[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vince is a Billionaire!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: 2603205526_b869dfaa5b.jpg (96KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
2603205526_b869dfaa5b.jpg
96KB, 500x333px
> WWE stock is trading big, yesterday closing at a $22.50 per stock, to give the company a $1.72 billion market value.
>>
>>2433003
What would happen if he just sold all of his stock at once?

Like to the company
>>
thats not how stock works
wwe being worth 1.7 billion =/= vince being worth 1.72 billion
>>
>>2433005
it'd just go on the market and the abundance of shares would drive the price down lower than it is currently, but whoever bought it up would probably become the owner if they could get enough of it
though i guess it depends on how much steph/hhh/dunn/etc currently own. not sure how they divvy'd up the stocks between the minority owners.
>>
>>2433003
He doesn't own the entire company if it's trading on the market, dummy.
>>
>>2433003
Vince doesn't own the whole value of WWE anymore you dipshit
>>
>>2433006
Vince owns majority of Stocks and more importantly those that are Class A stocks which give him power of decision making.

Vince is worth about 1.2 billion right now, so OP is right regardless.
>>
>>2433003
I can't wait to see how many more shareholders leave

best timeline confirmed!
>>
>>2433025
he owns just over half so about $860 million dollars worth

if he tried to liquidate that that tax would make it closer to $500 million

He is no where close to an actual billionaire you mouth breather
>>
>>2433027
>I can't wait to see how many more shareholders leave

what?
>>
>>2433025
owning a majority of 1.72 billion still =/= owning 1.72 billion
>>
>>2433031
Class A is worth more than Class B and C dumbfuck.

Vince right now would be worth about 1.16 million.
>>
>>2433003
>wwe worth 1.72 billion
the free market was a mistake
>>
Based WWECHADS win again!
>>
>>2433003
what's the point of all that shit when he's close to his deathbed?
>>
>>2433003
Maybe he can use some of that to get asuka on a treadmill
>>
File: Dana-White-Go-Big-02-750x370[1].jpg (33KB, 750x370px) Image search: [Google]
Dana-White-Go-Big-02-750x370[1].jpg
33KB, 750x370px
Wow $1.72b not bad. What are NJPW and ROH worth?
>>
>>2433641
1 dime each.
>>
>>2433641
ROH is worth apparently 2 million.
>>
He is a millionaire who should be a billionaire.
>>
>>2433025
This guy is probably right, but didn't explain it too well.

To be a billionaire, you need a billion in assets, not a billion in cash lying around like Scrooge Mcfuckinduck. A billionaire who kept it all in cash would be a retard because cash savings are not a good earner.

So with his WWE shares plus his outside wealth (cash, stock investments, houses, cars, etc) He is quite probably a billionaire, but I can't be arsed to google it to double check.

Also, If he did try to sell everything in one go then yeah, he wouldn't be a billionaire because he would crash his own stock value by flooding the market with too many shares and the price would collapse before he'd sold even a tenth of his position.
>>
BASED BIG DOG

>>2433896
Roman singlehandedly turned Vince back to a billionaire 2 years ago, dumb fuck misinformed smark. After the smark favourite cancer cuck man punk and Daniel Bryan tanked his business so bad and turned him into a millionaire from billionaire, Roman turned Vince back into a billionaire in record time with huge merch sales and live event revenue
>>
>>2433930
post more
>>
>>2433031
what about his non WWE investments and stocks
>>
>>2433989
He has real estate and not too long ago sold some stocks to build a new house iirc and of course the wwe headquarters in Stamford
>>
>>2433008
Vince owns 52% of the A stock which is voting shares. I'm sure Linda has a portion as well. I don't know if Shane and steph have anything but B shares. Vince's will is going to be the biggest thing in wrestling history.
>>
>>2434003
The WWE headquarters are an asset of the company and not Vince perosnally.
>>
Stock value right now is based almost entirely on mania hype. When the earnings call comes is when you will see levitate stock movment.
Other things that could move the stock are acquiring ROH, TV rights announcements etc
>>
>>2434041
It's a lock Shane gets Linda's shares, if Vince dies and gives them to Linda Shane might get the company but with the will right now it's tough to call with Shane coming back but hhh and steph will probably end up with controlling interest between them both
>>
>>2434070
I doubt he plans to will a significant portion to his son in law when he has a wife and two kids in the business. Not to mention a brother not in the business.

>Yfw based Rod gets control of the company. BBRWTS
>>
KEK MAN PHILIP BTFO
>>
BBDMVLOM
>>
>>2433930
He would need to own 100% of that garbage stock to be a billionaire because any resale would tank it even lower than it already is, and Sorry, he's doesn't have enough assets to cover the rest.

Not to mention this is just a Wrestlemania spike which isn't even as strong as it used to be, since they are struggling to sell tickets with this, and rightfully so. Once the stock crashes after Wrestlemania, he will be worth even less. No amount of stock manipulation or lies about network subscribers will save it.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.