[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TALK IS JERICHO ROMAN REIGNS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: tij rr.jpg (159KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tij rr.jpg
159KB, 1280x720px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uw9fW-y2GiA

Let's listen together /asp/
>>
File: 1476471400068.jpg (327KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1476471400068.jpg
327KB, 1920x1080px
bump
>>
tl;dl Roman Reigns doesn't believe in faces and heels and apparently also has full creative control over his character. (Somebody should check that with Vince.)
>>
>>2437823
Claiming Ramen is responsible for his own booking is just a smart way of getting him epic heel heat. You just got worked.
>>
>>2437827
But I like Roman Reigns?
>>
>>2437832
If you like Roman Reigns it's way past your bedtime. Go brush your teeth and head up to bed now son.
>>
File: IMG_6272.png (1MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6272.png
1MB, 1334x750px
>All the Ro-marks in the comments
>>
Possibly the best podcast of all time.

BASED BIG DOG
>>
>>2437823
>apparently also has full creative control over his character

Why would he admit to that? What a dumbass.
If it's someone like Y2J saying it, then fine. The dude's been one of the few highlights of Raw this past year. He managed to get writing peoples' names down on a list over with crowds for crying out loud. Claiming you had total control there makes you look like a genius.
Roman claiming he has creative control over his character though....he's done nothing with it. His been a charisma vacuum. Admitting everything people hate about your character is your fault is dumb. Say you're a company man in that instance. At least people would cut you some slack and say that in fairness, you didn't want to do things like that, but a jobs a job and got to listen to the boss.

Then again, Roman claimed that this Sunday, he'd be the only one to put Undertaker down at Wrestlemania. Then fail to realise why the crowd was chanting Brock Lesnar all of a sudden.
So he doesn't strike me as the sharpest tool in the shed.
>>
Roman loves Game of Thrones. If I ever meet him I'm going to talk to him about the show.
>>
>>2438192
Go commit suicide you faggot.
>>
Roman sounds really chill irl
>>
>>2437823
>apparently also has full creative control over his character.
He never said that. He talked about reading lame lines that the writers give him.
>>
>>2437642
I love how he makes smarks seething by just not giving a fuck.

He's a meaner, non-politically correct version of BMJ. I'm sure BMJ would love to tear smarks a new asshole but he's too focused on being a goody two-shoes guy.

>Bret waited for Roman backstage after getting his ass beat by Bork
What a self mark, fuck off Bret.
>>
>>2438228
Listen more carefully to what he says. He clearly says he's writing the character and doing everything on his own. Basically he's dumb as fuck.
>>
File: 1488509118742.jpg (155KB, 500x619px) Image search: [Google]
1488509118742.jpg
155KB, 500x619px
>>2438250
smark detected
>>
>>2438186
W O R K E D
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.