[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Los Ingobernables de Japon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: LOSidj.jpg (115KB, 600x906px) Image search: [Google]
LOSidj.jpg
115KB, 600x906px
Better than the nWo. Cooler than dX. More over than The Bullet Club.

If you're not watching New Japan right now, I feel sorry for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdgCCsNdpgs
>>
Like the originals better.
>>
>>2424080
LOS is objectively better than everyone in WWE right now.
>>
Evil really needs to restyle himself tho this Underfaker with a plastic sickle thing has got to stop.
>>
>>2424080
LOS~
>>
>>2424080
Forget New Japan, all the cool kids are watching WAW.
>>
>>2424080
Get rid of the shitty halloween store scythe and rave glove on EVIL and I'm about the whole stable otherwise everyone except that comedy act is great
>>
>>2424104
>>2424113
giant ass anime scythe aside, his theme is fucking sick

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvR4XX_4EJE
>>
>>2424116
He is a bad wrestler.
>>
>>2424146
EVIL is great.
>>
Sanada has come a long way. Looking like a huge dork in TNA, to bad ass terminator motherfucker in LOS.
>>
You made the OP pic black and white because you wish it was as cool as NWO
>>
>>2425812
Proof you weren't alive during nwo or you have rose colored nostalgia glasses for them, go back and watch old episodes of nitro, nwo were a bunch of old geeks. Ingobernables shits on anything they ever did.
>>
>>2425834
Do you think that's a logical response to what I said?
>>
File: sanada.jpg (195KB, 935x640px) Image search: [Google]
sanada.jpg
195KB, 935x640px
>>2425805
yeah, you're not kidding
>>
>>2425872
>Sting

it's all NWO imitation innit
>>
>>2425883
The commentators compare them to NWO Japan all the time.
>>
File: The-Terminator-02-large1.jpg (204KB, 698x748px) Image search: [Google]
The-Terminator-02-large1.jpg
204KB, 698x748px
>>2425883
>sting

wrong movie, asshat. that was the crow.
>>
>>2425834
You sound like a faggot.
>>
>>2424080
>Another NJPW baby thinking he's cool because he is marking out for a chink knockoff of a mexican stable
kys weeb, you're worse than a DX mark
>>
>>2424080
>Better than the nWo. Cooler than dX. More over than The Bullet Club.
but how do they compare to The Shield?
>>
>>2425894
nwo japan was better than wcw nwo
>>
I like NJPW, but the faggotry of the fandom of people who only started watching in 2013 is cancer.

Can't wait to hear about how WK was a better show than WM despite WK being unwatchable until the last 3 matches or so.
>>
>>2425952
You wish.
>>
>>2425805
Sanada had some great performances since the start of the year his match in the NJPW Cup was great he is an amazing athlete for his size
>>
>>2425959
>Can't wait to hear about how WK was a better show than WM despite WK being unwatchable until the last 3 matches or so.

Nah. Takahashi/Kushida was great, Cole/KOR was good, Juice/Cody was fine and the Jr. Tag match was okay too. It wasn't a perfect show and the main event IS overrated but it's still going to BTFO of Wrestlemania ((again)) this year.
>>
>>2425959
>unwatchable
Sorry but you are entitled to an opinion but for me that is way off base, I thought it was a great show.
>>
LIJ has the perfect roster right now. wouldn't change a thing.

>>2424116
new japan has a ton of great themes. the gear usually looks great too.
>>
Dude LIJ is cool but stop overhyping them. In a few months shit like this will play them out.
>>
I really really like Takahashi but his "Le Cuhrazee" anime promos need to stop.
>>
>>2426254
Leave the Top 10 Greatest Anime Villains gimmick to Omega.
>>
Isn't Naito the guy that the fans voted out of the main event of WK or something a few years back because he was shit?

How did he become so fucking good all of a sudden?
>>
>>2426455
He turned heel and got a gimmick change, doesn't give a fuck anymore, loves pissing people off.

He still isn't very good, desu. Just more interesting.
>>
>>2426466
This & CMLL
>>
>japs that think they're spics

really makes you think
>>
>>2428461
Many Japanese wrestlers have adapted the Lucha style. Guys like Ultimo Dragon and El Samarai have worked for years in Mexico. Michinoko Pro was a lucha based promotion.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.