[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where did it go wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 3

File: 1466540186396.jpg (52KB, 869x646px) Image search: [Google]
1466540186396.jpg
52KB, 869x646px
He and his feud are so irrelevant he didn't appear on the Wrestlemania go home show.
>>
>>2428430
He feuded with AJ Styles. Styles is so over that anyone who feuds with him loses the crowd.

He's also a shit wrestler and people got tired of him doing the same wacky clothesline and manic punches over and over. He's one of the worst wrestlers in the company.
>>
>>2428430
His feud with Lesnar.
It was that moment where Dean realized that trying gets you fucking nowhere so why bother.
>>
He's on right now.
"I'm scared of tarantula-hawks lol"
>>
File: 1473783854758.png (221KB, 300x350px) Image search: [Google]
1473783854758.png
221KB, 300x350px
>>2428606
>the look that killed Deanetty's shitty career

Thank you based Steve
>>
>>2428618
That was after Lesnar.

Additionally Austin was a terrible interviewer.
>>
>Feud with Seth
>Fans love you
>Owner goes WHO CARES DAMMIT, HE'S NOT ROMAN
>Demoted to the midcard
>Feud with Brock
>Brock is a lazy piece of shit
>He still gets paid more than you and you'll most likely be demoted to the midcard again
>Creative throws you a bone and gives you the top title
>Put in a feud with AJ Styles
>The crowd cares more about AJ and James Ellsworth than you
I doubt he even cares at this point
>>
>>2428626
Hard to interview le cool vibes man when he gives you nothing.
>>
>>2428618
Forget the attitude era, this was stevegod's greatest contribution to the wrestling business
>>
>>2428637
He's not going to give you anything if you keep trying to touch the one subject he didn't want to talk about.

Austin could've moved on, instead he kept pushing and forced his guest to keep his walls up to keep Austin out.
>>
>>2428626
He had great interviews with literally every other person he interviewed.

Then along comes this autist, Austin gave him a chance and he continued being autistic and Austin BTFO'ed him like deanetty deserves.

Doesn't make him a bad interviewer for not coddling cringebrose
>>
>>2428655
Paige was pretty awful
>>
>>2428655
Austin's best interviews were with AJ Styles, Paul Heyman and BEEG. His interview with Paige was terrible
>>
>>2428673
His interview with Braun was pretty good too.
>>
>>2428430
sad! that he's worked more matches than anybody in wwe past couple of years then they just boot him at wrestlemania time

he's going to cm punk himself
>>
>>2428430
the absolute STATE of no dimes dean
>>
No one gives a shit about Deanetty. Anyone that says they do is pretending. That's a fact.

Corbin has a couple of cool moves, but nobody gives a shit about him either. Plus the top of his fucking head is really hard to look at. That's a fact, too.
>>
>>2428673

Hell no! Old Stone Cold wasn't horrible it's just hard to deal with autistic people.

You can't make chicken salad out of chicken shit! God damn!

Well folks they're giving me the go home cue so it's time for me to ride off into the sunset.

I'll catch your ass down the road!!
>>
Ambrose sucks
>>
>>2428693
>b-but he worked the most!
>doesn't matter if everything he does is complete and utter trash!!!
>>
>>2428430
Dean doesn't give a shit what he does or who he jobs to as long as he's being paid well. A modern day Razor Ramon in that aspect.
>>
>>2428722
t. Tyson Kidd

we miss you buddy
>>
File: IMG_2496.jpg (44KB, 400x293px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2496.jpg
44KB, 400x293px
I feel like the writers have given up on dean and that he has become complacent. They could've made him into a hardcore legend for the modern era, or the next anti authority hero, but instead he's constantly cracking shit jokes that get 0 reaction. He will never get fired because the shield members print money but he's 100% the worst member.
>>
>>2428737
And you swallow.
>>
>>2428930
Hi jon!
>>
james elsworth happened
>>
>>2428655
>>2428735
drink bleach for typing this
>>
they ruined him desu, it was all set

Dean as the anti authority hardcore babyface
Seth as the chickenshit heel/eventual face
Reigns as the cocky, badass face

They only got Rollins right
>>
He doesn't have to do media (he's a very private person, so that's probably a plus for him) and he gets to fuck Renee Young every night, I think he's fine.
>>
>>2428618
More like
>The look that killed Austinetty's shitty podcast
KEK
>>
>>2428989
Have you seen Rollins segments lately? They fucked him up just as hard.
>>
what exactly was Stone Cold asking him about anyway that led smarks to hate him
>>
>>2428430
Deanetty was always the B player behind Based Big Dog and Jasethy.
>>
>>2428618
somebody post the pasta
>>
>>2429773
His past with all the public housing and drug abuse shit

Dean pretty much denied it all, either because he wanted to forget or the company didn't want the champ at the time to admit to that stuff
>>
>>2429788
but it's not unreasonable to avoid that topic
>>
He was so cringe in the segment with corbain, totally ruined the segment.
>>
>>2428655
Didn't watch the Dean interview.
Can I get a quick rundown as to why it was so bad?
>>
>>2429790
It's not but Austin kept kinda pressing him which made it really awkward

It got a bit better when they moved on to talk about wrestling but Dean's "cool vibes" attitude was total faggotry
>>
>>2429835
I don't think he could have helped it with the way you're saying Austin kept pressing it, maybe he was trying to keep "in character"?

should he just have flat out said "we shouldn't talk about this" to Stone Cold?
>>
>>2429788
According to Renee, Dean's an extremely private person and it's not hard to see that that's true. They kept their relationship a secret for a pretty long time, Dean has absolutely no social media presence, he doesn't do media or podcasts very often.

