[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TFW you're the intellectual saviour of the masses.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: Adam_Blampied.jpg (397KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Adam_Blampied.jpg
397KB, 1920x1080px
TFW you're the intellectual saviour of the masses.
>>
Please tell me he's not a champion.

If so, why?
>>
>>2434814
He's not the champ but he managed a guy and then when damo won the title he switched to him to keep the belt. he's the current gm
>>
Idk why these guys get so much hate. Tbh theyre just a bunch of fans living the dream. You can tell by watching their videos that theyre just dicking around most of the time. Now theyre apart of their own wrestling promotion that has some actually legit guys in it.

Oh wait now I know why they get so much hate.
>>
>>2434882
Hi Adam
>>
File: 1490611541510.jpg (10KB, 237x212px) Image search: [Google]
1490611541510.jpg
10KB, 237x212px
>he makes his little Wrestlemania fanfiction booking video for Wrestlemania weeks ago
>Fastlane BTFOs all of his predictions
>still posts it
>>
>>2434887
>Still Cena & Nikki vs Miz & instead of Cena vs Taker or something like that
>Still Ambrose vs Corbin
>Almost the entire card is the same shit
>Another Roman Reigns heel turn
>>
>>2434882
Probably because the pretentious "WE CAN DO IT BETTER" bullshit smarks always spout off and when they try they usually bomb or realize it's way harder than they thought it would be. I think Adam admitted to that though and says he takes back being a smug prick about booking.
>>
>>2434905
Based wrestling business working the horse-mouthed smark into an apologetic shoot.
>>
>>2434789
He is quite smug but makes entertaining content.

Simon is based as fuck though no hate allowed
>>
he's a fucking idiot, he literally wants Jericho to retire just to make Owens more hated
>>
File: lolsteph.gif (634KB, 400x197px) Image search: [Google]
lolsteph.gif
634KB, 400x197px
>>2434818
>current gm
>>
>>2434937
they're all retarded cunts
>>
>>2434789

>Just want to watch a Grapplevision vid.

>Keep seeing this faggots caved-in mug on the sidebar.

Kill me now.
>>
>>2434937
Simon "charisma vacuum" Miller is anything but based.
>>
>>2436438
based Simon working the Dark Souls marks
>>
File: IMG_0898.jpg (39KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0898.jpg
39KB, 480x270px
>>2434937
>>2434882

>Adam
Trout mouth (shame his sister didn't inherit those dick sucking lips(but it's okay cause he can suck it better)) Jew-fro faggot
>Adam P
Stephen merchant wannabe smark
>Jack
Boring little beta, who needs to see sunlight
>King Ross
My only joke is I'm northern fat cunt
"Dabble yew tee eff merments"
>Simon
I'm Simon, even though you already knew that, and even though these are the only kind of jokes I can do because I've got a lack of personality Miller, but you're gonna go ahead and dislike me anyway, but that's alright, why? Here's why...Ross kemp wannabe

Can you do it better?
>>
>>2436438
>No hate allowed
>Charisma vacuum

Way to embarrass yourself anon
>>
>>2437523
That's all fine and dandy but Simon is still pretty much the best guy from WC.
>>
>>2437523

>Getting worked this hard

Fuck, the WCPW lads are based
>>
File: thinking-bout-stuff.jpg (55KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
thinking-bout-stuff.jpg
55KB, 500x300px
>>2436345
>mfw Based Stephanie will never slap the shit out of Adam Blampied and call him a worthless maggot
>>
>>2437537
How do you know I'm not Adam (I'm not saying which one) working you.

This could all be a Meta heel Roman reigns type scenario where you Smarks come out of the wood works a buy tickets to our show and Subscribe to Whatculture Extra.
>>
>>2434789
based plumpy working the marks
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.