[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So is he even doing anything at WrestleMania?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: wrestlemania.jpg (30KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
wrestlemania.jpg
30KB, 642x361px
So is he even doing anything at WrestleMania?
>>
Putting over Braun.
>>
>>2435861
You know what's bullshit? He eliminated AJ in that battle royale. I was in the second row facing the hard cam and I clearly saw AJ's feet hit the ground before HarpGOAT's body even hit ground. I come out on camera celebrating what I assumed to be HarpGoat main eventing WM. Funny thing, nobody who was in that battle royale is even in a real match at WM. Makes you think.
>>
File: 1487962183127.gif (1MB, 256x171px) Image search: [Google]
1487962183127.gif
1MB, 256x171px
>>2436011
>>
>>2436011
Wow you really got worked.

This is like football games were referees cant watch footage of the match to make desicions.

So no matter how much logic you apply its not relevant unless the referee actually witnessed it.

Harper was never going to ME a WM however he might ME some PPVs if he feuds with Bray for the title.
>>
>>2435861
Who cares, he's a loser nobody
>>
>>2436029
I paid $120 so I hope would mark out on something. You act like having a positive reaction is some bad thing. Who hurt you bro? Be rational.

At that time everyone thought it would become a triple threat between HarpGOAT, Bray and RKO.
>>
>>2435861
He'll cash in sister Cunt's ash briefcase and win the title. Its a little too predictable for me but i'll accept it.
>>
>>2435861
yeah he'll act as if he's gonna super kick Bray but he'll actually hit Orton then the Jannetty of the Wyatts shows up and they reunite standing strong and properly starting the Wyatt Era.
>inb4 im making this shit up
for some fucking reason WWE are shilling the Wyatt Era too much and if they actually do it, its much better to do it when the whole family is there
>>
>>2436091
its feel weird when my boy brayy is finally gettin his deserved push. Its long overdue
>>
hope not
>>
>>2435861
Post match staredown with the winner
>>
>>2436011
Even on tv it looked like AJ hit first cause AJ was already out of sight falling before Harper fell off the stairs/apron.
>>
>>2435861
Beginning his dancing gimmick.
>>
>>2436243
Yes time bray got his dancing gimmick he's going to stop and hit the bray bray
>>
>>2436243
>Luke and Braun stares at each other at Andre Battle Royal
>Luke interferes at Bray Orton match
>Rowan shows up
>Bray loses
>Wyatt Family reunites
>wwe draft
>Braun gets drafted to smackdown
>whole family is complete and they turn face
>now is called Funkasaurus Family
>>
jabroni battle royal
>>
>>2436050
Well you did mark out in the end so happy?

Im just saying that you cant expect a midcarder like Harper to ME WM out of nowhere, they have been building him well but not THAT well.
>>
>>2435861
It just occurred to me that WWE hasn't played up the whole Smackdown vs Raw rivarly in the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal - missed opportunities bros
>>
Is Samoa Joe even doing anything at WrestleMania?
>>
>>2437367
dancing segment with Owens
>>
>>2436033
This. He fucking sucks. He should team up with Carmella and they can come out to resounding silence.
>>
>>2435861
He should get that bald spot filled in.

Can't believe how much better he looked tied back on SDL this week
>>
>>2437367
He is almost certainly doing a run in durinh the Trippple Man and Rollins match.

The real question is, who runs in to save Rollins? I reckon either Zayn or Balor, setting up a rivalry for Joe
>>
>>2436027
>unprofitable

You're the type of person who has no joy in their life and thinks anyone who does is gay. Go troll that cesspool freddit. We're rational people here.

>>2436029
FYI, Instant replay is a thing in football.

>>2436241
Yup, he got suplexed from the apron.

>>2436262
Even if I didn't mark out I got my $120. Saw Diva booty up close, talked shit to Cena/Daniel Bryan, met the Immortal that is at every PPV with his mom. HarpGOAT is deserving of a push and I thought SD was smart enough to put him in a triple threat against RKO and Bray. People do rise from the midcard you know.
>>
>>2437561
the guys at smackdown knw that if Harper was in the match with Bray and Orton, people will automatically know that he won't win and adds nothing at all.
>>
>>2436033
>>2437473
18+ to post on this site.
>>
>>2437367
He's gonna get involved in the Triple Gaytch match.
>>
>>2437630
HarpGOAT would make RKO an underdog going in.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.