[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>best match on the card >kickoff show JUST

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: nev.jpg (65KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
nev.jpg
65KB, 960x540px
>best match on the card
>kickoff show

JUST
>>
File: 32.gif (2MB, 400x211px)
32.gif
2MB, 400x211px
>>2429370
>>
File: trash.png (589KB, 615x843px) Image search: [Google]
trash.png
589KB, 615x843px
Reminder that this is on the main card while Austin/Neville is on the pre-show. Unbelievable.
>>
if they let him more than 10 minutes they steal the show. Austin Aries is awesome, him current state is perfect and they guy is gonna do it everything, Neville good as always
>>
>>2429383
>pitbull is the biggest draw on the card

sad, dale
>>
>>2429383
Save_Us_BoRida
>>
>>2429383
That's a nice piss break, if you'd ask me.
>>
>>2429422

Isn't that what Roman-Undertaker is for, though?
>>
It's the perfect opening match. A fast-paced, high flying, high energy match to get the show off to a good start. Fuck this company.
>>
They want Neville and Aries on the kickoff to lure people into subscribing to the network, since it plays on YouTube, Facebook, and on TV.
>>
>>2429383
I'm more upset the Botcha and the rest make the card.
>>
>>2429370
Yeah it sucks, I was looking forward to this match too.
>>
First or second hour?
>>
File: Bateman Rage.png (300KB, 351x368px) Image search: [Google]
Bateman Rage.png
300KB, 351x368px
>>2429383
>an irrelevant spic and three literally whos
It'll be a perfect time to order carryout. Don't know whether to get Chinese or pizza though.
>>
>>2429370
At least they'll be able to go a good amount of time on the pre-show, whereas on the main card their time likely would have been gimped. But they definitely belonged on the main card.
>>
>>2429380
Cute!
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.