[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THANK-YOU-HUN-TER

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

File: 02UGgybe_400x400.jpg (29KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
02UGgybe_400x400.jpg
29KB, 400x400px
This is the man who is working around the clock to save the business.

If the WWE still exists as an entity in 10 years it will be thanks to the efforts of Paul "Tripe H" Levesque.

Thank you Hunter! *clap clap clapclapclap* Thank you Hunter! *clap clap clapclapclap*
>>
>>2435838
BASED HAITCH SAVING THE BUSINESS
>>
File: whatthefuck.jpg (4KB, 165x157px) Image search: [Google]
whatthefuck.jpg
4KB, 165x157px
>>
File: 960x0.jpg (46KB, 960x646px) Image search: [Google]
960x0.jpg
46KB, 960x646px
>mfw the Reigns/Undertaker match is just a long play by Haitch to get rid of Roman by setting him up against an aging, functionally crippled Undertaker who is guaranteed to botch the Tombstone and leave Roman a drooling vegetable for the rest of his life

He knows Vince is beyond reason and will never stop pushing Roman even if it means the death of the WWE

Based Haitch doing what's best for business.
>>
>>2435838
stop making threads about yourself in /asp/ Hunter go back to work.
>>
>>2435838
Based Papa Haitch
>>
>>2435838
Hey Paul.
>>
File: the_four_horsemen.jpg (458KB, 1080x810px) Image search: [Google]
the_four_horsemen.jpg
458KB, 1080x810px
NICE THREAD PAUL !
>>
>>2435838
All memes aside, I'd like to know how you all honestly feel about the power he's gonna have some day. Will he do good?

I'm worried about steph turning wwe into a huge marketing and PC fuck fest but hhh I'm not too worried over
>>
>>2435838
Hi haitch, should you be developing """"""""""talent"""""""""" at nxmeme?
>>
>>2436018
Look at the state of NXMeme. It'll be worse than Vince.
>>
>>2436022
>Look at the state of NXMeme.

good wrestling
actual story-lines
sold out PPVs

looks good to me senpai
>>
>>2436018
>All memes aside, I'd like to know how you all honestly feel about the power he's gonna have some day.

You realise Stephanie McMahon is the future CEO right? Paul's her lackey, always will be too.
>>
>>2436026
Outside of Takeover shows NXT doesn't draw shit, their shows are mediocre as fuck too.
>>
>>2436026
>dominated by old part time fucks
>zero build for anything
>not a dime in sight
>not enough charisma to fill a teacup
It's Raw-lite
>>
>>2435977
>>2436006
>>2436015
>>2436021
BHHHWTOS
>>
>>2435838
NXT was his love child and it churns out shit. The only talented guys from that roster are indie veterans who are forced to funnel through it.
>>
>>2436030
Shane O Mac will be in charge. Stephanie is literally nothing but an on air personality. If HHH or his wife were next in line, HHH would have killed Vince already.
>>
>>2436059
>Shane O Mac will be in charge.

Shane is only back as a on-screen personality mate, he has no control in WWE.

>HHH would have killed Vince already

Oh, you appear to be a retard. Never mind then.
>>
>>2436059
Shane is also a retard when it comes to creative so that's no better
>>
>>2436026
Its shit. Does not draw.
>>
>>2436030
>Steph as CEO
Vince would never ever let that happen, I bet the guy has a last will that states anyone can have his company EXCEPT Steph.
>>
>>2436077
If Vince has to choose to run the business, he's going to pick the person who was groomed for it from the beginning. Shane.

If he were around during the CM Punk pipebomb, he would have worked him into the speech too. He's not an authority on how the business is run. The moron didn't even understand how WWE would make money charging 45-50 for PPV to 10 on their own network. HHH and Steph are not taking over.
>>
>most hates man in the IWC for years
>gets control in the company
>starts making all their dreams come true
Kinda funny when you think about it.
>>
>>2436059
Really any plans that exist mean nothing. Vince is the majority share holder. Whatever happens to his stock, however it is dividied up will matter. Also say Stef gets half his shares and Shane gets half. They both already have stock and so does haitch through options. But no one person now controls a majority. The BOD is going to appoint the CEO and whoever controls the board seats will decide.
>>
HHH, a man who never went to college, will never run WWE or be responsible for it on any level.
>>
>>2436128
>starts making all their dreams come true
Yes, I was definitely dreaming about Kevin Steen coming to WWE and being the weakest champion in years. Dude was eating pins every other week when he feuded with Record Low Buyrates.
>>
Why does it have to be between Steph and Shane?

