[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

smack womens now on main card

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 3

File: C1Vz83YXAAEB6TJ.jpg (129KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
C1Vz83YXAAEB6TJ.jpg
129KB, 750x750px
http://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/2017/3/30/15132792/smackdown-womens-title-match-wrestlemania-33-main-card

who is getting bumped? deano?
>>
>>2435165
I'd gen surprised if it was Dean. How low would the intercontinental title be that it's match can't even make the main card.
>>
>>2435168
us title was first match of preshow last year
>>
>>2435165
They should bump the jigaboo concert.
>>
>>2435165
YESSSS!!!
WOMEN'S WRESTLING! *CLAPCLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*
>>
The shantytown of deanetty. Vince is such a pussy faggot now. Being a woman does not entitle you to a spot on the main card
>>
>>2435170
The intercontinental title is a step above the US in prestige. Much longer history.
>>
>>2435188
That doesn't matter anymore. All that matters is appeasing wymyns wrestling neckbeards
>>
>>2435165
It's a 4 hour fucking show. They'll just cut out one of the 10,000 New Day segments of the day and tell Bliss/Becky to make their match 5 minutes shorter.
>>
>MOTN Aries vs. Neville still on the goddamn preshow
Fuck this company.
>>
>>2435197
>cutting one of the top money makers for divashit
>>
>>2435170
>>2435188
US Title is a WCW title so they're fine with putting it on the pre-show.
>>
I'd assume whatever the US title match is will get bumped
>>
>>2435232
>Paul's golden boy KO on the pre-show
Nah
>>
>thinking JeriGOAT/KO will get bumped

No chance. Much more likely deanetty/borebin.
>>
the feud that wasnt even on the go home show lol

>deanetty
>>
Deanetty vs Baldin' is going on the pre-show

The best part is that Deanetty is gonna job too
>>
>>2435178
>>2435245
>>2435246
hmm 12 posters but 15 posts

Wonder what three posts are from the same person
>>
>This trash on maincard
>Aries vs Neville not on it
>No Smackdown tag title match on it

Yeah this company is fucking retarded.
>>
And yet the Midget match is still stuck ok the pre-show and it'll likely be MOTN.
>>
>>2435257
>deanettyfag in denial
>>
>>2435237
I actually forgot about that whole feud lmao, didn't even remember Jericho was champion.
>>
>>2435275
>Carter in tears
>>
Based Smack women working the autistic anti-smarks
>>
Thought tag titles would be relegated but forgot it's a ladder match.
>>
C'mon guys. #givemanletsachance
>>
>>2435168
I wouldn't be surprised. Doesn't seem like Vince values the titles nearly as much as his spectacle shit.
>>
>>2435168
It wasn't even on the go home SD. Deanetty is a fucking cancer to any title he holds.
>>
>>2435188
They're both looked down upon desu senpai
>>
they should move undertaker vs roman to preshow
>>
>>2435407
People would not shut up booing for the rest of the night if that happened.
>>
>>2435381
Yes it was
>>
>>2435165
It very likely will be the IC title match which is honestly a shame for the #1 workhorse in the company in the last year.

Dean will probably give even less of a shit about his spot on the roster after this
>>
>>2435455
It's a joke. I hate these whiny women's wrestling fans, there is a reason crowds are dead when they are on.
>>
Well let's look at the matches left

>Cruiserweights
Already demoted to the kickoff

>US title
Maybe, depends on how much Vince feels like burying a title from WCW again

>IC title
Very likely to happen given how it's obvious that WWE doesn't give a shit about the Dean vs Corbin feud

>Raw divas
Not happening as long as Haitch can keep shilling le horsewomen and Rock's cousin

>John Cena vs Miz, Nikki and Maryse are just there to lower the quality of the match
Definitely not happening

>Brock vs Goldberg
Not happening

>Reigns vs Undertaker
Not happening

>AJ vs Shane
Not happening

>Bray vs Randy
Not happening, even though it's obvious that the Universal title will be higher on the card I'm sure Vince still gives a few fucks about the WWE championship

>Seth vs Haitch
>Implying Haitch will ever allow himself to be booked on the kickoff

>Raw tag teams
It's a ladder match so they probably want to save all the ladder spots for the main card
>>
>>2435484
Looking at all those matches, none of them deserve to get bumped for this trash.
>>
>>2435504
whoa, /asp/ is an anti sexist place bro
>>
>>2435435
No it wasn't, I was there. Nothing about the IC title was on Smackdown. After 205 there was a dark match Cena/Anbrose vs AJ/Corbin.
>>
>>2435504
This. Fuck this cancerous sjw era
>>
it's like they are trying really hard to make it less interesting
>>
>>2435504
I think the Rock is busy this Sunday so they had an extra spot
>>
>>2435165

Probably the Tag Titles.
>>
>>2435504
something's getting bumped because they realised that Naomi's entrance doesn't work until the sun goes down, and she's getting the hometown hero treatment. this match wont be happening until well into the card due to naomi
>>
They'll make a preshow match with Brian and Akira or something
>>
Maybe they will make a SD Tag Title rematch.
>>
make up some retarded 10 man cruiserweight tag team match
>>
>>2435424
Man shit is going to be interesting if they have Taker vs Roman followed by Goldberg vs Brock.

Cant wait for the crowd reaction.
>>
>>2435570
Wait is Naomi wrestling?
>>
>>2435656
yes she came back on smackdown
>>
>>2435785
Well that was quick.

Hope she really is okay and its just not pushing herself.
>>
>>2435165
kek smackdown women's title match confirmed less than 2 minutes long
>>
>>2435484
They won't let Dean be on the preshow. He draws too much.
>>
File: Ultimate Bill Ride.gif (1MB, 400x231px) Image search: [Google]
Ultimate Bill Ride.gif
1MB, 400x231px
That means the Brock/Goldberg match is gonna be like 15 seconds long.
>>
>>2436189
draw too much lows maybe.
>>
They don't have to bump anything back to the preshow they will just make the smackdown women's match short as fuck and tell The Rock to promo 5 minutes less
>>
E Drones will defend this numale shit
>>
>>2436196
What low?
>>
>>2435232
That's Owens/Jericho. Definitely not getting bumped to pre-show.
>>
why is there a pre-show anyway?

Just make wrestlemania longer
>>
I can imagine the IC title match starting (is it no DQ?) on the pre-show, then they leave the ring, they go around the set, and they just decide to start the next match. Then the match continues after pre-show or something.
>>
File: CilV_JRUYAIQpsS.jpg (79KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
CilV_JRUYAIQpsS.jpg
79KB, 600x800px
This cunt is killing WWE.
>>
seth vs trips probably won't happen that's why SD chicks are bumped up.
>>
>>2436978
so they can pay those wrestlers less
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.