
>>
Malina should be hof next year
>>
I thought the hof was always on saturday night?
>>
>>2443440
Saturday is for Takeover now.
>>
It was a good speechu desu.
>>
I wonder how destructively drunk lita is this weekend
>>
>>2440545

>Canadian
>White

kek.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.