Why can't some other dude be brought in as boss and those two idiots and mega idiot HHH can report to him/her?
>>
>>2436144
That's exactly what's going to happen. The McMahons will sell WWE to Disney and remain on-air personalities and that will be the end of it.
>>
>>2436144
>Vinnie Mac Sr. - Vinnie Mac - a random who
why indeed?
>>
>>2436150
Vinnie Mac Sr probbaly wouldn't have sold his company if he new what his son was gonna do to it.
>>
>>2436144
The thought of some literally who suit with no idea about wrestling running wwe is scary
>>
>>2436205
That;s literally what Steph, Shane, and HHH are
>>
>>2436210
replace HHH with Vince and that's a correct statement
>>
>>2436213
>vince doesn't know

Vince is wrestling you crane. Saying he doesn't know about wrestling is like saying Jane Goodall doesn't know about chimps
>>
>>2436218
>vince is wrestling
shoo shoo back to the sandbox little drone
>>
>>2436221
le epic indie wrestling fan

Tell me more about how NJPW is gonna rule earth someday?
>>
>yfw vince dies and a random stockholder makes a bid and gains control
>>
>>2436223
it won't, but it'll still be around after the E implodes on itself
>>
>>2436224

Well, that probably wouldn't be too bad. He might appoint based Hunter (as the most experienced person among him, Shane, and Steph) to a chairman/CEO position.
>>
>>2436210
HHH is a wrestling genius with a deep understanding of the business
>>
>>2436099
>>2436103
>Vince would never ever let that happen
>If Vince has to choose to run the business, he's going to pick the person who was groomed for it from the beginning. Shane.

Vince already has had Stephanie as a top executive for over a decade and has never stopped grooming her as a business woman. Linda McMahon was CEO for years while Vince handled everything else, what makes you believe this isn't already the plan? Because of little Shane? Maybe at one point he would have been Vince's heir, but he was already being overlooked as a business man in the board room years ago, which is already well documented, and then he opted to quit WWE out of the blue which clearly tells you everything you need to know about his position at the time. That position hasn't changed to this day, and Shane simply does not have enough stock or leverage to gain the upper-hand or corporate advantage over "The Power Couple" Stephanie & Paul.

WWE aren't going to give Triple H the throne either though, he's a good-hand and a very valuable pawn, but the "McMahon" name carries far too much stature within the Wall-Street "yuppie community" for them to let anyone like him take the reigns as WWE Chairman. Vince's ego and bravado considers his family as absolute Royalty in Pro Wrestling / Sports Entertainment, and would never allow anyone other than his direct bloodline to become The Boss of WWE. The only logical choice really left is Stephanie, she has far too much power and stock now compared to Shane, whether you like it or not.

I might add that I don't have any confidence in her leading WWE at all, only what reality seems to indicate objectively looking forward.
>>
I don't care as long as Kevin dunn gets fired and dies
>>
>>2436312
Vince gave Steph a chance and she failed miserably. If she is going to take over for Linda, that's fine, but the day to day operations will never be hers.

HHH is the guy at NXT and it's obviously that Dusty was the real brains behind the operation, since that is tanking now too. So that only leaves Shane or Kevin Dunn. And like you said, name means more.
>>
>>2436442
>Shane simply does not have enough stock or leverage to gain the upper-hand or corporate advantage over "The Power Couple" Stephanie & Paul

Re-read the above. You done? Okay. So you do understand that Shane will not just simply become CEO because Stephanie "failed" here or there correct? It's Vince's company sure, but it's also big business and that makes thing very complex. With Stephanie and Triple H both having a high stock percentage between themselves, along with what would-likely-be a vote of no confidence for any other party looking to gain controlling interest.. pretty much mean's right now Shane wouldn't have a leg to stand on from a corporate perspective. On top of all this, Shane isn't even an key executive within WWE anymore, he's exclusively just a character on their TV show. So unless Vince puts it in a legal document and steps down (good joke) or his last will and testament.. Shane's odds at running the organisation any time soon, realistically speaking, are slim to none.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.