[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Like it or not: Dave Meltzer is a man of the people!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: Dave-Meltzer-in-PWG.jpg (23KB, 520x332px) Image search: [Google]
Dave-Meltzer-in-PWG.jpg
23KB, 520x332px
Knowledgeable and has been a fan of Professional Wrestling his whole life! Notice that all of his haters, are the WWE apologists / defenders / drones / sheep

Thank You Dave!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PZWP1c7W0Q
>>
File: xnGkuQC[1].jpg (106KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
xnGkuQC[1].jpg
106KB, 768x1024px
you have to go back
>>
>>2437023
>bruce pritchard is /asp/
KEK
MAKES PERFECT SENSE NOW HAHA
>>
>>2437008
I'm surprised neetwoWolfpacTV didn't interrupt the interview with a thesis on how Kevin Nash actually was only the third lowest drawing champion of all time
>>
File: BFFS.jpg (52KB, 623x322px) Image search: [Google]
BFFS.jpg
52KB, 623x322px
>>2437023
>>
>>2437008
You forgot to mention that he has better abs than Johnny Mundo.
>>
File: 1431197889898.gif (3MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1431197889898.gif
3MB, 200x200px
Why do people have such a passionate hatred for Big Money Meltz exactly? For years now I've been seeing it but I still don't get why.
>>
>>2437587
E Drones can't handle the truth and Based Dave doesn't tell any lies!
>>
File: belee dat.gif (1MB, 500x407px) Image search: [Google]
belee dat.gif
1MB, 500x407px
>>2437587
Places like /asp/ are filled with a bunch of fat fucks that only sit on their ass and watch wrestling. Meltz is the same, but the key difference is that he gets payed for it.
>>
>>2437587
Pure autism. He lets everyone know how much of a draw BBD is and puts over New Japan every chance he gets, yet anti-smarks and smarks still find a way to get triggered over him.
>>
WWE likes to pull a revisionist wrestling history to make themselves look better, if it werent for dave we wouldn't have a lot of info about the carnie fucks they really are.
He is a legit sports journalist that likes wrestling for some reason but also covers boxing and mma
>>
Big Dick Dave got this year's WM card 100% correct.

That alone proves he isn't full of shit.
>>
based wale ruining the interview
>>
>>2437701
Also broke Aj, Naka etc to WWE
>>
>>2437008
>>>/woo/
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>2437701
As if it was so hard to predict Orton vs. Bray. You'd have to be really dumb to not know any of the matches not happening.
>>
>>2437008
god he looks like a cavetroll
>>
>>2437008
He'd be based if he didn't like divashit
>>
>>2437023
why does Brother Love hate Le Meltz so much?
>>
>>2437759
hi Bruce!
>>
meltzer is the reason wrestling is dead
because of him every mark with an internet connection thinks they're a booker and an insider.
>>
>>2440905
The internet is the reason old wrestling is dead. Meltzer would be replaced by someone else if it wasn't him.
>>
>>2437008
wale is fucking hilarious

wish I could appreciate hip hop

oh fuck Pritchard just showed up, meltz looks shook

it hilarious that people just walk all over the WCPW guys since no one knows who they are
>>
>>2440785
Seek sex
>>
>>2437587
welcome to 4chan

here's a (You)

that feeling you got when I gave that to you drives people to post contrarian shit

yes it's pathetic

like I said, welcome to 4chan
>>
>>2437030
kek
>>
>>2442071
Illmatic is a great entry level album
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.