[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a cooler wrestler than Scott Hall? His NWO entrance

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

File: scott_hall wcw.jpg (28KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
scott_hall wcw.jpg
28KB, 642x361px
Is there a cooler wrestler than Scott Hall? His NWO entrance was fucking sweet, he had the coolest swagger.
>>
>>2428545
His drinks were the coolest too
>>
>>2428545

Scottetty never drew a dime
>>
He was in the audience for NXT once (with X-Pac) and he did that thing where he takes the toothpick out of his mouth and flicks it, was still the coolest thing ever.

>>2428561

Was he always the 3rd most popular out of himself, Nash and Hogan? I mean, even if so, coming 2nd to Hogan and Nash isn't a terrible thing.
>>
remember when he would give the ring crew guy his gold to take care of and he would have a length conversation with the geek and be pointing at him telling him to be careful with his shit
>>
>>2428561

This is the 'What?' chant of this board.
>>
File: download.jpg (6KB, 200x173px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 200x173px
When I was a kid I used to do his walk all the fucking time
>>
>>2428580

and you probably looked like a pleb, no offense.
>>
Anyone have his GOAT selling of the stunner?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7N8IBanV88

NWO > DX > Bullet Club
>>
File: 1460866652156.gif (682KB, 225x150px) Image search: [Google]
1460866652156.gif
682KB, 225x150px
>>2428587
>>
>>2428783

Has anyone took 2 Stunners in a row before...or ever?

Scott Hall and Nash are so big they can't even sell the Stunner like most wrestlers do, that's pretty crazy.
>>
File: ScottHall.jpg (28KB, 541x361px) Image search: [Google]
ScottHall.jpg
28KB, 541x361px
>>2428580
Same here, also pic related
>>
scott hall was pure cringe
>>
The Rock
>>
>>2428808
I remember Big Show taking something like 5 of them
>>
>>2428824

You mean he took 4 in a row whilst standing before the 5th took him out? Man, 2 was already pushing it, 5 seems a little silly.

Also, it took me forever to realize Razor Ramon was a Scarface gimmick
>>
>>2428833
>You mean he took 4 in a row whilst standing before the 5th took him out?
Yeah
>>
>>2428808
Here you go 18+ newfag
>>
>>2428567

>Something 'appen to this gold. Something gone 'appen to you

Based Razor.
>>
>>2428833
>Man, 2 was already pushing it, 5 seems a little silly.
Looked it up, it was actually 7
>>
>>2428561
*Ramonetty
>>
>>2428564
>fucking nash
>more popular
in what fucking universe lmfao

Nash is the forgotten one despite being pushed to the moon. Ironically the only fucking people who remember him are geeky wrestling nerds.

Meanwhile the other day i randomly stumble upon some camwhore who has the entire gimmick of being a Scott Hall fangirl, and she masturbates in her room with a thousand pictures and posters of Scott Hall/Razor Ramon. He's an actual sex symbol, there's no way around it.

The only one ever pleasuring themselves, much less fucking even giving a passing moment of their thought to Kevin Nashetty are vince mcmahon and Cuck Master Phil
>>
>>2429050
Holy shit have sex
>>
>>2429058
He speaks the truth tho
>>
>>2428833
>Also, it took me forever to realize Razor Ramon was a Scarface gimmick

So did Vince. In fact, he probably still doesn't know it.
>>
>>2429050
>ash is the forgotten one despite being pushed to the moon
Wolfpac leader Nash was one of the 3 most over wrestlers in the industry, dumbass
>>
>>2428783
Is this good selling, or bad?

I think it makes more sense just to violently crumble afterward, facedown.
>>
File: sim.jpg (17KB, 479x356px) Image search: [Google]
sim.jpg
17KB, 479x356px
>>2428545
>Is there a cooler wrestler than Scott Hall?
Just one.
>>
>>2428567
>>2428959

The best is that Bret Hart match when Bret comes out and gives his sunglasses to a kid in the front row and everyone starts cheering and Razor has a "WTF is going on?" look on his face. Then he gives a "Oh! I get it!" look to the camera and he walks to the kid and flicks his toothpick in the kid's face and then gives a "Did I do it right?" look while everyone boos.
>>
File: scott-hall.gif (247KB, 245x170px) Image search: [Google]
scott-hall.gif
247KB, 245x170px
>>2428545
No one cooler than Scott, literally had THE look
>>
>>2428660

I can't believe how bad Vince fucked the NWO booking.

Should have had a DX (HBK, HHH X-Pac) vs. NWO (Hogan, Nash, Hall) feud that got really nasty with WWE getting caught in the crossfire requiring a Face Alliance of Stone Cold, Rock, DDP, etc. to take them all on and sort that shit out. Then NWO and DX could join forces and you book a monster WWE vs. DX + NWO PPV card while you make a billion off of merch.
>>
Is he a cunt in real life? I hope not, we already lost Hogan, man.
>>
>>2428580
You now realize it was to keep his balance.
>>
http://www.wawuk.com/non-wrestlers/
BASED
>>
>>2431458

He's committed to that toothpick thing eh
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vogq5XmqBjI

>that soggy belly

wtf was TNA some kind of mental institute for has-beens wrestlers where they get to indulge their fantasies of still being a Wrestler?
>>
>>2429903
>DDP

LOL, who?
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.