[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Its a "Cena goes off-script and bury the Miz" episode

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: mizzu.jpg (186KB, 780x635px) Image search: [Google]
mizzu.jpg
186KB, 780x635px
>Its a "Cena goes off-script and bury the Miz" episode
>>
The best part is that Cena will win and fuck off to Hollywood, Nikki will retire and Miz will be the butt of a joke on Smackdown for months. Probably feuding with Kalysto or some shit.
>>
>>2429798
Tbh the way cena buried him tonight it would make sense for the miz to win and prove cena wrong, cena on the other hand don't have anything to lose.
>>
>Cena rants for 15 minutes again

Every fucking time.

When you have multiple people in the ring, there needs to be back-and-forth, not just person 1 talks, then person 2 talks the rest of the time.
>>
>Miz makes excellent points
>Whoever is working with him is obviously allowing him to shoot some but he otherwise has a script to follow
>Miz kills it, has been doing so since he shat all over DBry on Talking Smack

>Cena comes to ring
>Tips hat, fine speech
>Says whatever he wants, buries whoever he wants and will ultimately prove Miz right after Mania
>Is somehow the face
>>
FINE SPEECH MIKE
>>
>its a marks think a work is a shoot episode
fine speeches
>>
Nothing Cena said was unplanned
>>
>>2429859
>what is shooting
>>
>>2429861
It wasn't a shoot retard
>>
Mike Le Miz is so reddit. More reddit than Enzo.
>>
>>2429791
That's not specific to Miz, though. Cena has done that to plenty of wrestlers he's feuded with.....perhaps most notably Punk
>>
>>2429838
>Miz kills it
t. Mike.

Based Cena has buried you since the beggining of the feud.

Or did you forget that everyone thought that this matchup sucked since the beggining? Because Cena, A supertar, is working with your jobber ass?
>>
>>2429864
Cena is so 9gag.
>>
>>2429861
>>2429791
>off-script
>shoot
holy fuck how underage is this board?

I like the miz so I'm hoping it mizaniacs don't turn into the crybaby underaged bryanfag fanbase
>>
>>2429939
>mizaniacs

Cringe
>>
>>2429791
No wonder people hate cena.
>>
I want the Miz to win clean. I think they should give him this as a "You deserve it"
>>
>>2429791
He didn't say anything worse than what Miz did, and I say that as a Cena hater
Though Miz just standing there with the French Stewart squinty eyes while his wife was being called a useless whore didn't help his case
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.