I just think the dude had a rough life and he doesn't wanna talk about it. I have a feeling that the Miz/Maryse vs. Dean/Renee storyline got canned because Dean just went to Vince and said "I don't wanna do this."
>>
>>2428430
He'll lose to Corbin and job out to anyone they're trying to push in 2017
>>
>>2430022
Dean's not really a jobber to the stars type. YOu have to keep him strong and protected because if Cena's not around, he's your workhorse #1 babyface on SmackDown. It seems like they're gonna push Randy in that role but that could fail in any number of ways.
>>
>>2430016
the problem with this is that he had already done a shoot before wwe where he talked about all the shit he did, it's the same one where he said "have fun with wrestling, because wrestling is fun"

seeing him weasel around it on the podcast made him look like an ass
>>
>>2428722
I'm actually looking forward to this match.
>>
>>2430381
Maybe he simply regretted getting into it before and decided not to do so anymore.
>>
>>2428989
they got the roles all wrong, it should have been:

>Roman as the sellout who eventually gets a redemption arc while feuding with trips
>Seth as the vengeful and cocky, anti-authority babyface
>Dean as the harcore badass
>>
>>2430381
That's to a much smaller audience, though. If he talks about it now, hundreds of thousands of people are gonna know his life story.

They already do, but it's understandable that he doesn't wanna spell it out anymore.
>>
>>2428430
His birth
>>
>>2430532

>Roman as the sellout who eventually gets a redemption arc while feuding with trips
>Seth as the vengeful and cocky, anti-authority babyface
>Dean is fired and spends the rest of his life filming men having sex with Renee
>>
>>2430868

>I hate this guy
>He must be a c-c-cuck!
>That'll validate my insecurities!
>>
>>2429813
He as being a near comatose fuckwit, not saying anything of substance, vegging out, and giving everyone the impression that he doesn't give a shit. Austin called him out on it because it was fucking annoying.
>>
>>2428430
they found out he was shit when they gave him the world title

truth was that he already was shit when he started his solo run, he is a lunatic merchant, with silly looney tunes antics and moves that hasn't got an ounce of proper in-ring psychology in them and he's balding too
>>
He's gonna go back to parking lots stapling dollar bills to his forehead for 12 rednecks cheering him on after ma boy Corbin is done with him.

But jokes aside, what the fuck happened to Ambrose? He's boring and bland as fuck now. He has always been a bit bland imo, but after the shield breakup I thought he was gonna come out the best of the three after that feud with rollins.
>>
Deanetty can't do title runs, between Dean as Intercontinental champ and Gallows and Anderson as tag champs I feel like the latter has done more to add a bit of prestige.
>>
>>2428673
The paige interview was cringekino. Austin looks pissed while paige acts like a retarded ringrat
>>
I think doing over 200 matches a year has burned him out. Not to mention we all know how WWE has a way of extinguishing peoples' passion for pro wrassling.
>>
Are we going to completely ignore The Dean vs Styles vs Cena feud where Dean had some 10/10 promos and was wrecking Cena every week?
>>
>>2432297
The whole time after he won the title until the james ellsworth stuff he was cutting A+ promos
>>
>>2428606
Him drunk at the HoF ceremony was worth it.
>>
>>2428662
I don't think Austin went into that expecting Paige to reveal a history of clear child abuse on top of the fact that her mother wrestled while pregnant.
>>
>>2428527
Trying to think of people who are worse than him at in-ring. Some of them might be better gimmicks or promos than Ambrose.
Big Cass
Carmella
Enzo
Eric Rowan
Eva Marie
Ellsworth
Jinder Mahal
Luke Gallows maybe? Could be equal
Mojo
Nikki
Nia Jax
Simon Gotch
Might be about even with The Miz
And one of the Ascension is a bad wrestler

Looks like there's not that many people worse than him.
>>
>>2432332
>>2431459
He was cutting great promos all year and even through the Ellsworth stuff, he was part of some really good segments.

Then he lost at TLC and it feels like a switch flipped. He hasn't been nearly as engaging and he just straight up hasn't done as much since TLC.

I guess part of it is with Cena back, Ambrose gets less screentime, but it feels like he's not all there too.
>>
>>2430381
>seeing him weasel around it on the podcast made him look like he didn't want to lose his job at the PG company
FTFY
>>
I don't see Ambrose being in the WWE next year
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.