[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the hell is Vince thinking?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_0791.jpg (85KB, 960x539px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0791.jpg
85KB, 960x539px
What the hell is Vince thinking?
>>
FINNA GIMME THE GREENLIGHT
>>
The ultimate thrill ride,

a card full of underwhelming matches with awful build that most people do not want too see.

SNICKERS!
>>
>>2430357
>shane, you got to jump off from the top of the rollercoaster
>the ultimate thrill ride
>>
VINNIE MAC ULTIMATE THRILL RIDE
>>
>>2430372
>this failed greentext
>the state of (you)
>>
File: trenchcoat.png (284KB, 495x337px) Image search: [Google]
trenchcoat.png
284KB, 495x337px
>>2430372
>Ugh, no mom, can't you see I'm an anti-smark? I work the smarks into a finna shoot.
>>
>>2430372
>deleting your fuck ups

just take the L you pussy
>>
>>2430357
Would be funny if all the wrestlers did their entrance via the rollercoaster.

Imagine Taker holding his hat as his wagon did somersaults.
>>
>>2430357
>600 fans die during botched new day entrance
he wants to kill his creation.
>>
>>2430422
The New Day might, as it would fit the gimmick.

I'm also predicting that Shane will climb the rollercoaster structure and use that as his patented jumping spot.
>>
>>2430357
swag, just sets up an idea of a WWE themed ride somewhere.
>>
>>2430357
those 2 towers on the right...is that where Shane is gonna jump off from? looks like 2 fucking rings on top of them
>>
he's not fucking jumping off anything it's a straight wrestling match, seek a girlfriend
>>
>>2430496
WORKED
O
R
K
E
D

They reason why they're emphasizing it being a "straight" match is just so that when Shane DOES jump, they can act like it's an epic swerve.
>>
>starts to climb 100ft megasctructure
>ref counts him out

seek employment
>>
>>2430515
>What is a ref bump?
>>
Dimes
>>
File: 1474213077462.jpg (14KB, 249x332px) Image search: [Google]
1474213077462.jpg
14KB, 249x332px
>mfw the rollercoaster derails with new day on it and they all die
>>
It's kinda like the WWE 2K games. They're ultimately boring, shallow button mashers when it comes down to it. But they market them to unsuspecting people by adding a bunch of superficial fluff (plethora of match types, vast creative suite, popular older wrestlers on the cover). It's like putting sprinkles on a turd.

This year's wrestlemania is the same thing. Look at the card. Most of the matches are going to be unrelentingly boring. They didn't even bother adding a bunch of stipulations to make it more exciting, they're mostly just vanilla singles matches. So they need to have this big fuck off rollercoaster and blast the fans with millions of dollars worth of fireworks to create the illusion of excitement. Again, sprinkles on a turd.
>>
>>2430523
>ref is ded, i could use a weapon but i'll climb this tower instead

your mother wants grandchildren
>>
File: image.png (420KB, 640x633px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
420KB, 640x633px
>>2430378
>being so butthurt you replied to a deleted post 3 times
>>
>>2430373
>>2430378
>>2430376
Seething
>>
>>2430566

>Final Destination 33: The Ultimate Thrill Ride
>>
File: abcg7.jpg (27KB, 599x337px) Image search: [Google]
abcg7.jpg
27KB, 599x337px
>>2430582
>>2430588
>Mommy look, I finna >worked them. They're >seething into a shoot.
>>
>>2430594
Very angry
>>
>>2430357
There is no way in hell this is safe. Somebody is going to die at Wrestlemania this year
>>
>>2430582
>>2430594

same seether
>>
>>2430357
As a rational stoner I admire the marketing, but I smell a bad idea.
>>
>>2430566
Kofi will land somewhere and they will add it to his highlights like the rumble ones
>>
You should be glad they even bother theming wrestlemania when every other PPV is the same Raw set
>>
>>2430597
i'm sure they know what they are doing, when has wwe ever killed anybody with pointless stunts?
>>
>>2430434
>standard match
>not a no disqualification
>match has count-outs

REALLY MAKES YA THINK
>>
>>2430618
Le jumping man will find a way.
>>
>>2430434
You're so damn retarded, are you 12?
>>
>>2430630
Its more retarded to assume that Shane would or could ever wrestle a straight match.
>>
>>2430637
>to assume that Shane would or could ever wrestle a straight match

Well that is literally what's happening retard
>>
>>2430645
WORKED

I'll eat my own shit if he doesn't m8.

Shane's whole gimmick is "Le jumping man". He's jumping. Stay mad.
>>
>>2430597
It's not actually a rollercoaster, it's just decoration for the arena.
>>
>>2430357

Vince going back to his carny roots.

>Wanting to run and operate an actual Thrill Ride(tm)

Whew.
>>
This thread reeks of one guy arguing with himself.
>>
>>2430597
Two. the one with rafters and the one who perfected doing those pontless stunts and became crazy
>>
File: XbZl5eF.gif (441KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
XbZl5eF.gif
441KB, 500x281px
>Vince's Final Solution
>A roller coaster for the New Day to ride around on while matches are going on
>You now understand that WWE stopped being a pro wrestling promotion in the mid 2000s and you never realized it until now
>tfw next year is in New Orleans and the logo makes clear that there will be parade floats and shit on the stage
>tfw Roman Reigns the biiiig doooooooooog
>you look left and see 50 year old Bill Goldberg with a pure white goatee holding a red laffy taffy belt
>you look right and see Dean Ambrose casually riding a unicycle with his tongue waggling out, a rolled up garden hose in one hand and the belt that Macho Man Randy Savage once held in the other hand
>you look ahead and see a silhouette of Vince against a bright light
>he grins like he used to do when facing Stone Cold and he says
>"You can't see meeeeeeeeeeeeee"
>>
Is this Vince's not so subtle way of literally killing his son? He can just write it off as an accident, but its obvious this wrestlemania is intended to kill someone.
>>
File: IMG_0087.png (310KB, 600x423px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0087.png
310KB, 600x423px
>>2430611
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.