[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LOL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: lol.png (135KB, 673x277px) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
135KB, 673x277px
LOL
>>
File: UNDERWEARTAKER.png (78KB, 424x316px) Image search: [Google]
UNDERWEARTAKER.png
78KB, 424x316px
>>
Undermemer
>>
>>2423770
>>2423776
Do you think he ever looks at this shit and wonders what in the hell he's doing with his life? This fucking guy is old as dirt yet he's still playing le zombie man.

Why couldn't he just stay as Big Evil when he was pretty based?
>>
>>2423791
KEEEEEEEEEEEP

ROLLIN

ROLLIN

ROLLLIN
>limp bizcut

lmao
>>
>>2423791
Big Evil was the biggest Bullshit. Only Americans marked out for that biker crap.
>>
>>2423770

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>2423796
Not that one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELcze5ASdUc
>>
Maybe he's a.... Mark for himself.
>>
>>2423776
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>2423770
The segment was the most autistic thing I've seen in recent memory
>>
>>2423770
its going to be pretty sad when roman beats old man taker. Its a boring faggot beating someone who should have retired like 5 years ago
>>
>>2423800
his worst theme of all
>>
>>2423770
Reminded me of a low budget SyFy network movie
>>
>>2423770
C.R.I.N.G.E.
>>
>>2423798
>tfw not american and I marked out hard for it
>>
>>2423800
god that is such a shit theme
>>
>>2423835
>>2424125
Perhaps this is more your style: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6_FTekkYUk
>>
>>2424129
>this dipshit thinks people like any of that shit

leave your basement
>>
>>2424129
Ah that's more like it :)
>>
That Undercarder segment was horrible
>>
>>2423791
>This fucking guy is old as dirt yet he's still playing le zombie man.

If anything, the older he gets the more believable the gimmick becomes.
>>
>>2423800

Hoo boy, getting those HCTP flashbacks.

>TFW I borrowed it off a friend, it didn't have a manual,
>I didn't know how to pin
>Won every match via bouncing my opponent's head off the ropes and winning via Dragon Sleeper as 'Taker

Not even sorry.
>>
They put so much makeup on him
>>
>>2423791
If I got paid millions to play a character I don't think I'd give a fuck what it was.
>>
File: muh legacy.jpg (260KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
muh legacy.jpg
260KB, 1280x738px
>undertaker will die in your lifetime

wish he just retired after the streak ended
>>
>>2423791
>Do you think he ever looks at this shit and wonders what in the hell he's doing with his life?
You mean making millions of dollars and being beloved by people all over the world, right.
>>
>>2424870
That's because he looks about 80 years old without it.
>>
>>2424870
>>2424896
he literally looks like a resurrected corpse.

I know Mark is big on kayfabe but seriously it must have taken 8 hours in the make-up room to make him look presentable.
>>
When taker had the big dog yard gimmick he was biker taker. Do you mark if at mania you hear a gong, motorcycle rev, and then KEEP ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN
>>
>>2423770
he will be walking with a cane or in a wheelchair or worse in a few years

some wrestler (can't remember who) who was with WWE during the attitude era wrote in his book how much he respected Carder etc etc etc and that he regularly watched him collapse in pain backstage after matches and that there was serious retirement talk even back then

and this was in the 90s, he has to be more fucked up than Foley at this point
>>
>>2423791
What the fuck are you talking about?

The dude that played Freddy Kruger in almost every movie did so until he was way old. Played an iconic character his whole life and got rich doing it.

What's he doing with his life? Being amazingly fortunate.
>>
Could this be wrestle-kino?
>>
File: 1224803486671.jpg (37KB, 223x320px) Image search: [Google]
1224803486671.jpg
37KB, 223x320px
>>2425303

amazing lel :p
>>
>>2425225
>the state of Undercarder marks
>>
>>2425339
>implying you wouldnt dress as mortician zombie for $1million+ a year
>>
>>2424883
You wouldn't if you were the age of 60 and working with a former UFC champion whose known to be stiff, along with other top performers who are strong as shit and could hurt you, despite the pay.
>>
>>2425140
why is carder such a pussy lads? he's got to be the most fragile wrestler of all time
>>
>>2423770
As a rational stoner, I love the gimmick of the Undertaker, but I wish he retired years ago. I almost couldn't watch SS when Brock beat the dogshit out of him again. Ever since it's like waiting for his inevitable death in the ring.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.