/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Goldberg admits to being miserable with his current WWE run.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: (((goldburg))).png (41KB, 710x481px) Image search: [Google]
(((goldburg))).png
41KB, 710x481px
Discuss.
>>
>>2430465
>Clickbait title
He is miserable because of the training, not the run itself, be more specific next time
>>
He doesn't seem like a very likeable or fun person and definitely doesn't like wrestling at all, but hey, cool for him for waiting for the steroids to kick in before taking off his shirt lol
>>
>>2430475
Doing two moves per match must be agonizing
>>
His matches have been pretty miserable as well, this is quite frankly the worst run I have seen of a returning legend.
>>
>>2430465
>>2430475
>get paid millions of dollars to EXERCISE
>work one day a month either cutting a scripted 5 minute speech or "wrestling" for less than two minutes
>handed the Flagship Brand's Championship and Wrestlemania Main Event

>ANYTHING about this is MISERABLE

what a fucking piece of shit
>>
>whining on a podcast
He's more like Ryback than anyone would have guessed.
>>
>>2430497
Training hard as fuck at 50+ years to try to look like yourself 15+ years ago so 50 dudes can complain about it on /asp/ is agonizing
>>
>>2430510
>50 dudes
kek. its more like 2
>>
>>2430510
He still looks like someone in his mid 50s to me. Maybe he should try supplements?
>>
Real story should be the subtle dig at k owens and chris hero and guys like that.

Looking like shit but can run around for 20 minutes
>>
>>2430510
>>2430516
Yeah, it's just two guys on /asp/ who think Oldboo's current run is dogshit.
>>
>>2430526
The population of /asp/ is not more than 10
>>
>>2430497
Again, training not the matches. Have another go.

He said that WWE limited his matches and he wanted to do more.
>>
>>2430518
If he would paint his beard and maybe shave his chest, he could look way younger but right now he looks kinda the same in body proportions, it's amazing
>>
>>2430548
no he doesn't lol
>>
>>2430541
His match at mania is likely just going to be a minute longer than his othern modern matches, maybe he'll get a bonus jackhammer in, nothing to strenenously train yourself to crippling depression over
>>
>>2430564
He's shitting himself 20 times a day because of the training, he's apparently in pain and trying too hard to be Superman when his body is barely working at his rate, I think depression could be pretty possible in his life
>>
>>2430465
All that training certainly is paying off, can't wait for his two minute match at Wrestlemania where he does one le spear
>>
Eh, I can understand his complaint. It must be tough to try and get yourself looking jacked like you used to be when you're now in your 50s.
>>
>>2430465
What a fucking dick
>>
>>2430465
It's ironic he gave us one of the best promos of the last 10 years
>>
>>2430465
Can he cry anymore.
Woah is me so miserable cause i have to maintain my appearance for the easiest multimillion I'll or anyone will ever make.
>>
>>2430465
I listened that podcast like a week ago. I'm quite sure the context made it apparent that he was not talking about his current WWE run. He was joking around.
>>
>>2430507
>This.
I mean people are gonna hit you with the worked and seething but point remains the same.
Typical Jew complaining about doing nothing and getting paid millions to do it.
>>
>>2430557
yeah he does ffs
>>
File: 1330382417489.png (7KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1330382417489.png
7KB, 400x400px
>>2430465
>I worked my ass off

So preforming 3 moves in less than 2 minutes is "working your ass off?"
>>
>>2431250
No, he worked his ass off in training so he could look similar to how he looked 15 years ago and jackhammer Brock Lesnar.
>>
>>2431250
He worked his ass off to get back in in-ring. The guy looks like a beast. That doesn't happen without hard work especially at the age of 50.
>>
>make a couple millions for 3 minutes of work in 4 months
>be absolutely miserable
>>
>>2431317
He's not used to being booed.
>>
>>2430465
>I'm miserable
>I'll buy a car
>That's how I'm happy
>I worked my ass off

GET A LOAD OF THIS GUY.

I mean is Bill a total autist? Nobody forced him to come back, he's in the main event of Mania, is Champion, wrestles literally seconds, works part-time.

Is this the most ungrateful egotistical asshole in wrestling right now?
>>
File: sip boys image.png (183KB, 737x640px) Image search: [Google]
sip boys image.png
183KB, 737x640px
>>2430507
>>2430826
t. 20-something fatbody who can't even lift his own bodyweight and has bad knees this young
>>
>>2431431
>hurr why isn't a grandpa working like my husbando Sami

He actually draws dimes so he's allowed to complain

Die smark
>>
>>2431431
All his promos are fake humble about how its so hard but worth it all to put smiles on the kids and shit. Its just standard wwe face booking atm. Oldberg still could have gotten paid showing up looking like Rick Flair so he's either insecure as fuck or he must be trying to refresh his image to attract more gigs.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.