[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They just HAD TO acknowledge it, didn't they?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: 1490653034071.jpg (78KB, 520x520px) Image search: [Google]
1490653034071.jpg
78KB, 520x520px
They just HAD TO acknowledge it, didn't they?
>>
>>2424042
acknowledge what dude?
>>
>>2424056
HAHA MAGGLE ITS THE POST WRESTLEMANIA RAW, WHERE THE FACES GET BOOED AND HEELS GET CHEERED HAHA I LOVE IT
>>
>acknowledging the cancer that is post-Mania Raw

WWE continues to shoot itself on the foot and wonders why their audience doesn't give out the correct reaction.
>>
>>2424216
>post-mania raw is cancer
yeah guys stop having fun xD sit on your hands and cheer the WWE machine :D
>>
>>2424216
>blaming the crowd for WWE being unable to tell the story

>>2424199
But faces get cheered and heels get booed on RAWafterMania all the time.
>>
>>2424056
>>2424199
they've been doing that for fucking years
>>
>>2424220
>the wwe machine
holy cringe
>>
>>2424220
>>2424220
*we are awesome chants*
>>
>>2424042
Based Miz is winning back the IC championship from either JUST Ambrose or Baron Snorbin.
>>
>>2424220
>He enjoys the constant CM PUNK! CM PUNK! CM PUNK! chants
wew
>>
RAM: cringe edition
>>
They might regret that when this year's chants are all about fucking paige.
>>
>tfw the smark chants are going to be at full faggotry levels on monday
>>
>>2425390
the gentlesirs that go to these wouldnt dare be so mean to a womyn
>>
Apollo Crews is winning the ARMBAR.
>>
This only became a thing because of the crowd in '13. The E was putting on a bad show that night (after an equally bad WM29) and then they decided to put Orton and Sheamus out there. Naturally, the largely foreign crowd hijacked the show with their antics and since then, other crowds have tried to emulate it.
>>
I hate everything. Waaaaaaa
>>
>>2424042
Foreign crowds and the night after WM are the only good RAW audiences.
>>
File: images (15).jpg (5KB, 286x176px) Image search: [Google]
images (15).jpg
5KB, 286x176px
>>2426160
>mfw every chant is about Paige taking loads on her face
>>
>>2426206
>mfw they mute the audience completely
>>
>>2424199
ITS THEM CANADIANS. ITS BIZAROWORLD UP THERE
>>
For once we won't have the CM Punk chant cause the international crowd can taunt with better shit.
>>
>yfw the crowd is dead
>>
>a whole show dedicated to acknowledging the only way fans have fun at shows is when they're entertaining themselves
>>
>>2425400
>ARMBAR

/R/edditfag detected, go away.
>>
Post Mania Raw (and now SD) are the best shows of the year.
>>
This thread is a great litmus test to see who leaves their house regularly to interact with society, and who is a shut in.
>>
File: 1484831085374.png (181KB, 584x568px) Image search: [Google]
1484831085374.png
181KB, 584x568px
>>2424220
>>
>>2426973
They're the only episodes I plan to watch this year.
>>
>>2424220
>>>/wooo/
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.