[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He should run WWE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: Dave_Meltzer (1).jpg (11KB, 200x233px) Image search: [Google]
Dave_Meltzer (1).jpg
11KB, 200x233px
He should run WWE
>>
the company would be out of buisness in a year
>>
>>2429127
>implying HHH wouldn't put it out of business within 8 months
>>
>>2429127
Nope. The company would be the strongest if had ever been. Big Banter Dave knows what the fat numales want.
>prove me wrong
>>
>>2429128
it would last a year longer with hunter
>>
>>2429131
While that's true, a lot of those faggots stream shows and don't buy merch or tickets, so they're fucking useless
>>
>>2429131
thats a very small vocal audience
>>
>>2429134
>Le vocal minority meme
That 'vocal minority' is the WWEs core fan base. They're loyal, and will remain watching the WWE regardless. Casuals come and go, amd will like what you tell them to. The 'vocal minority' is what keeps the company running.
>>
>>2429136
thats not true whatsoever
>>
>>2429117
Who would you rather run the wwe?

A man who has decades of knowledge in the sports entertainment sector. It's literally in his blood, he knows how to book, to build up and promote big matches and has made millions, if not billions of dollars.

Or

An autistic faggot who talks in his mic all day.
>>
>>2429138
Well you've convinced me. Really made me think.
>>
>>2429139
this

there is a reason why wwe is still running and once he is gone im worried

these gentlesirs just dont get it
>>
>>2429142
good
>>
>>2429139

kek you give dave too much credit.

There are times when he cant even make a coherent sentence and almost always stutters
>>
>>2429145
This is what happens when /r/thesquaredcircle finds out about us

>Le autist tip tip Dave Memer should run wwe
>Doesn't even know how to properly run a business let alone book a big match.
>>
>>2429149
they want wwe to be new japan or some indie fed

wwe had enough problems as is and i really dont want it to get worse with more boring vannila wrestlers with zero character or charisma

i watch this shit for the entertainment not the fake wrestling
>>
>>2429154
I think that's why most people older than 20 and have an actual job and life do. But these fat neckbeard autists that cling to Dave the autist le meltzers words just want to change everything to how they want it. Let big dick Vinny Mac work his magic and stop questioning him.
>>
>>2429161
they dont look at things objectively either its all about what pleases them and their very small hivemind

they are the ones killing wrestling its very ironic
>>
>>2429139
>he knows how to book, to build up and promote big matches
Who is this mystery man?
>sports entertainment
Oh nvm, you're trolling. Carry on.
>>
>>2429168
see

just look at how these people act

absolute cringe
>>
Here's two things:
1. The WWE gets a lot of money from its casual fanbase
2. The WWE knows their hardcore fanbase will always be there no matter what they do

The WWE needs both of the above statements to be true in order to run at the level it does. In order to maintain that, it caters to its casual fanbase while tossing in little tidbits for hardcore fans now and then. It will continue to do that until the casual fanbase dries up or the hardcore fanbase gets fed up and abandons them for outlaw pastures. The first will happen before the second.

Nothing will change no matter who's in charge of WWE, because if it did, WWE would be taking an enormous risk and may not be able to run at its current level, and that's a risk no one in the higher ranks of the company is willing to take.
In that sense, as much as I hate to admit it, Goldberg is good for business. Roman and Cena and wacky Dean Ambrose are good for business. They bring the kids, and more importantly, the parents, who buy the tickets and shitty John Cena Meets Scooby Doo DVDs and Roman Empire shirts for their stupid mark kids.
Doesn't matter who's in charge. Now that WWE has reached this level, it won't go back. Not unless they're on the verge of bankruptcy.
>>
>>2429232
goat post
>>
>>2429154
>i watch this shit for the entertainment not the fake wrestling

What entertainment? You'd have to be a total retard to sit through WWE shows without wanting the "fake wrestling", without it it's just shit-tier goofy television. There's so much entertainment value elsewhere that's actually entertaining, even regular shitty shows are objectively better than WWE programming.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.