[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

KICK OOOOOOFFFF

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

KICK OOOOOOFFFF
>>
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

also no fun spot fest filled cruiserweight ladder match either
>>
To be quite honest, the Cruiserweight division as a whole is just a big failure no one cares about. There are no interesting personalities around, just a bunch of ordinary men wearing pants of different colors.

I can perfectly understand why WWE would put this on the kick off show and wholeheartedly support their decision.
>>
>>2423797
>Ima win the belt
>No IMA win the belt
literally every feud in WWE in 2017
>>
>>2423811
Pretty much, I would put it on first because it is going to be badass if they get 10-15 minutes. Get the crowd going fuck it.
>>
>>2423797
Blame Vince. Just because they're cruiserweights doesn't mean they don't have personalities. Vince never cared about them and the booking is reflective of that.
>>
Who the fuck was gonna watch this garbage at wrestlemania?
>>
>>2423797
It doesn't help that the Belt looks as bad as the Universal Title. Too flimsy.. I mean look how grand the UK title design is. And it's not even defended on the flagship show.
>>
>>2423784

This is the perfect culmination of everything that went wrong with the cruiserweight division and it's all WWEs' fault.

Kota Ibushi did everything right by not signing.
>>
>>2423853
Ya Finna Finna
S E E T H I N G
Woohoo Woohoo
Y A P I N H E A D
Ya Finna Finna
S E E T H I N G
Woohoo Woohoo
Ya Finna Finna
S E E T H I N G
Woohoo Woohoo
Y A P I N H E A D
Ya Finna Finna
S E E T H I N G
Woohoo Woohoo
Ya Finna Finna
S E E T H I N G
Woohoo Woohoo
Y A P I N H E A D
Ya Finna Finna
S E E T H I N G
Woohoo Woohoo
>>
>>2423853
That's just common sense to not sign up to be in the manlet circuit
>>
File: burning hammer.gif (2MB, 382x255px) Image search: [Google]
burning hammer.gif
2MB, 382x255px
>>2423797
There's two real gimmicks, Kendrick's dirty old man gimmick and Gallagher's fancy gentleman gimmick. Aside from that though, yeah, there really isn't a whole lot of personality in the division. That's really not the problem though, the problem is that they're wrestling too often and WWE isn't letting them do any flippy shit because they don't want them to get hurt.

What's the fucking point of a flippy shit division if you aren't gonna let them do flippy shit?
>>
>>2423861
I need to care about the characters to enjoy their wrestling and storylines in general.

The members of the current division don't bring any emotion in me.
>>
>>2423797
I am sure they can get over if you let them fight like cruiserweights even they're a literal whos. Mustafa ali got over just by doing his thing.

The problem is if they let that, they will overshadow other shitty matches on Raw. But of course other Raw wrestlers are not exactly shitty. Xavier Woods can go XDivision if he wants to.

So it's all back to the producer/booker of the matches. Why they restrain so much on their true ability? Perhaps to reduce botching or injury, that look justifiable enough for me. Other way to look at is cruiserweights don't resonate well on current Raw. 205 live is a good alternative, but the damage has already been done.
>>
>>2423969
When I heard the cruisers were coming in but were doing it on really low tier contracts with shit downsides I thought the only reason that would be the case was because their loses at any time wouldn't be that big if any of these motherfuckers get injured working 5 - 10 minute PWG type matches but no, they wrestle the same way everyone else does. The agents in the back need to fuck off and let these guys work indy matches with flips, that's the entire appeal isn't it?
>>
>>2423976
From an alleged RAW lineup paper, the CW booker is Jamie Noble. Go figure.
>>
File: 1483085131623.jpg (164KB, 1154x1072px) Image search: [Google]
1483085131623.jpg
164KB, 1154x1072px
>4+ hour show
>can't spare fifteen minutes on the main card for a title match
Fuck this company.
>>
>>2424184
Gotta save room for the Nikki Bella tag match, the marriage proposal and the Flo Rida/Pitbull concert senpai
>>
>>2424189
>not running the marriage proposal at the same time as the Flo Rida concert
Can you think of anything more romantic than getting down on one knee while Flo Rida sings about taking you back to his house to engage in sexual intercourse with him?
>>
>>2423797
>>2423951
You should try paying attention.
>>
>>2424211
This. It's the same canned opinion about the cruiserweights from six months ago, the show has improved a lot since then and everybody other than the job guys have something going on.
>>
It was obvious this match would steal the show, so now it can't be on the show.
>>
>>2423797
This. same as the diva division
>>
>WWE thrill ride

>cruiserweights aren't tall enough to ride it so they are stuck on the preshow
>>
I'm fucking furious about this. 205L is the best product WWE makes right now. I would rather the cruiserweight belt get defended at Takeover than on the pre-show.
>>
>>2423784
Will end up being the match of the night.
>>
>>2425830
*weekend
>>
>>2424325
IMO it's not actually, people just care because they know Neville and Aries. Both are quite known in wrestling and fans can follow them. Unfortunately it seems they're going back to that old CW formula as >>2423811 mentioned.

If I may add, it's ironic that most of the people want Ibushi to win and at the same time criticizing other cw's mic skills, the fact that he needs a translator to get his speech done
>>
>>2424184
Who watches wrestling live anymore? UK lad who catches the highlights on YouTube and if something looks interesting I'll check up online and watch what looked good in highlights.
>>
>>2423784
>Neville
>Area
>Kendrick

When will these three have a program together?
>>
Great, means I can watch this match then get an early night.

Fuck the rest of the show
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.