[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Vince burying him?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

File: bean.png (1MB, 595x741px) Image search: [Google]
bean.png
1MB, 595x741px
Why is Vince burying him?
>>
>>2435384
>implying Dean Normbrose needs anyone else to bury himself
>>
He's shit and deserves to be buried.
>>
Well, he's a shit wrestler with a stupid gimmick, but that usually doesn't matter at all to Vince. So I'm really not sure why he's being sent down the card.
>>
Probably a combination of the stone cold podcast and the fact that he can bounce back from the lower/mid card and it not hurt him like it hurt Ziggler.
>>
>>2435403
What did he say on the podcast?
>>
>>2435415
It was so bad that they had to cancel the show after that episode
>>
>>2435415
Nothing. Just acted like himself and stone cold kept asking really intrusive questions and saying weird shit to him he couldn't properly respond to due to, idk, being a face and not talking about using heroin.
>>
wow lots of hate for Ambrose...
>>
Cause he fucking sucks.
>>
Ambrose is garbage and needs to be kicked back to nxt, this is how he's selling a wrestlemania match

https://youtu.be/mdNh6uRKxt0
>>
He is the worst member of the shield, his promos suck, he cant think on his feet as proved by the stone cold podcast, even his indy matches sucked. I actually have no clue why they pushed him, he must give Patterson some great head.
>>
Considering where he was in 2015 to where he is now, he's in a MUCH better spot.
>>
I consider him to be a wildcard and a part of the future..... I mean if Big Show is still going over and can barely move in a ring where are your standards? Nostalgia only goes so far
>>
File: 1473783854758.png (221KB, 300x350px) Image search: [Google]
1473783854758.png
221KB, 300x350px
>>2435422
>n-nothing!
>d-dean was being bullied by Austin!

Dean was being autistic as fuck and Austin had no patience for "le cool vibes maaan" bullshit. You also forget that Stone Cold correctly called him out for coasting which he was and is doing.
>>
>>2435439
Based Lone Wolf burying Tom Phillipsetty and Deanetty.
>>
>>2435422
Dean was acting like a NEET autist and Big Dimes Austin has no patience for bullshit.
>>
>>2435581
Can't blame Vince for canning the show, though, despite the fact that it was a draw on the Network. Austin treated it like the Steve Austin Show and went deeper into some things than probably anyone in the back was comfortable with. Gotta keep it PG you know.
>>
>>2435384
He tried to place the blame of the failed match he had at WM32 on one of Vinces golden boys (Brock). Vince put him in the doghouse because of it
>>
>>2435439
CRINGE
>>
>>2435415
It was more about what he didn't say because he wasn't allowed to say.

Austin asked a lot about Dean's personal life and background, which mostly involved selling drugs and doing different drugs
>>
File: 086.png (257KB, 344x426px) Image search: [Google]
086.png
257KB, 344x426px
>this guy gets to do Renee
>>
>>2435663
Renee is a basic bitch desu
>>
He's the biggest draw on the roster besides Cena so Haitch and Vince have been slowly burying him year after year to get their failed projects over, it's sad but that's the wrestling biz
>>
Dean actively lowers the value of whatever title he holds. He held the US Title for a year and did nothing with it. He was doing comedy jobber BS while holding the WWE title last year. And, he's made me forget the IC belt exists after several months of Miz making it must see TV. He's dogshit if he's anywhere other than the midcard.
>>
>>2435673
this. average in every way
>>
File: 1486256472932.jpg (95KB, 574x695px) Image search: [Google]
1486256472932.jpg
95KB, 574x695px
>>2435415
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIOlGTgMlcI
>>
>>2435749
they needed to give Dean some heroin to make him fucking talk
>>
>>2435581
>>2435613
I remember Austin having Brock on the show, talking for 10 minutes about trucks, then guns, then fucking gun lenses. Who finds that entertaining, goddamn
>>
>>2435384

he never recovered from that stone cold podcast
>>
Nah, hes Vinces favorite wrestler.
>>
He's actually fine because he bounces back way better than Zayne or Ziggler do. He can lose important feuds, do comedy shit no one laughs at and then at one point when needed and motivated will just get on a role and be super over. No other face in the company can do that. He also hasn't had a heel run yet, odd how ready Dean and Reigns felt and still feel for a heel run yet Sef was the one to get it straight out of the shield.
>>
>>2435384
Better or worse chance to recover than Titus O'Neil? Who will Vince hold a grudge against longer
>>
>>2435909
That's how adults talk
>>
>>2435729
But IC Title and US Title are midcard. He's lower than that. He's piss break level
>>
>>2435384
Deanetty 2.16 says I just killed your ratings
>>
>>2436035
>2.16
lol cringebose wishes. Its deanetty 1.87
>>
>>2435545
A giant vs a backyard Czw wrestler they can find another czw wrestler giants are hard to find
>>
>>2435384
He deserves death. Useless cunt.
>>
>>2435946
This
despite what this board likes to say, all 3 members of the Shield will probably be over for a very long time, unless WWE go full retard with them
>>
>>2435384
he annoyed austin on his podcast.
>>
>>2436061
Hi Seth
>>
He is boring.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.