[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bliss and Becketty moved to Pre-show

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

> WWE has announced that the SmackDown Women's Title match with Alexa Bliss defending against a number of female Superstars from the SmackDown roster will take place on the WrestleMania 33 Kickoff pre-show.

> That match joins the 4th annual Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal and Austin Aries vs. WWE Cruiserweight Champion Neville on the two-hour pre-show, which begins at 5pm EST on Sunday. As noted, the second hour will also air on the USA Network. Bliss' title defense will air during the first hour with Aries vs. Neville.

kek
>>
The other woman match should be on the preshow.

Bliss is too cute to be in the preshow.

Nia Jax shouldnt even be on the main roster
>>
>>2429167
Nia jax should be on smackdown anyway.
>>
why why why did they have to have Pitbull and Flo Rida (hey, it kinda sounds like Florida have you noticed) perform? I was at WM25 and two minutes into his set, Kid Rock had bored the fucking joint out. Have they not learned their lesson?
>>
>>2429208
>why did they have to have Pitbull and Flo Rida
They were everywhere a few years ago and provide safe hip pop music that moms can play for their kids.

in other words they're perfect for the WWE Universe brought to you by Snickers® at the Ultimate Thrillride.
>>
>>2429208
10mins wasn't enough to learn it.
>>
>>2429208
>>2429217

You guys do realize pitbull has over 29 million followers? its more than the top 5 WWE stars combined have on twitter.
>>
>>2429340
#Damn! Remember to tweet this out with #FloandPitbull

This is what #Wrestlemania #theultimatethrillride is all about!
>>
>>2429167
>Nia Jax shouldnt even be on the main roster
Why tho

She's the only non-babyface diva out there and she has a unique build that suits the role. Yeah her promos are shit but she doesn't have to be a star.
>>
File: 1352484045092.jpg (15KB, 441x411px) Image search: [Google]
1352484045092.jpg
15KB, 441x411px
>>2429376
>cant talk
>cant work
>her "unique build" is being fat as fuck
>>
>>2429381
she's like the big show of divas
>>
This is sad but Pitbull is kinda based
>>
>>2429389
Big Show is ripped right now, though
>>
>>2429157
The only woman's match worth a damn, and it's on the preshow.
Fucking great, I get to watch Bayley instead, who I can't stand.
>>
>>2429376
she can't wrestle
>>
If bliss wrestled barefoot it'd be the main event
>>
File: 1483842866912.jpg (104KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1483842866912.jpg
104KB, 1080x1080px
>>2429544
>The only woman's match worth a damn

Imagine believing that a six pack challenge where 3.5 of the six are awful wrestlers is worth a damn
>>
>>2429691
>caring about ringwork in a womens wrestling match
>>
>>2429167
No it shouldn't. Sasha, Bayley and Charlotte are the top women in WWE. They're more popular and more important than any bitch on Smackdown
>>
Confirms Asuka not debuting.
>>
>>2429805
Meltzer already shot that down days ago. This doesn't confirm that though, Vince would totally debut her on the preshow
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.