[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

he's beating Taker.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: See-You-Sunday.webm (194KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
See-You-Sunday.webm
194KB, 540x304px
he's beating Taker.
>>
>>2439627
I hope so
Roman is the only one fit to replace the underweartaker
>>
>When you know you're going to literally have WWE marks on suicide watch this Sunday
>>
>>2439627
Why does he do that to his hair?
>>
>>2439627
HOLY SHIT

BASED ROMAN BREAKING THE 4TH WALL TO WORK THE SMARKS

BBDWTS
>>
>>2439627
BASED BIG DOG
>>
>>2439627
Why are wewtist smarks say that Roman is SEETHING?
>>
>>2439627
someone has to since anyone else except him and brock are beta males who are too scared of backlash after they beat grandpa undertalker
>>
>>2439627
>he's beating Taker.

Well that obvious.

The sad fact though is that he still won't get over.

The best option for the match is for Roman to cheat to win and get him even more heat and then full blown turn him at the next PPV.
>>
>>2441947
>he still won't get over.
He already is. He gets the biggest reactions every night.

BBDWTS
>>
>>2439627
There's literally no good reason to hate on Roman Reigns other than if your BMI is out of control and you feel insecure about him.
>>
File: Undercarder_BTFO_2.png (526KB, 383x516px) Image search: [Google]
Undercarder_BTFO_2.png
526KB, 383x516px
Some smark here made this but I lold
>>
>>2441959
Yea it certainly can't be because he's pushed to the moon despite being a shit wrestler
>>
File: 1479882612935.gif (868KB, 200x179px) Image search: [Google]
1479882612935.gif
868KB, 200x179px
BBDWTS
>>
File: 1483772967733.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1483772967733.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>2441978
So like Finn
>>
>>2442013
Based
>>
BBDETS
>>
>>2442013
Him too, though his problem is more that no one can take his dumb Paddy accent seriously.
>>
>tfw no based based Big Dog and Brayy Lmao two man power trip
>>
>implying he's turning heel
>implying he's beating the Undertaker

No point in turning him heel, smarks would give the wrong reaction again by cheering him.

Smarks booed two other people in the HoF ceremony, John Cena and Goldberg.

That's company he should be immensely proud to become part of.
>>
>>2442045
Big Dog is going to Smackdown, Le Meltz confirms
>>
>>2439627
Please based Samoan Jesus bury that old piece of shit
>>
We know.
>>
>>2439627 It would be horrible if he lost to a nearly crippled senior citizen Taker.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.