/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who gets more bitches?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 9

File: collage.jpg (166KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
collage.jpg
166KB, 1200x600px
who gets more bitches?
>>
>>2434861
Catching Milla is as difficult as catching a cold. She's naked in everything she does anyway. There's no mystery to that whore. You got to do better than that.
>>
Naito or Nak by far get the most bitches these days. Naito before he got massively over had a wife, girlfriend and mistress. Now that he's over he's even more known for fucking copious amounts of rats.
>>
>>2434861
>bitches

That's clearly a man with Reigns
>>
Based Holy Roman Empire is a good Christian man who wouldn't cheat on his wife.
>>
>>2434861

>Okada: bangs only the most beautiful and classiest of women. Makes it rain all over Milla Jovovich and an assortment of other Hollywood acresses and supermodels.

>Reigns: married a woman who is apparently half black and half alien. Every other week, Vince lets Roman borrow his private jet and land it on his wife's massive forehead so he can spend some time at home with his catastophically ugly children. The most boring man on the planet, he can only succeed in banging ugly tumblr fangirls on the side while the rest of the boys are slaying hot ringrat pussy.

I think it's pretty obvious, don't you?
>>
>>2434897
Damn i didnt realize Roman had a Sasha Banks forehead fetish.
>>
Roman travels the world performing in front of thousands of people multiple times a week while cheating on his wife nightly. The other guy is a fish in small pond.
>>
>>2434897
Unless Roman's wife is really really sweet, cool, funny and 10/10 kinky he could have done so much better
>>
One's engaged and the other's married with a kid, so.

They probably get about the same.
>>
>>2434926
When you're a wrestler, you're probably surrounded by lies and bullshit in your professional life constantly so having a real relationship with your family becomes doubly important. I'm sure there's something about her that's special to him.
>>
>>2434897
a y y l m a o
>>
File: 1490258650625.png (393KB, 433x550px) Image search: [Google]
1490258650625.png
393KB, 433x550px
>>2434897
>that fivehead
>>
>Pick a guy who is engaged and someone who is married.
>Who gets more bitches.

Shouldn't this be like Kenny Omega or something?
>>
>>2435234
Do you reckon Omega drowns himself in gook pussy or is he too busy practicing street fighter combos?
>>
>>2434897
FEDORAMEN BTFO
>>
File: Roman lames.webm (933KB, 312x318px) Image search: [Google]
Roman lames.webm
933KB, 312x318px
>>2435242
Omega is a confirmed faggot. The only pussy he gets is Ibushi's boipussy
>>
Probably the guy that isn't married.
>>
>>2435263
Wtf I love Omega now!
>>
>>2435263

pls make this a gif pls
>>
Most of the top NJPW talent could help repopulate japan
>>
>>2435242
Omega drowns in boy pussy
>>
>>2435263
desu Ibushi is sexier than half the divas roster and can pull a 5 star match out of a rubber doll. I'd fuck him.
>>
>>2435263
Is that for real or just a meme? Though I have seen that one pic of them shirtless together laying in a bed.
>>
>>2434940
LOL
He's fucking whores everyday.
>>
>>2434886
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPzRSibVb64

based naito and ibushi
>>
>>2435969
>K.E.N.N.Y. S.E.E.T.H.I.N.G.
>>
File: bitchesloveA+.jpg (12KB, 300x294px) Image search: [Google]
bitchesloveA+.jpg
12KB, 300x294px
>>2434861
Mr. Sexy Ass Lottery
>>
>>2435658
Pretty sure Kenny gave an interview on his sexuality and his answer was he likes what he likes though him being gay for ibushi is ddt canon, was probably also a shoot. Still doesn't mean doesn't fuck lines of fan girls. Literally every other top NJPW guy does.
>>
>>2434861
Lmao, did that gook also dye his eyebrows?
>>
>>2434897
>The city of Ramen's life
>>
>>2434897
Jesus christ look at his face.
Look at his EYES!
Never before have i seen such a JUST face, he's just screaming regret in this picture.
Poor guy deserves better.
>>
>>2434888
This, Okada gets more women not trashy bitches.
>>
File: レインメイカー.jpg (99KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
レインメイカー.jpg
99KB, 600x800px
>>2434897
Based Rainmaker BTFOing The Micro Pooch
>>
How do i into Okada hairstyle in that op pic?

His hair is fucking glorious
>>
finn balor gets tons of pussy

ri-right guys?
>>
>>2436942

Well he's getting a lot of something.
>>
File: Yakuza-6-Gameplay-Clan_11-20-16.jpg (167KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
Yakuza-6-Gameplay-Clan_11-20-16.jpg
167KB, 600x337px
How many non-wrestling video games is Roman Reigns in?
>>
>>2436239
Someone asked him about it on Twitter once and his response was something along the lines of "I don't know what I am"
>>
>>2436942
Karl used to call him vag slayer so probably.
>>
>>2436955
A bear and his twink?
>>
>>2434897
Who's hairline is worse: Roman's wife or Sasha's?
>>
>>2436942
boi pussy
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.